Interview........
still waiting
Passport Req..
still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully soon!
Thanks everyone! Such a warm welcome! Have a great day! Can't wait to hear about everyone's updates and hopefully soon my own! ;)

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who god bless am looking at ur timeline hun r u still waiting

Who God Bless

Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
Re/do Req Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Initial Meds Feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June, 2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
Hi Samilanaire, yes, waiting on the medical redo to return, we sent in the medical redo in February, i was advised it takes anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months. I hope no one else have to wait as long as us, it has been trying, depressing and stressful. What is keeping us is knowing we are on the home stretch, as the next step should be passport request.

Samilanaire said:
Who god bless am looking at ur timeline hun r u still waiting

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
T.D Jakes - And Ye Shall Have it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgjugLZ9gBA

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh my well i hope n pray its really the home stretch fr u hun ur in my prayers

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Who God Bless said:
Welcome Cblgr, yes you are at the right place, with people who can truly understand your story. Dont listen to the doubters, I too had doubters, until they met my spouse, and now they all love him. Only you know your story, and it is a lovely story. Thanks for sharing and i wish a speedy process for you, so you can be reunited with your hubby.
Hey WGB....glad to see you pop in! Sorry to hear that you are still waiting that is just crazy! Hope soon that they call your hubby for PPR

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good evening everyone.....2nd week of April coming up.....time flies...already 3 months gone in 2013 woohoo. Come on Kingston what you got for us this week?

Tintin & Samilanaire---hubbies need their stamped passports back
Maddants-needs an interview date!
everyone else.....just need some sort of something to go on for them.....whether it be PPR or the next stage processing (lol i just can't name everyone and what they need)
tyldim-countdown is on 3 days until hubby lands!

Blessings to everyone.....TTYL :)

T

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey there hun thnks for the blessings but from ur lips to gods ear kingston hear our cry bless us all this week

tyldim

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 17,2012
File Transfer...
oct 5 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 5 2013
LANDED..........
April 10 2013
I'm counting down too chickie, hopefully you hear something soon....one year is a long time to wait!

tyldim

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 17,2012
File Transfer...
oct 5 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 5 2013
LANDED..........
April 10 2013
Hi sam, I think it takes two weeks to get it back like mine.....hang in there!

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Welcome to the forum CBLGR. It was very nice of you to share such a very lovely story. Feel comfortable to ask any questions as we will always do our best to answer as best as possible. Wish you all the best with your process so that you can be united with your hubby. Hang in there. Your time will surely come ..

cblgr said:
I met my husband while on vacation two years ago. He was a bartender at the resort I was staying at. I was there with my best friend who was attending her cousin's wedding.

I know it sounds cheesy but we had instant chemistry. I asked him for his specialty drink. We flirted and he made sure that there were never less than three drinks in front of me the whole night. I guess I was feeling braver than normal and said that if he could tie a cherry stem he would have a girlfriend. I was just being flirtatious..normally I'm really shy...I think the drinks helped. But he walked around the bar for 45 minutes not talking to anyone chewing on this cherry stem. When he wanted to take someones order he nodded in their direction. Finally he tied it and slapped it on the bar in front of me. I said he took to long :)

When I was heading back to my room he ran through staff quarters and intercepted me trying to act cool and asked if I wanted to hang out. I said sure. So we hung out the whole week. When I got back I wasn't sure if it was legit or if I was just his fling of the week. He had the same feelings about me. But there was just something more there I could tell. I texted him when I got back and said I had a great time with him and he called me the next day. We talked every day for hours and after about a month I took a trip to see him for a long weekend. I wanted to know if there was something real there. I remember being so nervous about the whole ordeal.

As soon as I saw him again instantly I knew it was real. He took me to his home and I met his mom and dad, his daughter and siblings and friends and spent a lot of time together.

After that initial visit we continued talking every day. There hasn't been a day since that we haven't talked or skyped. I've gone down to see him 7 times in the last two years. It's so expensive for us but we always find a way. This past August we got married. He had talked to all of my friends and family by phone and facebook but it was so great that they got to spend time in person. Everyone fell in love with him right away. It was so great that both sides of families and friends were together at once. There were about 30 people from his side that attended and there were 13 of my immediate family and best friends that flew down from New Brunswick and the US.

There are so many doubters when you tell someone that you are married to a Jamaican. They always think its about convenience. We've talked about what would happen if this immigration thing takes to long. I would move there, but I'm hoping that it doesn't take forever. CIC received our application on January 24 2013. They sent it back to me on February 28 because we were missing photos of his daughter and the medical exams. He and his daughter had their medical exams done mid march as soon as they could get an appt with the Dr. and I received approval as his sponsor on March 28.

It's so nice to find a group of people that are going through the same thing and to be able to ask questions.

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh yes hun thnx for the timeline we r hoping this week i wud luv to jave my hubby here asap so we will what kingston have in store for me this week

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
I know people usually hate Mondays....
NOT ME!! ;D ;D ;D

Come on Kingston. I'd like to hear some good news this week! :-* :-*

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree Dani these days i look forward to Mondays lol shitttt ereday of the week that being said Kingston cum with a bang tomorrow u have been doing well continue to surprise Nev need to be with hubby danielle one n only maddants gentleman chickie child of god who god bless sweetie carmd samil n if i missed anyone else pardon me i was just writing from my head

Who God Bless

Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
Re/do Req Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Initial Meds Feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June, 2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
Thanks Chikie72, i hope and pray we get the ppr by the end of April. I will definitely be posting my screams of happiness and joy that day. I dont get to post very often because of work, but will try to pop in when i can. Ladies and gentlemen, this forum has been a source of strength, believe me when i tell you, knowing you have others who understand your struggle makes a difference. Lets go Kingston, time to send our spouses to us please and thanks.

chickie72 said:
Hey WGB....glad to see you pop in! Sorry to hear that you are still waiting that is just crazy! Hope soon that they call your hubby for PPR