January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Maddants said:
wow thats a very long time....i feel it for her family....they need to do something soon for her
She feels the same way! :p

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
chickie72 said:
lol thats why i said it is weird and it is like it is something new they are asking for from alot of people....hopefully more people that have recently gotten their spouses home can comment and let us know if they had to complete this form....it would be interesting to find out and see.
I agree. One good thing, everyone who has had this request had their husband home soon after!! Take peace from that!!!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
well that definitely is weird....but i guess that is just the different processing in different countries.....my husband always laughs says I can go anywhere I want in the world without have to get permission or a visa but they cannot go anywhere......they have to ask permission for so many places.
it only a few countries that we dont need visa to go too but every country soon put on restriction pon we too which it is very said because everyone sohould be able to view the world as long as they have the money to cover it

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Jamgirl said:
I agree. One good thing, everyone who has had this request had their husband home soon after!! Take peace from that!!!
yes i am hoping it works that way.....half of me says yes and the other half is still waiting for the other shoe (or ARC) to drop in my case lol

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
First of all congrats to everyone, I'm seeing some awesome updates from my girls Chickie and Keeks. Congrats ladies and to anyone else I missed.

My landing story is so outdated and long time coming I know...
So hubby was scheduled to land on the Friday and we moved the flight to the Saturday to give him one more day to finish training someone to run one of his businesses for him.

On the Saturday his fight was delayed until late in the night, I was really worried. When I finally got to the airport I so nervous. I tried to keep my cool and the airport at that hour was virtually empty. Each passenger that came out of the door my heart stopped until finally I saw him. He dropped his bags and ran to me, dipped me and planted the biggest one on me, the folks who were there must have realized what was happening a few people started clapping for us. I was just blushing. All the way home I kept pinching him asking him if he was really here, even now as good as it is to have him here I have to stop some times and ask him if he is really here.

Because his flight came in so late the surprise for me kids was priceless. We were able to sneak in unnoticed and have our night of endless love making, when the kids got up the next day they almost fainted to see their step father, it has been nothing but a sea of welcomes since then.

We came back from whistler today and have a big party planned for Sunday to welcome hubby properly.

I am so glad to have him with me and thanking God each and every day that He had blessed my life so much.

Will be back with an update next week everyone and take care.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Jamgirl said:
Great, they haven't asked me for that form...YET! :p

If that's the golden ticket for hubby coming to Canada, I will gladly send it to them! :p

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chickie72 said:
I think there are in theirs also. my hubby has a friend that waited 3 years to get from JA to Brooklyn NY
inconsistencies is everywhere

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
firstladyking said:
First of all congrats to everyone, I'm seeing some awesome updates from my girls Chickie and Keeks. Congrats ladies and to anyone else I missed.

So hubby was scheduled to land on the Friday and we moved the flight to the Saturday to give him one more day to finish training someone to run one of his businesses for him.

On the Saturday his fight was delayed until late in the night, I was really worried. When I finally got to the airport I so nervous. I tried to keep my cool and the airport at that hour was virtually empty. Each passenger that came out of the door my heart stopped until finally I saw him. He dropped his bags and ran to me, dipped me and planted the biggest one on me, the folks who were there must have realized what was happening a few people started clapping for us. I was just blushing. All the way home I kept pinching him asking him if he was really here, even now as good as it is to have him here I have to stop some times and ask him if he is really here.

Because his flight came in so late the surprise for me kids was priceless. We were able to sneak in unnoticed and have our night of endless love making, when the kids got up the next day they almost fainted to see their step father, it has been nothing but a sea of welcomes since then.

We came back from whistler today and have a big party planned for Sunday to welcome hubby properly.

I am so glad to have him with me and thanking God each and every day that He had blessed my life so much.

Thanks for the beautiful update, flk.

To be continued...

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
chickie72 said:
Jamgirl when you submitted yours were they only asking for an update from time application went in to present?
When we received the form (they didn't let us print out a new one) they had highlighted the question that asks what my husband has been doing (work, education, etc.). My thoughts are that since he was unemployed when he applied, that yes, they did want an update to what he had been doing.

Also, just to note, they asked for the form at the same time as PPR.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Nevaeha said:

To be continued...
Hey Nev any updates on your file yet?

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
firstladyking said:
Hey Nev any updates on your file yet?
Don't worry your pretty little head about me, flk. :-*

Kingston confirmed today that they received hubby's new police cert and the medical extension results. His file is in queue for review and they will contact him once the review is complete.

So sweet of you to ask, thank you.

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Lovely landing story FLK!

No pictures ?! :(

Ps I love whistler! It's my third home away from home!!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
firstladyking said:

what a wonderful story sis........a match made in heaven

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
Nevaeha said:

To be continued...
Yes, such a wonderful story! we will be waiting to hear more! I am so looking for the day when hubby gets off that plane and am praying that this long process comes to an end sometime soon for us. enjoy your week!

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Beautiful story FLK. Wishing you and your hubby all the best. Glad he made it safely. I know you must be happy to have him with you and vice versa. Take care.

firstladyking said: