Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 5 2013
LANDED..........
April 10 2013
Congrats chickie, so happy for you!!!!!!!! :)

tyldim

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 17,2012
File Transfer...
oct 5 2012
Med's Done....
july 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 5 2013
LANDED..........
April 10 2013
Yaaaaaay!!!!!!!...........so happy for you keke!!

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
chickie72 said:
The first answer I got back from Kingston in November 2012 said this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your email below.

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time . You will be contacted directly when your application has moved to the next stage of processing

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards

Immigration Section

Kingston, Jamaica

The second email I got in February 2013 said this:

application in queue for review by an officer. Patience appreciated and we will contact if anything further required

My status went into process on March 19th, 2013

So i would say that if it says in processing queue then it is in process to be sent over to an officer (on my notes I can see where they put a new file number and put assigned to and an officers # and assignment date -my assignment date was December 15th, 2012) after this time you will get an answer back like my second that says in queue for review by an officer (meaning it is on his desk and he will process them in order of receipt-so it was assigned to him but he hasn't currently picked it up yet) - my notes in February show that they started my eligibility process Jan 21st 2013.

Hope this helps.
Thanks. I got my notes last week but nothing has been updated on my file since nov 28th 2012. After I got my notes Thursday morning last week. I wrote Kingston an angry email n they got back to me Tuesday morning with that saying its in queue processing. I am going to order new notes soon. Hopefully shows something because my last email said not started for all stages

jennikaclarke

Jan 21, 2013
SweetieQ said:
Dear Lord,
We just want to start by saying "Thank You" for what you are doing and for what you are about to do. You alone are worthy of our praises and glory. Lord as wait on your "appointed time" let us not be weary but give you praise as we wait upon your "perfect timing".
Lord you are wonderful and amazing and you do everything in your perfect timing. Lord only you know our hearts. And we know that you a a good God. We know that you love marriages for your word says "man should not be alone" and you took the rib from man to create woman in your own image. Your word says where two or more are gathered you are in the midst. Lord we are asking for your grace and mercy as we wait to join our spouses. Lord you know that the devil would want us to give up and throw in the towel but we know that is not your will, so we rebuke the devil and send him back to the pit of hell with fire and brimstone.

Lord we thank you for this forum as it is a constant support for us to lean, learn and get supported form our fellow distant and near friends. Lord forgive us when we complain that the process is taking too long. I can only say that you are taking us through the valley, a test so that we can give a testimony. Lord for those who want to give up, give them strength and keep fresh in their memory the "wedding day" the feelings, the love, joy, excitement and fear of the unknown the day that you joined them. Lord you are great and to be praised. I thank you in advance for your word and for the sacrifice of your son to save our sinful lives. Keep the IO safe and healthy that they may do their work according to your will. Keep them working fast and efficient to begin to reunite familes this week and in the upcoming months.
Lord I pray for protection and safe travels for those who are travelling to see their spouses and family over this and upcoming week. I pray for the young lady going to JA to share the joy of being pregnant with her spouse..how amazing you are for you only you know the plans that you have for each and every one of our lives. Lord for those who are not to travel due to other committments, finances, work, children..whatever the reason. Let them feel your love and your angels all around them. Let them hold on to the hope that with each day we are one day closer to being joined with our spouses. Lord we know that this immigration process is not easy but we are asking and will continue to ask for you to continue to walk with us through this journey. Again i just want to give you thanks in all that you and will do, for you are amazing and wonderful. You are to be praised. Lord I will continue to praise you while I wait on your perfect timing. In your precious name I pray. Amen, Amen and Amen.

All those who agree type AMEN.
Have a safe and Blessed week. Thank you Jesus.
Amen Praise God! Thank you for that uplifting prayer.
A friend sent me this verse from the bible made my day.
" and the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision and make it plain upon tables,that he may run that readeth it.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it;because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Behold his soul which is lifted up is upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith."
Habakkuk 2:2-4

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
happy thursday everyone

BIG BIG CONGRATS TO MY GIRL KEKE WHOOOOO HOOOO (me vex with you for keep silent but i am quick to forgive)

BIG UP MY GIRL CHICKIE YES KINGSTON FINALLY START DO DEM THING FOR ME BABY WELL DESERVED I AM SOOO HAPPPY FOR YA .......

FOR THE REST OF THE FAMILY GOOD THINGS COMING YOUR WAY .

STAY BLESSED FAMILY NUFF LUV

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
Maddants said:
hey there sis......the pernament resident fee is the fee that you pay for your sponsor to become a permanent resident...if you dont pay that fee he or she cant become resident at all...my advice to you is if you have not paid that fee as yet is try and pay it soon or when you can before your application get to the end of the process so it dont hold you up.........everyone has to pay that fee.....
Maybe I've already paid it. Humm I will have to check !!

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
Maddants said:
hey there sis......the pernament resident fee is the fee that you pay for your sponsor to become a permanent resident...if you dont pay that fee he or she cant become resident at all...my advice to you is if you have not paid that fee as yet is try and pay it soon or when you can before your application get to the end of the process so it dont hold you up.........everyone has to pay that fee.....
Yea. Called CIC and they said its Alerady been paid. Thank god. Lol

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kingston am ready for the surprise so r many others bring it on baby

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Good morning everyone!

@Chickie - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you unexpected and unusual blessings are headed your way because you are highly favoured. I am overwhelmed with joy and happiness. Mama it is almost over!

@Keke - Congrats hun! Landing story needed!

@Nev - Hunny soon! I feel the power is shifting to you! You will receive the news you have been longing for! Trust me!

@Forum - Kingston is working and sooner than we think our husbands and wives will be home!

Have a great day!

Stay Sweet!!!

DG

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
danielle902 said:
Yea. Called CIC and they said its Alerady been paid. Thank god. Lol
that is so good that it paid......so you dont have anything to worry about at all

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Maddants said:
that is so good that it paid......so you dont have anything to worry about at all
Good morning Brother!

How are you?

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
DADDYS GIRL said:
Good morning Brother!

How are you?
Good Morning Sis.......im doing ok .....just here still waiting for some news right now...this ppl is taking very long on giving me some news....but they always say no news is good news but not in this case though...my wife just sent them all the western union receipt she have which is over 20 of them plus some phone cards she found from 2009 lol.....she sent me some phone card and my receipts them here to give to them if i still have to do interview which no date as yet...we still did not get the notes as yet which is sad.. been long overdue for those notes but otherwise im trying to find something funny about all this.......lol

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Maddants said:
Good Morning Sis.......im doing ok .....just here still waiting for some news right now...this ppl is taking very long on giving me some news....but they always say no news is good news but not in this case though...my wife just sent them all the western union receipt she have which is over 20 of them plus some phone cards she found from 2009 lol.....she sent me some phone card and my receipts them here to give to them if i still have to do interview which no date as yet...we still did not get the notes as yet which is sad.. been long overdue for those notes but otherwise im trying to find something funny about all this.......lol
Keep your spirit up! You will get the date and it will be very soon. In the mean time pretend you are studying for that exam which will change your life (actually it will). You should start writing letters/journals that you could bring to the interview detailing how each day has been without your wife, recap your conversations for that day, the plans you guys have both discussed. Be so prepared for that interview that you start asking the questions...lol!

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update update update guesss whatttttt Kingston jus call hubby n request passport yup we r almost done thank u allllll lets go kingston others r waiting