Kingston,Jamaica

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nevaeha said:
Yes.

I'm not saying their process is right and ours is wrong but it makes you wonder. I also know some Jamaicans who have ten year travel visas to the US and they can't get travel visas to come to Canada.
That is true my friend has a 10year visa to the states and she is not using the visa right. She plans to stay in the states 6month and some and the visa is not suppose to be use like that. She is not supoose to do 6month and then some. So others visa countires looked at how someone uses there visa too.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chickie72 said:
I think there are inconsistencies in theirs also. my hubby has a friend that waited 3 years to get from JA to Brooklyn NY
Sometimes people don't do their paper work right and it is not immigration duty to say somethings were ok.They will just take there jolly time unless we and others step up to find out what the hold up is. On the other hand Yeah they can take alot of time even when everything is ok. I say that it is a gamble and some people get through fast and others wait. :D

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
firstladyking said:
First of all congrats to everyone, I'm seeing some awesome updates from my girls Chickie and Keeks. Congrats ladies and to anyone else I missed.

My landing story is so outdated and long time coming I know...
So hubby was scheduled to land on the Friday and we moved the flight to the Saturday to give him one more day to finish training someone to run one of his businesses for him.

On the Saturday his fight was delayed until late in the night, I was really worried. When I finally got to the airport I so nervous. I tried to keep my cool and the airport at that hour was virtually empty. Each passenger that came out of the door my heart stopped until finally I saw him. He dropped his bags and ran to me, dipped me and planted the biggest one on me, the folks who were there must have realized what was happening a few people started clapping for us. I was just blushing. All the way home I kept pinching him asking him if he was really here, even now as good as it is to have him here I have to stop some times and ask him if he is really here.

Because his flight came in so late the surprise for me kids was priceless. We were able to sneak in unnoticed and have our night of endless love making, when the kids got up the next day they almost fainted to see their step father, it has been nothing but a sea of welcomes since then.

We came back from whistler today and have a big party planned for Sunday to welcome hubby properly.

I am so glad to have him with me and thanking God each and every day that He had blessed my life so much.

Will be back with an update next week everyone and take care.
Beautiful story. My hubby and I laugh when you spoke about the endless love making lmao :D
That is wonderful you guys are together and happy. Hubby told Whistler is beautiful he plans to take me there hahaha

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Need to be with Hubby said:
Yes he is in Alberta. He lucky guy ;)
yes he is.......he should be working in the oil induatry out there......i hear they make some good money out there but the work in hard though....i would do it but not going to leave my wifey

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Need to be with Hubby said:
My neighbour a 23 year guy married to his Canadian wife Jan2012 and he was file while i was preparing for my wedding wich was may. We were talking about the process. It took 3month for him. So processing in order of recipt I don't get that. Also my niehbour a guy took 6month or less for him. That was 2011

3 months thats crazy! but that is what it should be!

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
Nevaeha said:
Thanks for the video of encouragement. ;D

Did you have any success with Kingston this week?
None at all. Was waiting two weeks before we email them again so they don't rage throw our app aside. Don't want to get them upset with too much emails even though I think we should have the right to ask questions.

But anyways, we're sending another email after the holidays.

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Samilanaire said:
Update update update guesss whatttttt Kingston jus call hubby n request passport yup we r almost done thank u allllll lets go kingston others r waiting
[/quote Congrats Sam, I am so happy for you. I am so nervous because I know that I am right behind you.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good Evening all,

Has anyone heard about a car rental place called Humming Bird in Jamaica? I feel like they are giving me a hard time. No one seems to know what they are doing. I reserved and paid for this I hope I have a rental this Monday. So frustrated.

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy easter everyone thank u very much Samil yes get readyur next in line

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Happy Easter to you too and to everyone on the forum. May all you enjoy yourself and give thanks to God he's amazing. I will be enjoying Easter in JA with hubby nd his family have some bun nd cheese lol.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
Happy Easter to you too and to everyone on the forum. May all you enjoy yourself and give thanks to God he's amazing. I will be enjoying Easter in JA with hubby nd his family have some bun nd cheese lol.
i hope you enjoy yourself while you are here in jamaica......ful joy the holidays aswel :p :p

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Thanks Maddants I will defiantly enjoy my vacation. I hope you and wifey get your interview date and PPR while I'm gone.

Maddants said:
i hope you enjoy yourself while you are here in jamaica......ful joy the holidays aswel :p :p

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
omg your not kidding....i am actually contemplating going into work cause i have nothing to do with myself lol house is clean, laundry is done, like what the heck do I do.........i am so bored and lonely today and there is only so much you can watch on tv and play on the computer :(
Chickie, just think, next Easter will be amazing because your hubby and kids will be with you in Canada!!!!