waived
Passport Req..
march 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2013
LANDED..........
May 3, 2013
sammystorm19 said:
You will have to take either WestJet or Air Canada and connect through Toronto.

So you will only be allowed 1 checked bag for free and have to pay for the second one. With WestJet the carryon is only 1 piece as well.

The cheapest I am getting right now is Air Canada on April 24th or May 2nd for 698.00. These are for flights were you wouldn't need to over night in Toronto

WestJet has a rate of 313.18 however you would need to over night in Toronto - this is for May 6th

Or May 1st for 533.18 with the same over night in Toronto
thank you very much! I appreciate it.:)

Hope this helps you with some pricing....but either way you will need to either connect or overnight in Toronto.
Thank you veru much. I appreciate it :)

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
oneandonly said:
Girl have a safe and fun trip hope hubby gives you the most amazing anniversary gift ever.
hey there, my hubby linked yours yesterday did he tell ya? your hubby didn't know who this strange man was that was calling him lol

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
jadianna said:
Thank you veru much. I appreciate it :)
you're very welcome....looks like I am the resident travel agent here so I don't mind helping out anyway I can

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone hope all is well with u all as for me still no word from kingston regarding return of hubbys passport so here i remain waiting

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
good afternoon everyone
i was reading the below article and it reminded me of the conversation yesterday about flights
wow
http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20130416/business/business1.html

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
well happy news for me, my husband just dropped off all the information requested to Kingston
so now i wait again

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Samilanaire said:
Hello everyone hope all is well with u all as for me still no word from kingston regarding return of hubbys passport so here i remain waiting
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Sam what documents did you put in the two days before your PPR request? I am wondering if the extra time is because they have to process those first then do your PPR and that is why it is taking longer.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
chickie72 said:
hey there, my hubby linked yours yesterday did he tell ya? your hubby didn't know who this strange man was that was calling him lol
Oh girl it was so funny I never got to speak to him till he called me and it slipped my mind to tell him. He asks me who did I give his number to then I explained. He sounded so mad that a random guy was calling him lol. He is cool now wow chilling buddies.

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
original marriage certificate original birth paper for our daughter communication proof letters n emails and an updated scheduled a form

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Good Morning Forum Family.

Hope everyone has a blessed day today and here's to hearing some noise from Kingston. Please make someone, or two, or three, or four..so on and so on and so on happy today. When one of our forum family gets good news we ALL get good news.

Have a fantastic blessed day to you all. One more sleep night before I am in hubbys warm, strong, sweet, tender loving arms. Can you all tell that I am excited? :D

God is Good all the time..all the time God is Good. I praise him name today and forever. Thank you for goodness for your grace and tender mercies. I thank you in advance for what you did (dying on the cross) what you are doing, and what you are about to do. I pray for safety, your protection and constant reminder that you are the Alpha Omega, the begining and the end. Keep us safe as we travel to see out loved ones this week/end. Continue to keep the love growing. I will continue to serve you as I wait upon your timing.

I love you Lord. Thank you for making me a blessing that I may bless others that I come into contact with.

If I don't get a chance to check in before my flight. Stay Blessed. Thank you Forum family for your constant supports, encouragement and postings. They have gotten me through some very lonely times.

Be Blessed Everyone..Distant love to you all.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
SweetieQ said:

Hope everyone has a blessed day today and here's to hearing some noise from Kingston. Please make someone, or two, or three, or four..so on and so on and so on happy today. When one of our forum family gets good news we ALL get good news.

Have a fantastic blessed day to you all. One more sleep night before I am in hubbys warm, strong, sweet, tender loving arms. Can you all tell that I am excited? :D

God is Good all the time..all the time God is Good. I praise him name today and forever. Thank you for goodness for your grace and tender mercies. I thank you in advance for what you did (dying on the cross) what you are doing, and what you are about to do. I pray for safety, your protection and constant reminder that you are the Alpha Omega, the begining and the end. Keep us safe as we travel to see out loved ones this week/end. Continue to keep the love growing. I will continue to serve you as I wait upon your timing.

I love you Lord. Thank you for making me a blessing that I may bless others that I come into contact with.

If I don't get a chance to check in before my flight. Stay Blessed. Thank you Forum family for your constant supports, encouragement and postings. They have gotten me through some very lonely times.

hey sis, thank you for your morning blessing. God is sure good all the times. All te times god is good. I hope pray that you have a safe travel to see your love ones and safe travel for everyone else that will be traveling very soon. Kingston you have been very quiet since the holidays, what is going on. This is the middle of the week and no news. Send us some news today so everyone can be happy and know that you are still alive. God please bless all the kingstion immigration officers that have been doing a wonderful job on working on everyone application. We all know that there is alot of papers that they have to deal with so please give them the strength to get thru with all our application in a timely manner. Kingston, please hear our cries and free us up very soon.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
SweetieQ said:

Hey there have a great trip......see you when you get back.....we will miss ya! (PS bring your hubby home with ya)

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
SweetieQ said:

amen

have a safe trip and fulljoy yourself while you are away