+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Trudybuff

Oct 18, 2012
Hi happy Friday!! I just wanted to see what everybody thinks about this I logged into CIC with my husband's file number and his information and on his file his address is my address does that make sense to anybody or what do you think about that?? I finally found the file number with the f ## on it that's how I signed in To his file. Someone anyone let me know what you think.

Also I would like to say when I applied for my husband permanent residency I was pregnant and I sent in doctors notes verifying my pregnancy my do date my medical conditions everything that was pertaining to my pregnancy and it sure didn't come any quicker than anybody else's I don't think being pregnant or giving birth means anything to anybody and immigration world. Sorry!!

Oh and I forgot to mention that I emailed Kingston last Thursday and I finally got a reply from them today so I don't think they are on strike!!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Trudybuff said:
Hi happy Friday!! I just wanted to see what everybody thinks about this I logged into CIC with my husband's file number and his information and on his file his address is my address does that make sense to anybody or what do you think about that?? I finally found the file number with the f ## on it that's how I signed in To his file. Someone anyone let me know what you think.

Also I would like to say when I applied for my husband permanent residency I was pregnant and I sent in doctors notes verifying my pregnancy my do date my medical conditions everything that was pertaining to my pregnancy and it sure didn't come any quicker than anybody else's I don't think being pregnant or giving birth means anything to anybody and immigration world. Sorry!!

Oh and I forgot to mention that I emailed Kingston last Thursday and I finally got a reply from them today so I don't think they are on strike!!
Congratulations Trudybuff ; from what I have seen on the forum so far once your spouses adddress changes yours; that means he is getting his visa soon ;D

Does the status say decision made? as it may also say that. I think your journey should be ending now.

Trudybuff

Oct 18, 2012
Kadi27 said:
Congratulations Trudybuff ; from what I have seen on the forum so far once your spouses adddress changes yours; that means he is getting his visa soon ;D

Does the status say decision made? as it may also say that. I think your journey should be ending now.
I'm so happy that somebody reply to me. When I check on his online status through CIC it says application Received for permanent residency. But his address says my address. then when I check on my CIC with my name and my client number it says decision with me so I don't know what to think about this either way!!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Trudybuff said:
I'm so happy that somebody reply to me. When I check on his online status through CIC it says application Received for permanent residency. But his address says my address. then when I check on my CIC with my name and my client number it says decision with me so I don't know what to think about this either way!!
I really want to take it as a positive and hope that they just updated ecas partially; so what did the response to your email say from the embassy?

Trudybuff

Oct 18, 2012
Kadi27 said:
I really want to take it as a positive and hope that they just updated ecas partially; so what did the response to your email say from the embassy?

Generic letter

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

Our office is unable to provide you with updates by email/fax on a regular basis on the processing of this case. However rest assured that we will make contact with your husband if any action is required on his part. His case is being processed and it remains in the processing queue.

Regards

Immigration Section
Kingston Jamaica

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Trudybuff said:
Generic letter

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

Our office is unable to provide you with updates by email/fax on a regular basis on the processing of this case. However rest assured that we will make contact with your husband if any action is required on his part. His case is being processed and it remains in the processing queue.

Regards

Immigration Section
Kingston Jamaica
Doesn't give you much to work with; but am really confident that he will get a passport request (PPR) soon. Hold on Trudybuff; I really have a good feeling about this and I can't wait for either me or chickie to turn your journey dark green on the spreads

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Trudybuff said:
if you signed as his representative then your address will be on his side.

Trudybuff

Oct 18, 2012
Kadi27 said:
Doesn't give you much to work with; but am really confident that he will get a passport request (PPR) soon. Hold on Trudybuff; I really have a good feeling about this and I can't wait for either me or chickie to turn your journey dark green on the spreads
Thanks for being so positive im also hoping and praying for that ppr ( lol I'm so proud to use ghat i didn't know what it meant till just now) my baby is only 6 months i dont want her to be able to remember life with out her daddy when she grows up! Can i show a pic of her on this message?? Just wondering.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
chickie72 said:
if you signed as his representative then your address will be on his side.
Oh thanks for that Chickie; never knew that. Are you your hubby's representative Trudybuff?

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Trudybuff said:
Thanks for being so positive im also hoping and praying for that ppr ( lol I'm so proud to use ghat i didn't know what it meant till just now) my baby is only 6 months i dont want her to be able to remember life with out her daddy when she grows up! Can i show a pic of her on this message?? Just wondering.
I feel your pain trudybuff; my husband missed our son's birth and lots of stuff and he is now 2 years old. We were in JA for a year though after he was born so he knows his daddy but surely misses him.

I think you can but there is a special way to do it; which I don't know. Many forum members have it done before; I am sure they will chime in soon on how it is done.

All the best Trudybuff and I'll pray for you because I know being a single parent isn't easy.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Trudybuff said:

hey there sis.....congrats on your news...your hubby is finally coming home to you and your unborn baby...one the hubby address change to the sponsor address that mean they are over with this application process

Trudybuff

Oct 18, 2012
Its so crazy how the process changes from person to person it just depends on the officer, timing, and i guess the stars lol I'll just keep my fingers crossed. Thanks ladies for the advise help and support.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Trudybuff said:
Its so crazy how the process changes from person to person it just depends on the officer, timing, and i guess the stars lol I'll just keep my fingers crossed. Thanks ladies for the advise help and support.
yes it sure a crazy process indeed....you never know what to expect from the kingston office at all

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
On my husbands account it has my address since we applied
hey there sis. how are you doing.....on my account is has my jamaica address on it....but hopefully after my interview it will change to the wifey address