20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
thegentleman said:
I don't know, they specifically asked for Fedex. I called Fedex call centre and the lady said that it would take 4-5 days to get an account and you must have an account to get an airway bill ???.

I am getting a letter together right now to send with the documents. Any ideas on what I should say... my wife is telling me to put in the fact that I only just received this letter today. I would assume that this is not their concern but I hope they have compassion.
Check ur inbox

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Good night everyone!

Just popping in to hail up my bros and sisters and to see if Kingston has been doing some work....

@ Chickie - PPR coming up very soon! Continue to keep the faith and the positive vibes

@TinTin - am so sorry to hear about what Kingston is putting you through. Hopefully after you give them what they want, they will give you what you want ASAP

@Nev and Daddy's girl - continue to hold the faith girlies....your turn is right around the corner....they can't hold you down

@Maddants - that's just some ish....Who knows why they are giving you and wifey the runaround...Hopefully they are doing some extra work and then will realize that you don't need an interview after all and just email you your ppr...nuff blessings

@Samilinaire - chica the count down is on!! ;)

To everyone else who is still waiting...continue to hold the faith and keep strong. I know it's difficult but nothing, believe it or not, happens before the time. God's timing is best.

Kingston you still have PLENTY of work to do....come on...who is NEXT!! Please give us some good news by the end of week.

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
DADDYS GIRL said:
Wow! Well this will only make you guys stronger. You are serious with the count down.

Yukon ouch! Is that a direct or connecting flight? I am on trip 14 or is it 15 lol! Girl we do what needs to be done and that's all to it.
No I have to go to Whitehorse then to Vancouver n then to Toronto then to Mobay so it's pretty much 24 hours of flying lol what we do for love

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
greengurl said:
Hi Everyone!
Just stopping in to say hello.
I am so glad that Easter is over, it was more difficult then I expected. Holidays are not easy when you spend them apart from your loved ones but this was our first holiday apart as husband and wife and I missed my husband like crazy!!! Just wanted to curl up in a ball until Easter passed.
Hoping to go to JM at the end of April or early May as it is time to see my hubby!! Booking flights from British Columbia makes traveling to JM expensive, with longer travelling time, especially as there are no direct flights as the winter season is over. I need to see my husband so I will do anything to make that happen!!
Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. I am only into this process for a month and half and it is already tough....my utmost respect to everyone who are going through this process!!
Have a lovely evening everyone!!
Lol try from the Yukon lol where about in Jamaica are u going? My husband lives in st.mary not too far from Ochi I am heading down on the 18th for a week

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Keke78 said:
Good night everyone!

Just popping in to hail up my bros and sisters and to see if Kingston has been doing some work....

@ Chickie - PPR coming up very soon! Continue to keep the faith and the positive vibes

@ TinTin - am so sorry to hear about what Kingston is putting you through. Hopefully after you give them what they want, they will give you what you want ASAP

@ Nev and Daddy's girl - continue to hold the faith girlies....your turn is right around the corner....they can't hold you down

@ Maddants - that's just some ish....Who knows why they are giving you and wifey the runaround...Hopefully they are doing some extra work and then will realize that you don't need an interview after all and just email you your ppr...nuff blessings

@ Samilinaire - chica the count down is on!! ;)

To everyone else who is still waiting...continue to hold the faith and keep strong. I know it's difficult but nothing, believe it or not, happens before the time. God's timing is best.

Kingston you still have PLENTY of work to do....come on...who is NEXT!! Please give us some good news by the end of week.
hey sis what going on......im praying that they just give me a passport request other than the interview....good is going to work out everything for us and we sure will get to our love ones very soon....

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
carm_cnd said:
No I have to go to Whitehorse then to Vancouver n then to Toronto then to Mobay so it's pretty much 24 hours of flying lol what we do for love
that is sure alot of flying and changing planes...

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
greengurl said:
Hi Everyone!
Just stopping in to say hello.
I am so glad that Easter is over, it was more difficult then I expected. Holidays are not easy when you spend them apart from your loved ones but this was our first holiday apart as husband and wife and I missed my husband like crazy!!! Just wanted to curl up in a ball until Easter passed.
Hoping to go to JM at the end of April or early May as it is time to see my hubby!! Booking flights from British Columbia makes traveling to JM expensive, with longer travelling time, especially as there are no direct flights as the winter season is over. I need to see my husband so I will do anything to make that happen!!
Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. I am only into this process for a month and half and it is already tough....my utmost respect to everyone who are going through this process!!
Have a lovely evening everyone!!
everyone here is sure on there way to jamaica.....you all full joy yourselves cause i know when wife comes here i sure will make her feel at home for sure :p :p :p :p :p

tintin79

Jan 28, 2011
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
genuineness determined no need for interview
Passport Req..
05-02-2013 and they're still holding on to it as ARC is still in process from Dec 12 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
danielle902 said:
Got an email from KGN today but almost wish I hadn't.

Dear Madam

Thank you for your email.

This Family Class application was received by our office on 24 September 2012 after being forwarded by Case Processing Centre Mississauga. This application is currently pending initial review, after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office. Kingston has been subject to processing delays due to an increase in case load and reduction in resources.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in a Kingston for the last 12 months applicants may refer to our website, www.jamaica.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

Regards

DOES THIS MEAN IT HAS BEEN SITTING ON SOMEONE'S DESK COLLECTING DUST FOR THE LAST SIX MONTHS?
Clearly people don't want to work out there anymore, they either quit or they're frustrated. I mean think about it, people are moved there, away from family friends and have no one. They may have thought in the beginning it's a good opportunity but when you look at it they are all alone. So I guarantee you that they've probably lost a lot of officers through resignation.

So honey child, who knows. a lot of applications may be sitting collecting dust. What they need to do is just speed up the process and eliminate checks that are unnecessary.

tintin79

Jan 28, 2011
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
05-02-2013 and they're still holding on to it as ARC is still in process from Dec 12 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
Maddants said:
that is some good news......so i hope this is the end part for tintin
Thanks Maddants. I hope it's the end for me too. I emailed the officer yesterday so maybe she'll speed it up so I do't email her and bother her A$$

His_Wife

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 4, 2012
AOR Received.
15/10/2012
File Transfer...
16/10/2012
Passport Req..
Feb 21st 2013
LANDED..........
March 27th 2013
Hello Kingston!!!

I am soooo sorry that I wasn't able to keep you guys updated. Updates from everyone kept me going, but I've been sooooo busy!!

I got a little depressed and bratty when KGN didn't send my husband's passport back when we expected. Our DHL Finally had movement on the afternoon of March 25th. Hubby got his passport on the 26th and he was on the same flight as Keke's husband on March 27th. So he has been here for just over a week.

I was late to pick him up at the airport, but he was a really good sport, he called from the payphone and we chat until I got there. Easter was very busy for us and we used the last couple of days to get SIN, bank accounts and Driver's License. We are relaxing today and tomorrow and then off to work I go on monday :(

I am very grateful to everyone for kind words and useful information. You all made this process sooo much easier!

And for the strong, graceful people who have been waiting forever - ( ;)@ Chickie) - Do not despair. I can tell you that having your spouse here in Canada with you is one of the greatest feeling ever. And I imagine that the magnitude will match the time that you have been waiting - So you guys will feel happier than I'm feeling right now.

Nev - You are awesome - and it can't be much longer now.

Maddants - Something's got to give soon

Tintin - I know we have been saying it forever, but you are truly close to the end now.

I wish nothing but speedy processing and long lasting, happy marriages for every single person on the Kinston thread.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
:D GOOD MORNING KINGSTON! :D

What have you got for us today? We're waiting to hear from you!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
His_Wife said:
Hello Kingston!!!

I am soooo sorry that I wasn't able to keep you guys updated. Updates from everyone kept me going, but I've been sooooo busy!!

I got a little depressed and bratty when KGN didn't send my husband's passport back when we expected. Our DHL Finally had movement on the afternoon of March 25th. Hubby got his passport on the 26th and he was on the same flight as Keke's husband on March 27th. So he has been here for just over a week.

I was late to pick him up at the airport, but he was a really good sport, he called from the payphone and we chat until I got there. Easter was very busy for us and we used the last couple of days to get SIN, bank accounts and Driver's License. We are relaxing today and tomorrow and then off to work I go on monday :(

I am very grateful to everyone for kind words and useful information. You all made this process sooo much easier!

And for the strong, graceful people who have been waiting forever - ( ;) @ Chickie) - Do not despair. I can tell you that having your spouse here in Canada with you is one of the greatest feeling ever. And I imagine that the magnitude will match the time that you have been waiting - So you guys will feel happier than I'm feeling right now.

Tintin - I know we have been saying it forever, but you are truly close to the end now.

I wish nothing but speedy processing and long lasting, happy marriages for every single person on the Kinston thread.
Fantastic news!!! Thanks for taking the time to give us an update!!!! I wish you and your hubby all the blessings and happiness in the world!!! :-*

tintin79

Jan 28, 2011
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
His_Wife said:
Hello Kingston!!!

And for the strong, graceful people who have been waiting forever - ( ;) @ Chickie) - Do not despair. I can tell you that having your spouse here in Canada with you is one of the greatest feeling ever. And I imagine that the magnitude will match the time that you have been waiting - So you guys will feel happier than I'm feeling right now.

Thanks HW

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Keke78 said:
Good night everyone!

@ TinTin - am so sorry to hear about what Kingston is putting you through. Hopefully after you give them what they want, they will give you what you want ASAP

@ Nev and Daddy's girl - continue to hold the faith girlies....your turn is right around the corner....they can't hold you down

@ Maddants - that's just some ish....Who knows why they are giving you and wifey the runaround...Hopefully they are doing some extra work and then will realize that you don't need an interview after all and just email you your ppr...nuff blessings

@ Samilinaire - chica the count down is on!! ;)

Thanks Keke!!!! Kingston couldn't hold me down if they tried!!!!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
His_Wife said:
Hello Kingston!!!

congratulations