13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
jahdes said:
Congrats to waiting forever that's the best news ever so everyone gear up there is hope we just have to continue to believe,cause there is power in the name of Jesus to break every chain to break every chain. Question when they call for a pp pick you cant go get yourself? I thought you could go cause the day they call me I wud be there from the night before lol,but guys more calls wud be rolling in next week for sure.Congrats again WAITING FOREVER. ;D ;)
Thank you Cafe and Jahdes!!! I think the only reason they dont want you to go yourself and pick up the passport is for security reasons...could you Imagine if someone was refused and decided they were going to shoot up the place with a whole lot of people going to pick up they're visa???? I'm guessing they dont want allot of people at the Embassy for this reason... :eek:

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
waitingonforever said:
Myself and the hubby have been blessed!!!!!!!!....Kingston Called hubby this morning........PASSPORT IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D Now we have to send a courier to go pick it up!!!!! I am SOOOOOOO exited!!!! Its almost OVERRRRRRR!!!!!!
Congratulations waitingonforever! Glad this process is over for you! I am just dropping by to wish the both of you well! Take care!

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Good evening all, just dropping by to catch up on reading. I see that things are moving again in Kingston! ;D
I am hoping Maddants gets his call soon, or however they will contact him. I am praying for good things to happen for us. I have been worrying a lot about this final stage in the process.

I am soon to be leaving to be with hubby! So next time you hear from me, it will probably be from Jamaica! But who knows, maybe you might not hear from us for a while! But I am sure looking forward to the trip and will be there until almost the end of November. I need this break from work as the over time hours I have been doing is taking it's toll. I have been so tired from work just this last week alone. I have been working well into the evening hours and my days have been extremely long. so many flu shot clinics I have had to be at to help. It is a busy time of the year. So as of today, I am officially on vacation! I cleaned my office today, so when I get back...things, files, and stuff will be in order. I am just taking care of stuff at home as well and I will be packing my suitcase this weekend. One thing I will do tomorrow is sleep in to 11am! I am not going to get out of bed until I get a good night's rest.

Well wishes to everyone! Lata!

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Akiikwe said:
Good evening all, just dropping by to catch up on reading. I see that things are moving again in Kingston! ;D
I am hoping Maddants gets his call soon, or however they will contact him. I am praying for good things to happen for us. I have been worrying a lot about this final stage in the process.

I am soon to be leaving to be with hubby! So next time you hear from me, it will probably be from Jamaica! But who knows, maybe you might not hear from us for a while! But I am sure looking forward to the trip and will be there until almost the end of November. I need this break from work as the over time hours I have been doing is taking it's toll. I have been so tired from work just this last week alone. I have been working well into the evening hours and my days have been extremely long. so many flu shot clinics I have had to be at to help. It is a busy time of the year. So as of today, I am officially on vacation! I cleaned my office today, so when I get back...things, files, and stuff will be in order. I am just taking care of stuff at home as well and I will be packing my suitcase this weekend. One thing I will do tomorrow is sleep in to 11am! I am not going to get out of bed until I get a good night's rest.

Have a great trip Mrs. M. and know that you and hubby are being prayed for! Many blessings.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Akiikwe said:

Safe travels, Akiikwe!

Enjoy your time with Maddants in JA and try not to worry too much about the process while you are there. (I know this is easier said than done). Maybe you will hear from Kingston while you are there and perhaps Maddants will be travelling home to Canada with you!

cafelatte02

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2013
Doc's Request.
09/17/2014, birth, marriage cert. and sched. A
AOR Received.
19/04/2013
File Transfer...
03/04/2013
Med's Done....
15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
Akiikwe said:

Have a safe trip to JA Akiikwe. Get some rest and enjoy every single second of your precious time spent with your husband. We all know how exausting and draining this process can be, you, Chickie, COG, Neveaha and all the early 2012 applicants more than others... Will send you plenty of positive vibes and pray for you.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
ready_fi_move_on said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4mi5AJEX9MB ....... there were times in my application when frustration anger and self pitty made me feel like giving up....the song I posted kept me sane this is a song that holds a great significance for my husband and it has gotten us both through some very tough times.....I felt the need to share this song tonight
wow i have never heard that song before but very powerful words, thanks Ready!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Akiikwe said:

Have a great trip! and we hope we don't hear from you for a bit unless it is with a PPR call! You and maddants should be spending time and catching up with each other and not worrying about this immigration process........with the stress from work and from this process you need to take the time to unwind and get back to yourself again! Keep the faith and blessings!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Well another week done......:( but at least we got some good news this week. 1 passport returned and 3 to go! Kingston didn't work as fast as we wanted them to this week but at least we know they are working and we can take some happiness from that. Next week is the last week of October so let's see what it brings us! Have a great weekend everyone!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
:eek:

It's as quiet as Kingston in here.... :-X

fromadistance

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
Doc's Request.
11-09-2013 RPRF Request
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
03-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2013
LANDED..........
24-11-2013
Let's start a party in here to wake em up and get em out of their hiding corners!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
fromadistance said:
Let's start a party in here to wake em up and get em out of their hiding corners!!
yooo count on me for the alcohol!!!! LMAO :p :p :p :p :p :p

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
I'm up for a party!
I can bring alcohol too, just to make sure we have enough!!

fromadistance

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
Doc's Request.
11-09-2013 RPRF Request
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
03-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2013
LANDED..........
24-11-2013
greengurl said:
I'm up for a party!
I can bring alcohol too, just to make sure we have enough!!
Lol I'm an alcohol rookie and gets tipsy quite fast so I will bring the good music

jahdes

Oct 9, 2013
KNG
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February-2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
June-2012
Med's Done....
July6 2012
Interview........
April 23 2013
Passport Req..
May 9 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Always love Tracy Chapman very nice song.