Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Ninirae said:
Nah, I'm from the East Coast (PEI)... which is reason enough to be nosy! Small town raising! hahahaha

I'm not sure whats planned, hubby wont tell me. Some big surprise according to him. He's a sweetie I tell yah! :-*
Shutup!!! I'm from PEI!!!!! :D :eek: I am like freakin out, lol what are the chances of two Island girls meeting two Island men, marrying them, and bringing them home to Canada...at the same time....I knew there was something about you Ninirae! ;) bosom buddies perhaps? Diana and Anne?

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Nevaeha said:
I will go to JA and we will fly home to Canada together. ;D
I'll be getting him! saying bye to fam and friends and coming home together...

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Mrs. Davis said:
Love to see my husband part take in the buffets for the first time lol
Me and hubby stayed at a resort for our honeymoon and my family was actually at the same resort and they got to see his reaction to the buffet...I didn't know how much that boy could eat until the plates were unlimited lol - HE CAN EAT! aww I love him. My family still talks about his "hallow leg" - he's tall and thin - don't know where he puts it! then there is me and I have 1 french fry and gain 7 lbs ;)

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
Thanks Maddants is this your new screen name?
Hey there sis how are you doing......first i would like to say congrats on getting passport request. I dont have any new name at all... I just been working with my aunty here so i dont have that much time to be online that often any more. i still have not heard anything as well... my wife emailed them and they have not respond to her email as yet so i just have to sit and wait on these ppl until they do what they have to do...

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
DADDYS GIRL said:
I totally agree, the longest we have been apart is 4 months and I wont be doing that again.

The "tension" is more than we can bare. This process is definitely not for the faint at heart. That quote Nev put up the other day hit the nail on the head.
by the time I see hubby (In March) it will be 7 months....we are going on four now...you can well imagine...

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Good morning Jam Fam!!!!

Good morning Kingston -- four days left this week to work your magic and reunite families for the holidays!!!!
:D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning ladies and gents! Well let's hear some good news this week! I want my hubby and kids home for Christmas please please please......

Mr O&O good luck on the passport drop off this morning!

My quote for the morning.........beware of wolves in sheep clothing!!!!!!

Hope you all have a great day!

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Maddants said:
Hey there sis how are you doing......first i would like to say congrats on getting passport request. I dont have any new name at all... I just been working with my aunty here so i dont have that much time to be online that often any more. i still have not heard anything as well... my wife emailed them and they have not respond to her email as yet so i just have to sit and wait on these ppl until they do what they have to do...
Good morning Maddants or Licence2cry...not sure what we are supposed to call you now

I know I'm going to get a lot of slack for this but I don't care. I need to say this.

We are ALL here to support each other and coming on here being sneaky with a new name really upsets me as we are all going through this together. I knew it was you as soon as you came on with the new name. Why else would you go and congratulate someone on the POS forum when you first joined??

Listen...if you were denied you were denied. I am very sorry that you were and I hope that the appeal is fast for you and wifey. Let us support you as yourself. You've been a huge part of this family for over a year now and you shouldn't feel like you need to hide. I know if I was denied (please jah don't let that happen) I would want the support from everyone on here. Support from people who know about my journey. Now if you choose to still keep your denial away from us for fear of us not supporting you...then you are wrong. Many of us have been wondering what has been going on with you because we care. So I'm asking you to please come clean and let us help you through this next part of your journey.

I put this out here because this is an open forum and I wanted others to see that we are here to support you. Report me if you want, ignore this message or give me a -1 I don't care but I don't like sneaky people and I like to support my fellow forum members. That's what I want to do for you and wifey

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Mrs. Parkin said:
Shutup!!! I'm from PEI!!!!! :D :eek: I am like freakin out, lol what are the chances of two Island girls meeting two Island men, marrying them, and bringing them home to Canada...at the same time....I knew there was something about you Ninirae! ;) bosom buddies perhaps? Diana and Anne?
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR?! How could you NOT know I am from PEI when I am sporting the flag and my quote under it in my profile is the Island motto!!!! CRAZY!!! I am of course in Ontario now, but yes... I am an Island girl who loves her Island man... just different Islands!!! hahahahaha What a small world! :p :p :p

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
sammystorm19 said:
Good morning Maddants or Licence2cry...not sure what we are supposed to call you now

I know I'm going to get a lot of slack for this but I don't care. I need to say this.

We are ALL here to support each other and coming on here being sneaky with a new name really upsets me as we are all going through this together. I knew it was you as soon as you came on with the new name. Why else would you go and congratulate someone on the POS forum when you first joined??

Listen...if you were denied you were denied. I am very sorry that you were and I hope that the appeal is fast for you and wifey. Let us support you as yourself. You've been a huge part of this family for over a year now and you shouldn't feel like you need to hide. I know if I was denied (please jah don't let that happen) I would want the support from everyone on here. Support from people who know about my journey. Now if you choose to still keep your denial away from us for fear of us not supporting you...then you are wrong. Many of us have been wondering what has been going on with you because we care. So I'm asking you to please come clean and let us help you through this next part of your journey.

I put this out here because this is an open forum and I wanted others to see that we are here to support you. Report me if you want, ignore this message or give me a -1 I don't care but I don't like sneaky people and I like to support my fellow forum members. That's what I want to do for you and wifey
+1 (just not as hurt, but I agree)

We're here for everyone and I would rather have you guys know I was denied and why and help me figure out a way to fight it. I can understand where Maddants is coming from (if his reason is because of a denial), but we are here as a huge support forum. I mean, for me, I'm afraid of denial because of an age difference and I think I will end up in appeals because of it.... I don't know how to prove love on paper... IT'S HARD!!!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
sammystorm19 said:

Very well said and I agree totally. We are all here for you and it saddens us to hear that you have been denied and it hurts us that you do not feel we would be here to support you and your wife. We have always been a close knit family and you have been part of it for as long as I have and Sammy too and several others here on the forum and we would have liked to have been there to show you support. After WOF got denied, I was overcome with emotion from all the people who came onto the forum and supported her with a message to show they cared and to hear that you thought we would not support you is ridiculous. Please get rid of the license2cry pseudonym and come back to us as Maddants, you are our brother in waiting and we will always be here for you and to help support you through your appeal.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Good Morning JamFam;

Hope everyone is of sound mind and body ;D

Come on Kingston; you can do it; that thing that beats on the left side of your chest; it's called a heart use it. :p

I will lurk; chime in and update the sheet as much as I can; now I am trying to ensure all is current at work because over the next few days and weeks I will be sending down my son to JA to the hubs; then I will be leaving around the 10th of Jan to join them.

So safe travel to all who will be going down soon; and fuljoy!

"The enemy always fights the hardest when you are closest to your breakthrough. The key is to stay the course and keep fighting the good fight of faith"

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Kadi27 said:
Good Morning JamFam;

Hope everyone is of sound mind and body ;D

Come on Kingston; you can do it; that thing that beats on the left sife of your chest; it's called a heart use it. :p

I will lurk; chime in and update the sheet as much as I can; now I am trying to ensure all is current at work because over the next few days and weeks I will be sending down my son to JA to the hubs; then I will be leaving around the 10th of Jan to join them.

So safe travel to all who will be going down soon; and fuljoy!

"The enemy always fights the hardest when you are closest to your breakthrough. The key is to stay the course and keep fighting the good fight of faith"
Great quote Kadi!!! I hope you both enjoy your time in Jamaica! :-* :-* :-*

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Ninirae said:
Great quote Kadi!!! I hope you both enjoy your time in Jamaica! :-* :-* :-*
Thanks sweetheart; right back at ya! :-*

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Ninirae said:
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR?! How could you NOT know I am from PEI when I am sporting the flag and my quote under it in my profile is the Island motto!!!! CRAZY!!! I am of course in Ontario now, but yes... I am an Island girl who loves her Island man... just different Islands!!! hahahahaha What a small world! :p :p :p
You east coast girls are a whole different kind of crazy....man, do you know how to party!!!!
I had my first fiddlehead, blueberry beer, and deep fried pickle in NB!!! The east coast is truly majestic and everyone should visit there at least once in their lifetime! Maybe we should all rent a motorhome and travel as a group from the east coast to the west coast with our hubbies!!! ;D