Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 5 2013
LANDED..........
April 10 2013
Hi everyone just popping in to see how everyone is doing, I hope thete will be some kind of news soon for you all..

@Sam, you are in my thoughts, soon sweetie, soon

@ Chickie, keep holding on

@Jadianna, it should feel real sweet rite now!

@Maddants, it is getting real ridiculous now, what they are doing to you! But keeping holding on.

To all the forum family, I wish best of luck to you for the rest of the week!

jadianna

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
some time in august 2012
AOR Received.
november 13, 2012
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
september 24, 2012
Med's Request
february 12, 2013
Med's Done....
february 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
march 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2013
LANDED..........
May 3, 2013
tyldim said:
Hi everyone just popping in to see how everyone is doing, I hope thete will be some kind of news soon for you all..

@ Sam, you are in my thoughts, soon sweetie, soon

@ Jadianna, it should feel real sweet rite now!

@ Maddants, it is getting real ridiculous now, what they are doing to you! But keeping holding on.

Thanks so mich! It realy does!:)

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
tyldim said:

@ Sam, you are in my thoughts, soon sweetie, soon

@ Jadianna, it should feel real sweet rite now!

@ Maddants, it is getting real ridiculous now, what they are doing to you! But keeping holding on.

hey there sis....i sure dont know what they are dealing with in kingston...they have me waiting for this interview date for over 2 months now. i really thing that they are going to bypass me with this interview for sure thats why i have not receive a date as yet. everyday i email them asking if the date is set yet but so far i have not got any reply from them at all.....next week sometimes im going to drop off some documents at the embassy that i have in my possession. I email my wife some of our chat conversation on msn messenger and se is going to email them to kingston with letters from her mother and kids.im thinking about giving them my passport also but when the time comes i will know what to do..maybe if the see my passport the will sure start working on it......lol....but im here been patient by the grace of god...i hope that everything is going good for you and hubby right now....i sure cant wait to board that plane to toronto.....then i will sure have a 3 hour drive home.... :) :) :) :)

tyldim

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 17,2012
File Transfer...
oct 5 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 5 2013
LANDED..........
April 10 2013
Maddants said:
hey there sis....i sure dont know what they are dealing with in kingston...they have me waiting for this interview date for over 2 months now. i really thing that they are going to bypass me with this interview for sure thats why i have not receive a date as yet. everyday i email them asking if the date is set yet but so far i have not got any reply from them at all.....next week sometimes im going to drop off some documents at the embassy that i have in my possession. I email my wife some of our chat conversation on msn messenger and se is going to email them to kingston with letters from her mother and kids.im thinking about giving them my passport also but when the time comes i will know what to do..maybe if the see my passport the will sure start working on it......lol....but im here been patient by the grace of god...i hope that everything is going good for you and hubby right now....i sure cant wait to board that plane to toronto.....then i will sure have a 3 hour drive home.... :) :) :) :)

I so agree with you.....it may work in you favour...Good morning and God bless!

tintin79

Jan 28, 2011
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
genuineness determined no need for interview
Passport Req..
05-02-2013 and they're still holding on to it as ARC is still in process from Dec 12 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
HI Everyone,
My husband has still not received his passport on May 6 it will be 3 months. So i took it upon myself to email the high commissioner of the embassy. His name is Robert Ready. I just assumed his email was robert.ready@international.gc.ca and I was actually right. And I tell ya, I got a response in less than 24 hours from a program manager at the embassy. This was her response.Here is the email I originally sent to the Mr Ready.

Good day Mr. Ready

I hope this is the contact information for you as I have questions regarding the processing of my husband’s application. I have been waiting for over 18 months for the processing of my husband’s immigration application to go through.

I’ve sent in the information requested over and over again by employee(s) in your establishment and still after 2 months of providing all that was necessary, we still do not have an update regarding my husbands application.

We sent in the payment for the ARC on Dec 12 2012, his passport was requested on Feb 6 2013. The immigration officer asked us 3 times for a schedule A, and still no update, no information, no nothing.

Is this normal, why is this happening? I thought Canada is all about family reunification. I would like my husband home, my kids would like their father. I understand his case may be a little more complicated however this is a man that left Canada when he was told. He’s not a criminal so I don’t even understand why such a long time for the ARC to be processed. Once she requested the passport, I was assuming this process was over but here we are over 2 months going on 3 months awaiting the return or an answer as to what is happening.

My husband details are below, please email me back with information regarding this whole thing.

And here was Ms Cheng answer.

Dear Mrs. XXXXX:

Your email to High Commissioner Ready has been forwarded to our section for review and reply as we are responsible for the processing of the application of Permanent Residence to Canada.

Kindly note that in general processing time varies from case to case depending on the complexity of application. As you are aware, your husband's application requires further review as he was previously deported from Canada after his failed refugee claim and litigation in Canada. Finger prints were also required for RCMP check. Furthermore, while we understand your anxiousness of having your husband reuniting with you as soon as possible, An authorization to Return to Canada is not a decision that is taken lightly or one that is routinely given. This application is to be reviewed by a senior officer.

As you raise the points as to the repeated request of Schedule A, unfortunately, your husband has failed to read the form carefully or provide all the information on this important form on at first. The last request was made as there were also inconsistencies within the form when one compares his listed activities and his addresses within the same form. How fast an application can be processed depends greatly on the accuracy and completeness of information provided by applicant to us. We ask that you will assist your husband to complete the form accurately to allow our office in further assessing this case.

Regards,

Mei Wah Cheng
Program Manger/ Gestionnaire de programme (Immigration)
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
3 West Kings House Road, Kingston,Jamaica

This people are bull crap. They ask for the same documents over and over only to kill time. I do admit that we did not put the time he was in Jamaica on the schedule A form but that is no reason to ask for the same documents 3 times. So going forward I we will no longer email them. Hopefully this will get them looking at it and get him back my passport. It's just frustrating for them to pretty much state the ARC is ongoing yet they asked him to turn in his passport. Don't ask for the passport if they feel he may not get the ARC. I mean She says the ARC is not something easily given out but pretty much when you take the passport you're saying you're approved. So I don't get them.

tintin79

Jan 28, 2011
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
05-02-2013 and they're still holding on to it as ARC is still in process from Dec 12 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
Congrats to all of you that have received your passport and passport requests!!!! ;D

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
tintin79 said:
HI Everyone,
My husband has still not received his passport on May 6 it will be 3 months. So i took it upon myself to email the high commissioner of the embassy. His name is Robert Ready. I just assumed his email was robert.ready @ international.gc.ca and I was actually right. And I tell ya, I got a response in less than 24 hours from a program manager at the embassy. This was her response.Here is the email I originally sent to the Mr Ready.

Good day Mr. Ready

I hope this is the contact information for you as I have questions regarding the processing of my husband's application. I have been waiting for over 18 months for the processing of my husband's immigration application to go through.

I've sent in the information requested over and over again by employee(s) in your establishment and still after 2 months of providing all that was necessary, we still do not have an update regarding my husbands application.

We sent in the payment for the ARC on Dec 12 2012, his passport was requested on Feb 6 2013. The immigration officer asked us 3 times for a schedule A, and still no update, no information, no nothing.

Is this normal, why is this happening? I thought Canada is all about family reunification. I would like my husband home, my kids would like their father. I understand his case may be a little more complicated however this is a man that left Canada when he was told. He's not a criminal so I don't even understand why such a long time for the ARC to be processed. Once she requested the passport, I was assuming this process was over but here we are over 2 months going on 3 months awaiting the return or an answer as to what is happening.

My husband details are below, please email me back with information regarding this whole thing.

Dear Mrs. XXXXX:

Your email to High Commissioner Ready has been forwarded to our section for review and reply as we are responsible for the processing of the application of Permanent Residence to Canada.

Kindly note that in general processing time varies from case to case depending on the complexity of application. As you are aware, your husband's application requires further review as he was previously deported from Canada after his failed refugee claim and litigation in Canada. Finger prints were also required for RCMP check. Furthermore, while we understand your anxiousness of having your husband reuniting with you as soon as possible, An authorization to Return to Canada is not a decision that is taken lightly or one that is routinely given. This application is to be reviewed by a senior officer.

As you raise the points as to the repeated request of Schedule A, unfortunately, your husband has failed to read the form carefully or provide all the information on this important form on at first. The last request was made as there were also inconsistencies within the form when one compares his listed activities and his addresses within the same form. How fast an application can be processed depends greatly on the accuracy and completeness of information provided by applicant to us. We ask that you will assist your husband to complete the form accurately to allow our office in further assessing this case.

Regards,

Mei Wah Cheng

This people are bull crap. They ask for the same documents over and over only to kill time. I do admit that we did not put the time he was in Jamaica on the schedule A form but that is no reason to ask for the same documents 3 times. So going forward I we will no longer email them. Hopefully this will get them looking at it and get him back my passport. It's just frustrating for them to pretty much state the ARC is ongoing yet they asked him to turn in his passport. Don't ask for the passport if they feel he may not get the ARC. I mean She says the ARC is not something easily given out but pretty much when you take the passport you're saying you're approved. So I don't get them.
Good morning

I was just reading you post and tears came to my eye i am so very sorry that you have to be going through this wow i could not even try to imagine how frustrated you must be through all this process.
I commended you on taking the initiative to find out the commissioners name and email address that was a great move. Hopefully this will show them that you are not playing around. If nothing it shows that you are a dedicated woman and that you love for you husband is real. I pray that this will be over for you soon, and you and your family will be reunited.
May the good lord Bless you and yours

tintin79

Jan 28, 2011
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
yolo1980 said:
Good morning

I was just reading you post and tears came to my eye i am so very sorry that you have to be going through this wow i could not even try to imagine how frustrated you must be through all this process.
I commended you on taking the initiative to find out the commissioners name and email address that was a great move. Hopefully this will show them that you are not playing around. If nothing it shows that you are a dedicated woman and that you love for you husband is real. I pray that this will be over for you soon, and you and your family will be reunited.
May the good lord Bless you and yours
Thanks for your kind words. I know it will be over soon it's just patience and prayer, I'm done bothering them, Hopefully this week or next week I just get a surprise.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
tintin79 said:
HI Everyone,
My husband has still not received his passport on May 6 it will be 3 months. So i took it upon myself to email the high commissioner of the embassy. His name is Robert Ready. I just assumed his email was robert.ready @ international.gc.ca and I was actually right. And I tell ya, I got a response in less than 24 hours from a program manager at the embassy. This was her response.Here is the email I originally sent to the Mr Ready.

Good day Mr. Ready

I hope this is the contact information for you as I have questions regarding the processing of my husband's application. I have been waiting for over 18 months for the processing of my husband's immigration application to go through.

I've sent in the information requested over and over again by employee(s) in your establishment and still after 2 months of providing all that was necessary, we still do not have an update regarding my husbands application.

Is this normal, why is this happening? I thought Canada is all about family reunification. I would like my husband home, my kids would like their father. I understand his case may be a little more complicated however this is a man that left Canada when he was told. He's not a criminal so I don't even understand why such a long time for the ARC to be processed. Once she requested the passport, I was assuming this process was over but here we are over 2 months going on 3 months awaiting the return or an answer as to what is happening.

Dear Mrs. XXXXX:

Regards,

Mei Wah Cheng

Hey there sis how are things going......i know that you are very frustrated about your hubby not getting his passport back. i would sure be mad aswel. right now im still waiting for the the so called interview date that im in queue for scheduling. it been past 2 month now since i got that email and nothing. so in my heart, i think that they are just going to bypass the interview and ask me for my passport request. my wife is emailing them more informations as she get them. im going to tell my wife to send an email to mr ready office to see if they can shed some light on our case.dont worry sis, your hubby is coming home to you soon. God already open the door for him and they cant close it no matter how hard they try...just just waiting time to let you be one of those applicant that do the 2 year mark. just have faith in the lord sis and everything will work out......

tintin79

Jan 28, 2011
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
Maddants said:
Hey there sis how are things going......i know that you are very frustrated about your hubby not getting his passport back. i would sure be mad aswel. right now im still waiting for the the so called interview date that im in queue for scheduling. it been past 2 month now since i got that email and nothing. so in my heart, i think that they are just going to bypass the interview and ask me for my passport request. my wife is emailing them more informations as she get them. im going to tell my wife to send an email to mr ready office to see if they can shed some light on our case.dont worry sis, your hubby is coming home to you soon. God already open the door for him and they cant close it no matter how hard they try...just just waiting time to let you be one of those applicant that do the 2 year mark. just have faith in the lord sis and everything will work out......
Thanks Maddants.
Yes I know it will be over soon so i'm not worried. You would think that they want to get these passports out quick but they seem to be taking their time sending them out. I fyou qant a quick response email Mr Ready. He's the head honcho. And I emailed him to show the incompetence of his workers cause there really is no reason to keep someones' passport for over 2 months. So if you want a quick response, email him and he'll forward it off right away.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
@ tintin......so by this letter are they saying they are going to ask for the Schedule A again and that you are to help your hubby make sure it is accurate? Wow you got a quick response though!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
tintin79 said:
Thanks Maddants.
Yes I know it will be over soon so i'm not worried. You would think that they want to get these passports out quick but they seem to be taking their time sending them out. I fyou qant a quick response email Mr Ready. He's the head honcho. And I emailed him to show the incompetence of his workers cause there really is no reason to keep someones' passport for over 2 months. So if you want a quick response, email him and he'll forward it off right away.
Thank you sis.....im going to get my wife to email them but i will sure tell her what to say in the email though....lol

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
@tintin what a living nightmare that they are putting you both through. Must be really tuff for the kids just hope this process will be over soon for you and the family. Stay bless my thoughts and prayers are with you.