Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Samilanaire said:
Thnk u maddants one things for sure when they start wrking on ur file they wont stop im looking forward to the next step whatever it is
yes that is so true.......they wont stop until it finish

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
jadianna said:
Hi guys! I'm just letting you know that I got my call today requesting my passport! Kingston is moving ;D unfortunately my dad and the rest of the family didn't get any call as yet because they had to submit documents asked for on Friday. So hopefully before april ends.
congrats on your ppr.......i happy for you

jadianna

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
some time in august 2012
AOR Received.
november 13, 2012
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
september 24, 2012
Med's Request
february 12, 2013
Med's Done....
february 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
march 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2013
LANDED..........
May 3, 2013
Maddants said:
congrats on your ppr.......i happy for you
Thank u!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
Didn't he answer that question on the application when it was submitted? Why are they asking him for it again? ???
they are asking because they dont have anything else to do....they know it should be the passport they ask for but they are trying to stall.......just like my interview date

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
jadianna said:
you are welcome.......just fuljoy the good news

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jennikaclarke said:
This is my first time writing on here.. I was given this site after talking to one of my family member on my husbands side. I've been married for just over a year and doing long distance for 4 and I am waiting for my husband pardon to go through before we apply for sponsorship. Its difficult not having anyone to talk to that understands.. Getting time off work to go see him...The stress the feeling you go through.. And the idiotic questions your family members ask that they don't realize that makes you even more upset. And the ultimate " I don't know how you do it"... If anyone has any advice, if they have sponsored someone with a criminal record.. Any time expectancies.. Thanks for reading my little blurb. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Welcome Jennika Clarke. I am sorry for your troubles and I have no real knowlege of how been sponsored with a records goes, but i read somewhere online that he can be sponsored after the pardon goes through and sometimes they over look a minor offense. Also if he went several years clean with no trouble he should be ok. My advice is not to worry, times is what makes everything happen. I think ypu guys will be ok after the pardon goes through.
GOOD LUCK.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greengurl said:
Good Morning!
Now that my sponsorship has been approved and our application has been sent to Kingston, I am wondering what the process is.
I have been asked by people, "why does the application have to be sent to Kingston?" and honestly, I am not sure. I do know that once everything is processed, that they put the Visa in his passport but that is about it. Are they checking on the genuine nature of our relationship?
Also, is there anyway to track that our application was sent and received in Kingston and do I continue to track the status of our application on the CIC website?
Any information would be helpful!
Thanks...enjoy your Monday!
Welcome Greengurl, The way i hear it goes from other people that went through the process is that they do the background check, security, medical and genuineness of the relationship and whatever else they check for. Apart from that I don't know anymore than you do lol. Good luck Wish you dont have to wait long for process to be completed.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammystorm19 said:
I am sooooooo ready!!! Friday can't get here soon enough. My flight was cancelled a few weeks ago for this Thursday and they rescheduled me for Friday...so now I have the day off Thursday and I am going to relax, get a medi/pedi, finish packing and trying on clothes to see what fits over this baby belly.

I am 29 weeks today. 11 more to go!!! I am getting so excited.
Congratulation on the baby. Have a safe flight and have fun.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carm_cnd said:
happy monday everyone. WHat does "processing queue" mean? I just got a email from kingston stating that my husband's application is in a processing queue
wow they contacted you. Nice i am sure it is some good news :)

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Yuo can sponsor with a criminal record. It just depends on the nature of the charge, was it against a family member, rape, etc and how long it was committed as some charges over 5 years are not taken into account, but as I said it depends on the charge. Persons with criminal record have been able to sponsor their spouses as their charges were either committed more than 5 years or were not used against them as a sponsor. You can call CIC and ask them to send you details on same.

jennikaclarke said:
This is my first time writing on here.. I was given this site after talking to one of my family member on my husbands side. I've been married for just over a year and doing long distance for 4 and I am waiting for my husband pardon to go through before we apply for sponsorship. Its difficult not having anyone to talk to that understands.. Getting time off work to go see him...The stress the feeling you go through.. And the idiotic questions your family members ask that they don't realize that makes you even more upset. And the ultimate " I don't know how you do it"... If anyone has any advice, if they have sponsored someone with a criminal record.. Any time expectancies.. Thanks for reading my little blurb. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
From my understanding, it just means you are in the queue of applications to be processed. Once they have started processing, they will say "in process"

Need to be with Hubby said:
wow they contacted you. Nice i am sure it is some good news :)
lonelycanadianwifey said:

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Samilanaire said:
So my hubby called me tday stating that he was being called but it was not for ppr but more documents kingston is yet again requesting additionL information from us so thats where we r at now dont know what to expect next right now fustrated with whole process
[/quo
My guess is this is it! After you send then next is PPR. I t is a good thing they contacted him, they are ready for you guys. Good luck

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jadianna said:
Hi guys! I'm just letting you know that I got my call today requesting my passport! Kingston is moving ;D unfortunately my dad and the rest of the family didn't get any call as yet because they had to submit documents asked for on Friday. So hopefully before april ends.
wow congratulation

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jadianna said:
My next step after I get landed will be to get married to my fiance and start filing for him. He already has a temporary visa so he will come over, get married, and try to get a work permit so he can stay up there with me while the application is being processed.
Aww that is lovely. Congratulation on your engagement.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
Can you guys please explain what the notes are about and how I could order mine and the cost please? Thank you :)