30-03-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
LANDED..........
One day soon
Maddants said:
they would not want me on the plane......it would be a bid party on board....dancehall and reggae music ...jerk chicken for food......rum cream fi drink
Ok Maddants I definitely want to take that flight :p Party Time lol

mismine

Mar 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
LANDED..........
One day soon
kmah said:
Well, I have sent off our application to Mississauga.....should arrive tomorrow by noon. I was so nervous letting it out of my sight, I kept thinking that I had taken his police check out of the envelope to photocopy it for my records......did I put it back in or did I leave it sitting on my desk....luckily when I got back it wasn't there and I remembered putting back! What a stressful process! Now, we wait for my approval, which, based on the posted times, should come while I am in JA for my second wedding in May!

Chickie.....can you update the spreadsheet for me?
Congratulations :D I remember how stressful it was sending mine out too but now hopefully you will be able to have that weight off your shoulders and I will be praying to hear your speedy landing story ;D

mismine

Mar 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
LANDED..........
One day soon
firstladyking said:
Well hello everyone! Just popping in to send some encouragement everyone's way and to big up my girl's Nev, Chickie, and my gents CoG and Maddants and so many others. Life with hubby is like a fairytale come true. Just yesterday we were back tracking how long he's been here because it seems like he's been here longer than a few weeks. It's amazing how life just falls into place once you're finally together. I'm still praying for you all, keep the faith everyone. Take care.

ONE LOVE
Thank you for sharing your happy story I love to hear them once your family is finally together you feel like you been there all along all this torture with immigration fades away YAAAAAA!!!!!! Cheers :D to you

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Hello everyone, I am just dropping by this late evening. I have been reading all the post since I was last on this forum. It took me about 4 hours to read it all! LOL! :) Welcome to the newbee's here as I was a newbee not to long ago. Being on here so late is tiring but this is the only time of the day when I can catch up. Family and work is exhausting and glad at the end of the day to relax, but then my mind starts to wonder and I think about this whole process, ups and downs, and how long it is taking for me and Maddants. He helps me stay positive and keeping in contact frequently helps me get by through the day. Good thing we have internet as when I am at work and at home, I can chat with him anytime. We spend most of the day talking to each other whenever we can. :D I haven't got my ticket for Jamaica yet, but maybe within the next week or 2, I am gonna book for sure. I have to because any later, I want to be around home. I am expecting a new grandbaby and I want to be with my daughter and help deliver her baby into this world at the end of June.To all of you here on this forum, you keep my hopes going as we all share something in common as we miss our husbands and wives and only people who are going through the same thing can really understand. After I read everyone's posts, their stories, see the pictures, are all very uplifting and all the advice is very informative. I hope Kingston keeps up the good work! We pray for ourselves and everyone on this forum, but I also want to pray for the ones who are working on our files as they are so bombarded, and hoping god gives those workers the strength and energy to push those files through and send all these special people to their loved ones!!!! Take care everyone! Until next time!!!! :D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Very true words..Akiikwe.......we never ever pray for those ladies and gents looking after our files and we should! There are 1000's more applications besides our 30 someodd we have on this little forum, i am sure those workers are overwhelmed probably some days and may prayers sure go out to them to give them strength and guidance everyday while dealing with our applications....God bless and one love!

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
mismine said:
Hey Jamgirl we never met on here Im a newbie but i just wanted to say congratulation's on having your family together and on your lil Jambaby. :D hope you will feel better soon :( I was so happy you posted the time line you waited the way you did it totally put things in perspective for me as far as what i should really be expecting. one question though did immigration contact you guys at the one year mark about a new medical and criminal check?
Nice to meet you! Thank you for the congrats!

So to answer ur question about medical redo... When my husbands medical expired (aug 2012) the medical extension news was only a few months new. Nobody in the Kingston thread had been in a position to receive one therefore nobody had experience with it. There was a new thread on the forum started by others who had some sort of communication that a med extension had been requested on their file but after 8+ weeks they still had no news of the result. I was planning to go visit my husband in October and thought that if we did med and pcc redo on our own, then my husbands app could be finalized in time for him to fly home with me. It was a judgement call. As it turned out, my husband submitted new medical and new pcc sept 5 and I still never heard anything til dec when we went in process. When I ordered my GCMS notes in Nov, it showed that they didn't even update his new med status til oct 25, a week after I returned from JA lol. So when we got PPR, there was no med redo request or med ext request be cuz we were up to date.

As for others, I have no advice. Go with your gut. Some ppl will tell u that if u redo ur meds on ur own it will piss off ur IO. Who knows. Today on the forum I read about a guy who was facing a 29 month processing timeline. He badgered them with over 1500 emails and even sent in passport with no PPR and yet got through in 10 months! Every IO is unpredictable. Every file is unpredictable. We only can do what we can manage.

I wish u luck!

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Come on kingston bless up today its the last wrking day of the week for u let us hear some sort of update plz n thnx

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Good Morning Everyone!!!

TGIF...even if it's crappy out there. I woke up thinking I should have stayed in Jamaica....however I am about to file my papers and have a few last minute questions.

My Hubby got 2 copies of his police check...so should I keep one and send the other in?

If you sent Western Union or Money Gram did you photo copy all receipts or send in the originals?

If I am sending my express post what address do I send my stuff to?

I think that is it for now....I am soooo excited to get this sent off but so nervous at the same time :eek: eeeeekkkkkkkkkk :eek:

PS......I want to post of pic of the baby bump for all of you to see. How do I do that again??? LOL

Have a great day :)

kmah

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
sammystorm19 said:
Good Morning Everyone!!!

TGIF...even if it's crappy out there. I woke up thinking I should have stayed in Jamaica....however I am about to file my papers and have a few last minute questions.

My Hubby got 2 copies of his police check...so should I keep one and send the other in?

If you sent Western Union or Money Gram did you photo copy all receipts or send in the originals?

I think that is it for now....I am soooo excited to get this sent off but so nervous at the same time :eek: eeeeekkkkkkkkkk :eek:

PS......I want to post of pic of the baby bump for all of you to see. How do I do that again??? LOL

Hi Sammystorm

I just sent my application in yesterday - I sent both copies of the police report and photocopied it for my files. I sent the original western union reciept, but kept the sheet that I filled out when I sent the money so that I had a record for my files.

Good Luck with getting it out - I was so nervous when I was sending it that I had to rewrite the fedex slip with the address because I wrote the wrong address.....and I was copying if from the website.
Hope this helps

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
I hate Fridays... :(
But love Mondays ... :D

KINGSTON! Is there something wrong with that statement?!
LoL

:-*PLEASE KINGSTON! Make me love Fridays again !! :-*

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
sammystorm19 said:
Good Morning Everyone!!!

You only need to send one police certificate and copies of the Western Union receipts are acceptable.

Here is the address to use:

Sponsorship : Spousal
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga
PO Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4N6

To post a picture on the forum:

*go to www.tinypic.com
*upload a picture
*where it says IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards, copy the link in there and just post that in a message and your picture will appear

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Thanks Nev :)

Ok I am about to finally post some pics on here. Hope this works

The Baby Bump - taken at Devon house after some awesome Ice Cream - 30 weeks :eek:

Signing of the wedding papers

My Jamaican Family

:)

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......