+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
CanadianWifey89 said:
Awww thanks!! It's hilarious - he said he couldn't get it out of his mind that I thought his kiss was disgusting..he had to give it a second try! DWL!
A memory that sure will last forever and it sure is hilarious

License2cry

Nov 23, 2013
CanadianWifey89 said:
Thanks everyone! I've requested the Option C print out..and tried online but i'm not registered so I have to wait for the code anyway! LOL ohhhh...the CRA!

How is everyone going today? To spark conversation how did you all meet your significant others?

As for me, I met my hubby when I was 12 visiting my Grandma in Jamaica..he was my mama's neighbour and would often play with my cousins and spend time with my grandparents. Over the time I was there...he would come closer and closer to the house whenever I was chilling in the garage until eventually we ended up talking. We spoke for days, all day everyday lol until we developed a childish crush. On the day I was leaving he asked me for a kiss and I said nooo....my sister and cousin made fun of me and said I was a baby...blah blah so I agreed to give him a kiss under my conditions.

Conditions: 1. no tongue 2. just a peck 3. not longer than 2 seconds.

For the 1st 2 seconds he adhered to the rules...then he French kissed me!! I screamed and yelled that it was disgusting...yucky and ran away! That was the last I heard from him for 8 years...we didn't have each other's phone #'s and I didn't return to Jamaica. He also moved from living beside my grandma so I couldn't contact him this way...

After 8 long years, I planned a trip to Jamaica..he found out I was coming through discussions with my grandma and came by to see me once he thought I would be there. We spoke...all night sitting on the verandah, and the days to follow...we exchanged numbers..and spoke and spoke and spoke..and I returned home and we spoke every single day. Months later..I planned another trip and soon after we began dating! This continued for years until we got married this year :)
That is a very nice story....match made in heaven

License2cry

Nov 23, 2013
Hello everyone......im new to this forum. I been reading alot of story and looking at some of you all pitures which i think is very lovely....I see that this forum have alot of high spirits that can cheer up anyone life...I just want to say keep up the good work for sure....Everyone just have faith in the Lord and everything will be ok in the long run...

License2cry

Nov 23, 2013
Im just here to let everyone know that im hear waiting for my appeal to come thru.... i have not heard anything as yet since we put in the appeal application a while back....it been a rough road for me but god is not going to let me fall on my face at all....Congrats to everyone that got tru this process and everyone that getting some good news.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Welcome to the forum license2cry thank you for cheering us on with your positive spirits. I am sorry that you had to go through an appeal. One of our members waitingonforever is currently going through it herself. Could you please share a little bit more about your case if your willing.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Saw this on my fb and thought of you all
“Fear not my child for the Lord has heard your cries, he has seen your struggles and has felt your heart ache. Do not fear for the end to your struggles is near. The Lord will not give you more than you can bare.”

Bless up Kingston forum

License2cry

Nov 23, 2013
oneandonly said:
Welcome to the forum license2cry thank you for cheering us on with your positive spirits. I am sorry that you had to go through an appeal. One of our members waitingonforever is currently going through it herself. Could you please share a little bit more about your case if your willing.
application apply Feb 1 2012
sponsorship approval June 25 2012
interveiw Oct 8 2013
Denied Nov 19 2013
appeal application sent Nov. 20 2013

So im just waiting for this appeal to finish..... i been reading about it and from reading it can take 6 months - over a year...... me and my wife been so far that we not going to stop right now....We going to drive until the wheel them drop off...... :p :p :p

License2cry

Nov 23, 2013
ready_fi_move_on said:
Saw this on my fb and thought of you all
“Fear not my child for the Lord has heard your cries, he has seen your struggles and has felt your heart ache. Do not fear for the end to your struggles is near. The Lord will not give you more than you can bare.”

Bless up Kingston forum
Amen to that God is always in control

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
License2cry said:
application apply Feb 1 2012
sponsorship approval June 25 2012
interveiw Oct 8 2013
Denied Nov 19 2013
appeal application sent Nov. 20 2013

So im just waiting for this appeal to finish..... i been reading about it and from reading it can take 6 months - over a year...... me and my wife been so far that we not going to stop right now....We going to drive until the wheel them drop off...... :p :p :p
That took along time for them to request an interview. During the interview what happened? Did the VO didn't like something? Glad you have started to appeal and everything will work out your wife will be home.

License2cry

Nov 23, 2013
oneandonly said:
That took along time for them to request an interview. During the interview what happened? Did the VO didn't like something? Glad you have started to appeal and everything will work out your wife will be home.
yes that a very long time it took to get the interview.......here is what the say in the denial letter from the embassy

I informed you of my concerns regarding the information your provided and advised that there was no additional information to be provided. The sponsor, however, did provide some additional information and corrected errors made in the initial review. After carefully and thorough consideration of the elements of this case. I have concluded there is insufficient evidence of any of the characteristics which would suggest a genuine marital relationship exists.

so another words they saying that from a lack of evidence our relationship is not genuine...

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
License2cry said:
no it never went to in process......just from application receive to Decision Made
Oh okay you never know mine changed to in process but I sometimes wonder if they would want an interview now.

License2cry

Nov 23, 2013
oneandonly said:
What additional information did they request?
they did not request any other information......just when i went to the interview i brought all my proof that i had which was alot and they still turn me down after the interview