Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
firstladyking said:
Hold on Maddants...it's coming. It's probably one of the hardest things to do is wait on immigration, unfortuneately we have no other choice right now. I'll be praying for you, you hold on and don't let go.
hey sis i know it the hardest thing for everyone....im holding the faith in god still and i will never give up on the lord....

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
ceeallen said:
Good evening ladies!!!! :D

I'm finalllly up for some air ( takes a big gasp of air) lol!

Landing story

So at approximately 8:30 my bestfriend and I arrived at Pearson international...let me just tell y'all I was shaking in my boots the entire hour I was there.

My friends kept telling me " calm down cee, this will all be over soon..my entire family joined me on my special day and my 10 year old niece made hubby a massive poster stating "welcome to Canada".

My bro kept pulling pranks the entire time sayinng "there he is" when it really wasn't him LOL...I can tell you, my nerves went up about 100 times that night because of him but nevertheless we all had good laughs out of it..

My sister and Mom stood at the exit waiting for him to appear with the poster in hand. I was sitting down on the benches with my bestfriend and son trynna process everything in cuz it all felt like a dream...at approximately 9:30 hubby walked through the doors and my entire family started clapping and hollering, it was quite a scene in that airport..everyone was looking and clapping along with us, they all understood what was going on....hubby and I hugged and gave each other a big kiss. There was soooo many spectators that night it was unbelievable.....they all kept saying "awww" and preeing us..

That night was..................when we got home :eek:...we went HARDDDD...let's just say three sessions in one night...BAHAHAHA....we ordered pizza since hubby always wanted to try Canadian pizza....he killeddddd it!

The next day I took him to Westwood mall in malton....he was very fascinated with how big our malls are...hes been asking alot of questions and finding alot about his new country...

I also brought him ice skating.....LOLOL it wasss soooo hilariousssss watching him ice skate.he kept on wobbling!!!!! LMAO!!!! He fell twice and looked at younger children than himself skating like pro's and was like " mi boxide dem ya lickle pickney can skate so good and big man like me cant skate...mi haffi go practice....watch two months and mi a maaaad skater lolololl!

His skin has also been peeling off, and hubby told me it's his snow skin coming on now LMAO..so funny!!

Hubby fits in soooo perfect!!!! Like hes NEVERRR even been missing....its wonderful waking up beside him every morning and going to bed beside him at night....he wakes up a million times every night making sure I'm right beside him and kisses me and goes right back to sleep.....

This week we're looking into jobs for him and getting him his cards!! I'm soooo excited for wats in store!!!!

For all you still waiting, trust me when I say this----all the tears, anger, frustrations your feeling now, you wont even remember them when your hubbys get here!! It's WONDERFULLLLL to love and be loved! It's an amazing feeling to know that you no longer have to face the world alone.....all the laughing,stress, badmind was worth it!! The ones who fought against us during our immigration process has become our biggest supporters! Hubs makes life so much more worth the living,,,ever since he came I feel like I can face anything!!! Do anything!!!! Be anything!!!

I'm finally experiencing happiness at its finest! It's only been four days since hubbys arrival but it feels soooo much longer!!

## they that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength--they shall mount up with wings as eagles--they shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint##

LOVE YOU ALLL!!!
Beautiful!! I am so happy for you and your hubby. Wish you all of the best.

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Maddants said:
hey carm here is what you ask for....
Address, phone, fax, email

About the Chancery

Street address:
3 West Kings House Road
Waterloo Road Entrance
Kingston, Jamaica

Mailing address:
Canadian High Commission
P.O. Box 1500
Kingston 10
Jamaica

Telephone: (876) 926-1500
Fax: (876)733-3493
Email: kngtn @ international.gc.ca
Thank you :)

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
My husband asked me what's wrong as I had tears streaming down my face when I read your landing story. It's always amazing reading the landing stories and sharing in your happiness. Of course I won't have any to share except to say I got my PR as hubby and I have both done our share of landing but just reading these stories brought back memories and I feel so very happy for you and all the others who shared theirs. I know you're in 7th heaven and it's such a good feeling. Wish you could bottle it for safekeep. I wish you all the very best Cee with your new life and I know everything will continue to work together for good. Very best wishes to you and hubby hon. Ice skating - wow. Hubby's going really hard with the Cdn culture too. I can't say I will join him in that one but who knows what's in store. Can't afford to fall so will have to muster up the courage! But as long as he's having fun, that's all that matters. Guess you're a big skater yourself to have introduced him to that. Hubby although Cdn doesn't seem to have skating up his sleeve at all as I haven't seen him doing same or hearing him talking about it.

ceeallen said:

Landing story

So at approximately 8:30 my bestfriend and I arrived at Pearson international...let me just tell y'all I was shaking in my boots the entire hour I was there.

My friends kept telling me " calm down cee, this will all be over soon..my entire family joined me on my special day and my 10 year old niece made hubby a massive poster stating "welcome to Canada".

My bro kept pulling pranks the entire time sayinng "there he is" when it really wasn't him LOL...I can tell you, my nerves went up about 100 times that night because of him but nevertheless we all had good laughs out of it..

My sister and Mom stood at the exit waiting for him to appear with the poster in hand. I was sitting down on the benches with my bestfriend and son trynna process everything in cuz it all felt like a dream...at approximately 9:30 hubby walked through the doors and my entire family started clapping and hollering, it was quite a scene in that airport..everyone was looking and clapping along with us, they all understood what was going on....hubby and I hugged and gave each other a big kiss. There was soooo many spectators that night it was unbelievable.....they all kept saying "awww" and preeing us..

That night was..................when we got home :eek:...we went HARDDDD...let's just say three sessions in one night...BAHAHAHA....we ordered pizza since hubby always wanted to try Canadian pizza....he killeddddd it!

The next day I took him to Westwood mall in malton....he was very fascinated with how big our malls are...hes been asking alot of questions and finding alot about his new country...

I also brought him ice skating.....LOLOL it wasss soooo hilariousssss watching him ice skate.he kept on wobbling!!!!! LMAO!!!! He fell twice and looked at younger children than himself skating like pro's and was like " mi boxide dem ya lickle pickney can skate so good and big man like me cant skate...mi haffi go practice....watch two months and mi a maaaad skater lolololl!

His skin has also been peeling off, and hubby told me it's his snow skin coming on now LMAO..so funny!!

Hubby fits in soooo perfect!!!! Like hes NEVERRR even been missing....its wonderful waking up beside him every morning and going to bed beside him at night....he wakes up a million times every night making sure I'm right beside him and kisses me and goes right back to sleep.....

This week we're looking into jobs for him and getting him his cards!! I'm soooo excited for wats in store!!!!

For all you still waiting, trust me when I say this----all the tears, anger, frustrations your feeling now, you wont even remember them when your hubbys get here!! It's WONDERFULLLLL to love and be loved! It's an amazing feeling to know that you no longer have to face the world alone.....all the laughing,stress, badmind was worth it!! The ones who fought against us during our immigration process has become our biggest supporters! Hubs makes life so much more worth the living,,,ever since he came I feel like I can face anything!!! Do anything!!!! Be anything!!!

I'm finally experiencing happiness at its finest! It's only been four days since hubbys arrival but it feels soooo much longer!!

## they that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength--they shall mount up with wings as eagles--they shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint##

LOVE YOU ALLL!!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
ceeallen said:
And u best know ur landing story coming up sometime this month!! I'll def be sticking around to hear it!!!
From your lips to God's ears. :-*

Come on Kingston, show us some love this week. It's almost St Patrick's Day - give Chickie reason to colour our spreadsheet green!

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
ceeallen said:

Landing story

Hey Cee!! Thanks for sharing your story. It's amazing.....

Glad to see hubby is settling quite well in his new "home" and embracing the Canadian culture. Wishing you and Mr. Cee, nothing but the best that life has to offer....You are now complete mamacita....enjoy every moment of it :)

LOVE YOU ALLL!!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Nevaeha said:
From your lips to God's ears. :-*

Come on Kingston, show us some love this week. It's almost St Patrick's Day - give Chickie reason to colour our spreadsheet green!
OMG that is soo cool.....St Patty's day and the green spreadsheet.....come on Kingston get some luck of the Irish over there and give us our pots of gold! LOL

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Morning Jam Fam!!!!

Come on Kingston, show us what you've got!!!!!

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
chickie72 said:
OMG that is soo cool.....St Patty's day and the green spreadsheet.....come on Kingston get some luck of the Irish over there and give us our pots of gold! LOL
Yes today is my sister's bday I hope some of those good wishes follow over her cup and into mine ;) lol

COME ON KINGSTON :D

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
I'm pissed at Kingston :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why are they taking so long? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm getting really frustrated :mad: :mad: :mad:

They are taking their own sweet time while my marriage is falling apart :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesus help me please!!!!!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
chilld of God said:
I'm pissed at Kingston :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why are they taking so long? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm getting really frustrated :mad: :mad: :mad:

They are taking their own sweet time while my marriage is falling apart :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesus help me please!!!!!
Footprints in the Sand

One night I had a dream...
I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and
Across the sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand;
One belonged to me, and the other to the Lord.
When the last scene of my life flashed before us,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that many times along the path of my life,
There was only one set of footprints.
I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in my life
This really bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
You would walk with me all the way;
But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life,
There is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why in times when I
needed you the most, you should leave me.
The Lord replied, "My precious, precious
child. I love you, and I would never,
never leave you during your times of
trial and suffering.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."

Your name says it all you are a child of God and as long as you keep your faith in him he will carry you through the rough path in your life ......keep on praying brother and keep your faith alive and the lord will see you through

Good news is coming

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
ready_fi_move_on said:
Footprints in the Sand

One night I had a dream...
I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and
Across the sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand;
One belonged to me, and the other to the Lord.
When the last scene of my life flashed before us,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that many times along the path of my life,
There was only one set of footprints.
I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in my life
This really bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
You would walk with me all the way;
But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life,
There is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why in times when I
needed you the most, you should leave me.
The Lord replied, "My precious, precious
child. I love you, and I would never,
never leave you during your times of
trial and suffering.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."

Your name says it all you are a child of God and as long as you keep your faith in him he will carry you through the rough path in your life ......keep on praying brother and keep your faith alive and the lord will see you through

Good news is coming
thank you ready :)

i really appreciate your encouragement :)

for the past few weeks everything in my life seem to be under attack by some unseen demonic forces or maybe God is putting me through a test like he did to job.

My marriage and my job is under attack and my application is also threaten.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chilld of God said:
thank you ready :)

i really appreciate your encouragement :)

for the past few weeks everything in my life seem to be under attack by some unseen demonic forces or maybe God is putting me through a test like he did to job.

My marriage and my job is under attack and my application is also threaten.
Hang in there child of God, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You are almost there, it won't be much longer. (((BIG HUG))).

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
ready_fi_move_on said:
Footprints in the Sand
Ready, you are an absolute blessing to this thread; thanks for always cheering us on and picking us up when we fall. :-*