20-08-2013
Passport Req..
01-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
LANDED..........
12-27-2013 Happiest Day of my Life!!!
Nevaeha said:
The unknown will make you anxious and nervous! We have all felt that way at least once or a million times during this process...

About a month ago I would have said that your hubby is coming home but Kingston threw us all for a loop when one of our forum members, waitingonforever's hubby was denied after they took his passport at his interview and they have been married for eleven years.

Obviously I can't guarantee anything but I'm sure your hubby will be getting his passport back in the near future with his visa in it. And with any luck he will be home with you in Canada for Christmas and your birthday!
:D

I know it's easier said than done but please try not to worry.

Thank you for your kind words!! I am just going to keep doing what I was doing before and that is POSITVE THiNKiNG!!! Even though we been together since 2003 we got married in 2011, I hope this shows how genuine our relationship really is :)

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Please hang around Nev and the gang are so positive and full of great info!

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
chickie72 said:
Your so right in this because I truly don't know her tastes! The only thing so far that I have bought her are a winter coat and underwear lol the winter coat is for when I pick them up at Pearson! :) (SOON!)
That's the spirit! Soon you will be at your dinning table with the family and all the chairs are taken. You will smile inside and hubby will ask what are you smiling about.. The joy so deep that it will show even when you try to hide it. This is a promise.. Set the table for four...go on, close your eyes and there they are smiling back at you.

lonely_cdnwife

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
Welcome to all the new members and I hope you can stay and take the journey together. Even though we may disagree from time to time I love all my fam jam members and am truly blessed everyday by the positivitity that radiates from this forum!!

With that being said I need to get my beauty sleep for tomorrow's PPR excitement for some 2012 members :)

Sweet dreams everyone

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Jamnic said:
Hello ! Do you know in which cases will immigration Canada will ask for an interview? Would my husband get one even though he was just asked to send his passport?
welcome to the forum jamnic ....if at this this point your husband has not been called for an interview the chance for them to call him for one is likely imposible. I know that you are worried because you read that some people got denied. I do pray that is not the case for u. You have to remember even though people dont like to here it all cases are different in some way or another...it all depends on your io and the way they they work..Kingston is very unpredictable you never know with them. Just know that there are people on here who would give there right arm to be in your postion . You are in the home stretch in all likley hood yo hubby will be coming home for christmas. Stay blessed keep the faith.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Good morning kingston forum .....happy hump day just wanted to stop in and say hi let yall know to keep your heads up....this is the time of year for miracles ....last year this time I was sitting on pins n needles hoping n praying as many of you are doing now...then Nov 29th we got ppr. Praying that the ppr boom kicks in for the family and that nuff husbands and wives come home for christmas
Keep da faith....dont let this process tear you down ....draw from our Naraie's postive bubbly attitude (loves it)..be kind to one another and supportive . Nuff love :-*

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good morning Ready thank you for the positive uplifting message.

Happy hump day Kingston I look for news on Mondays Thursdays and Fridays. PPR's let's roll out now. Mr and Mrs Maddants still no news on your file? Any mail returned?

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
oneandonly said:
Good morning Ready thank you for the positive uplifting message.

Happy hump day Kingston I look for news on Mondays Thursdays and Fridays. PPR's let's roll out now. Mr and Mrs Maddants still no news on your file? Any mail returned?
I'm a Monday and Wednesday kind of girl! I have always thought we would hear something on one of those two days...especially a Monday! :D

HAPPY WEDNESDAY JAM FAM!

Come on KG, three more working days in November -- let's go out with a bang and make this an extra special Christmas for our forum family!!!

Please let Chickie and Kadi colour the spreadsheet purple in time for the holidays!

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Jamnic said:
Mrs Parkin! Thank you for the encouragement :). I didn't know there was a lot of people going through the same frustrations and stressful situation as I am going through.
You're welcome :D

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Jamnic said:
Is there a chance that he could be denied? Or once they ask for he passport the visa is issued? I am sorry for all the questions is just that I am getting very anxious and nervous not knowing what is going on. I truly appreciate any information you nay have.
Hi jamnic, you and I have kind of the same timeline. I filed for my hubby in April of 2012. Kingston immgration would have to give you an interview before your husband can be denied. I really think your ok. WFO situation is really different from yours, everyones situation is different. I know it's taking them long to return your husbands pp,but just be patient. My hubby handed in his pp in july and he didn't get it back until October so just have faith and trust in God that everything is going to be ok.

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Thanks everyone! I've requested the Option C print out..and tried online but i'm not registered so I have to wait for the code anyway! LOL ohhhh...the CRA!

How is everyone going today? To spark conversation how did you all meet your significant others?

As for me, I met my hubby when I was 12 visiting my Grandma in Jamaica..he was my mama's neighbour and would often play with my cousins and spend time with my grandparents. Over the time I was there...he would come closer and closer to the house whenever I was chilling in the garage until eventually we ended up talking. We spoke for days, all day everyday lol until we developed a childish crush. On the day I was leaving he asked me for a kiss and I said nooo....my sister and cousin made fun of me and said I was a baby...blah blah so I agreed to give him a kiss under my conditions.

Conditions: 1. no tongue 2. just a peck 3. not longer than 2 seconds.

For the 1st 2 seconds he adhered to the rules...then he French kissed me!! I screamed and yelled that it was disgusting...yucky and ran away! That was the last I heard from him for 8 years...we didn't have each other's phone #'s and I didn't return to Jamaica. He also moved from living beside my grandma so I couldn't contact him this way...

After 8 long years, I planned a trip to Jamaica..he found out I was coming through discussions with my grandma and came by to see me once he thought I would be there. We spoke...all night sitting on the verandah, and the days to follow...we exchanged numbers..and spoke and spoke and spoke..and I returned home and we spoke every single day. Months later..I planned another trip and soon after we began dating! This continued for years until we got married this year :)

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
CanadianWifey89 said:
Thanks everyone! I've requested the Option C print out..and tried online but i'm not registered so I have to wait for the code anyway! LOL ohhhh...the CRA!

How is everyone going today? To spark conversation how did you all meet your significant others?

As for me, I met my hubby when I was 12 visiting my Grandma in Jamaica..he was my mama's neighbour and would often play with my cousins and spend time with my grandparents. Over the time I was there...he would come closer and closer to the house whenever I was chilling in the garage until eventually we ended up talking. We spoke for days, all day everyday lol until we developed a childish crush. On the day I was leaving he asked me for a kiss and I said nooo....my sister and cousin made fun of me and said I was a baby...blah blah so I agreed to give him a kiss under my conditions.

For the 1st 2 seconds he adhered to the rules...then he French kissed me!! I screamed and yelled that it was disgusting...yucky and ran away! That was the last I heard from him for 8 years...we didn't have each other's phone #'s and I didn't return to Jamaica. He also moved from living beside my grandma so I couldn't contact him this way...

After 8 long years, I planned a trip to Jamaica..he found out I was coming through discussions with my grandma and came by to see me once he thought I would be there. We spoke...all night sitting on the verandah, and the days to follow...we exchanged numbers..and spoke and spoke and spoke..and I returned home and we spoke every single day. Months later..I planned another trip and soon after we began dating! This continued for years until we got married this year :)
Awww! Thats sweet!!! Young love... it was obviously meant to be!!!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
CanadianWifey89 said:

That is the sweetest story I've read the love just continued to grow from childhood

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
oneandonly said:
That is the sweetest story I've read the love just continued to grow from childhood

Awww thanks!! It's hilarious - he said he couldn't get it out of his mind that I thought his kiss was disgusting..he had to give it a second try! DWL!