App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Ready that was a real ready talk you just made! True words. Marriage is lots of hard work. Being apart is not easy but it's easier in some cases than sharing space etc as that's when the real heavy lifting and test begin. The honeymoon period will fade even though true love will always remain so it's always a work in progress as you're never going to be perfect, even when you feel you are or wanna be. That's just a fairy tale even though you strive for happiness and harmony at all times but you really can't escape life challenges but how you resolve them will make a difference. In a real world perfection in marriage, or anything, just doesn't exist. Only God is perfect! You done know the enemy/haters will come to steal, devour and kill so you have to just arm yourself at all times and put on your armour of God as that's LIFE. God never promised that we won't have difficulties, but he promised us peace and that he would never leave nor forsake us. Therefore he promised us a safe landing but not necessarily a safe passage as you know sometimes he uses the bad which the enemy intended, to let good come out of it.

ready_fi_move_on said:
Good morning family happy Wednesday to everyone
It nasty out there so please stay in doors as best possible and if you must go outside please drive carefully
I just wanted to take a minute to hail up everyone and wish you all the greatest of Gods Blessing
I know there are many here who are very frustrated towards the slow progress that Kingston is having I feel it for you all
I am grateful for this forum because you all have brought me through some very difficult times and even though I am not as active as I once was .... I intend on returning the favor ...... trust me fams life nuh easy one bit in every step of this process there is difficulty ....it gets easier once you get the ppr and visa yes that is true but ...... family me a tell it there is still many more rivers to cross and many more obstacles to face ...I was very naive in thinking that once hubby was off the plane we would just fall magically into step and it would be sunshine and roses after that ..... shocker to me its not ...it takes a lot of maturity and patience to make a marriage work .... Lol I thought that once he was here all the haters would stop them talks lol wrong again if anything it has increased ..... I am very grateful that the immigration part of my journey is over ...but just a fore warning family don't let your guard down once visa is issued there is still a lot more obstacles that one must face in this journey and the journey is never truly over because day in a day out you learn more you grow more you marriage will be tested you will be tested ,,your spouse will be tested .... The devil is a very strong character and if you are not strong in faith and have the lord as your Sheppard you will face many difficulties....

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT take my words as anything negative ..... I wish you all the best of luck in your journey and that you will be reunited with your families soon times

Peace love and blessing family

http://youtu.be/oxOfGHomG3E

cant_hardly-wait

Feb 22, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2012
AOR Received.
05-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-01-2013
Med's Done....
00-11-12
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
Good morning 8)
Hi I am new here and I am so glad that I found some people who are in a similar situation as me. I have been married since August 10, 2012, I have a 10 month old daughter. Hubby has been fortunate to have received two TRV in the past with one still valid. I am in Jamaica currently as my maternity leave does not finish until april which gives me time to spend with hubby and our daughter. My husband and daughter are my two greatest blessings so I would like hubby to get through ASAP as it is going to be difficult leaving him :(. My application was received by missisauga on December 11, 2012, AOR January 5, 2013. File transfer January 11, 2013. Medical results received. I am now playing the waiting game like many others. For the individuals who has been successful in your application, what do you think worked in your favour?

[Nothing beats trying~unknown]

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

I NEED YOU ALL TO WATCH THIS CLIP (NOT IMMIGRATION RELATED)

SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS PROPHETIC EVENTS FEBUARY 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmW3WLfbYNM

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WHEN YOU ARE DONE.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
tamarindball said:
Forgot to ask you if your ECAS has changed to in process even though I know that's not accurate
Good morning famz,

@tamarindball no my Ecas hasn't changed its too early for that I am assuming. Probably it will change in a couple more months when certain steps get finished from different departments in their office.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
cant_hardly-wait said:
Good morning 8)
Hi I am new here and I am so glad that I found some people who are in a similar situation as me. I have been married since August 10, 2012, I have a 10 month old daughter. Hubby has been fortunate to have received two TRV in the past with one still valid. I am in Jamaica currently as my maternity leave does not finish until april which gives me time to spend with hubby and our daughter. My husband and daughter are my two greatest blessings so I would like hubby to get through ASAP as it is going to be difficult leaving him :(. My application was received by missisauga on December 11, 2012, AOR January 5, 2013. File transfer January 11, 2013. Medical results received. I am now playing the waiting game like many others. For the individuals who has been successful in your application, what do you think worked in your favour?

Good morning can't hardly wait,

Welcome to our thread hope you do stick around while we support one another through this long immigration process. Every case is different and so are the wait times. In this process you have to have a lot of strength, patience and postivive mind that helps to get through this. If you look for chickie72 in this forum she communicates everyday you will see a link under her ticker. This link shows the spreadsheet you will see how many months it took some people to get through. Don't hesitate to ask questions we try our best to answer them.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Miss-her-crazy said:
Even if you have problems, even if you have done things you regret, or have made mistakes, your whole future still lies ahead of you. If you can just keep moving forward, telling yourself, “I'll start from today,” “I'll start afresh from now, from this moment,” then a whole new world of possibilities will open up before you.

Wow those are some stong and powerful words there but soooo true.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
chilld of God said:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

The world might be coming to an end soon that is when world war 3 begins. The movie was very devastated and was a huge eye opener for what has happened in the month of Feburary. God only knows when his visit is on earth but I don't think it will happen as yet. The earth right now doesn't sit horizontal straight on north and south it is tilted.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
cant_hardly-wait said:
Good morning 8)

hello and welcome. I have added you to the spreadsheet, click on the link below the purple ticker and you will see everyones timelines. Pull up a chair and join us, we have a bunch of great people in here to help you during this long and daunting process.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Miss-her-crazy said:
Two African-American sisters, Sadie and Bessie Delaney, were born in the southern United States at the end of the nineteenth century.

Growing up, the sisters experienced great pain because of deep-rooted discrimination against people of African descent. They often shook with anger at the treatment they received. But they refused to be defeated, learning to laugh off discrimination and encouraging each other not to despair. The sisters determined: If society isn't going to accept us when we have the same ability as white people, then we're just going to have to become even more capable. They drew strength from their father, who used to say, “Don't ever give up. Remember, they can segregate you, but they can't control your mind. Your mind's still yours.” Through tireless effort, they gained places to study at Columbia University.

Sadie, the elder sister, became the first African-American to teach domestic science at High School level in New York City. Bessie, meanwhile, was only the second African-American woman licensed to practice dentistry there. They were not defeated by discrimination, poverty or criticism. They knocked back obstacles with the attitude, “What! Is that all?”

Bessie summed up her attitude, saying, “However you do it, you've just got to fight in this life . . . If there's one thing you've got to hold on to, it's the courage to fight!” Both sisters outlived their detractors, living to over 100 years old with a deep sense of achievement. Many people think that it is only those born into fortunate circumstances who can succeed in life. Such people often feel that they, too, could have been successful, if only they had been blessed with this or that, or if only they weren't hampered by the problems that trouble them now.

When I was young, I had a friend who excelled at everything and whom everyone admired. But recently I heard that he had ended up very unhappy, beset by illness and family problems. How could this happen to someone who had seemed so lucky in his youth? Maybe it was because, having been pampered from an early age, he never learned what hard work was, nor what it meant to struggle to achieve something. Thinking that everything he needed would fall into his lap, he probably avoided making strenuous efforts and was therefore unable to withstand the waves of difficulties which hit him later in life.

As long as we are alive we cannot be free of difficulties nor spared from problems. The question is how to overcome and resolve them. And there is only one answer: to confront and challenge life's trials head on. In doing so, we can actually change them into sources of joy. Hardship builds character. I firmly believe that one can never become a person of extraordinary character just by leading an ordinary and peaceful life and avoiding difficulties.

Life involves scaling one mountain, then the next, then the one after that. The person who keeps on going, one step at a time, and finally conquers the highest mountain, will have a real sense of victory in life. But someone who avoids challenges and takes the easy route instead, will gradually descend into the valleys and feel no such sense of satisfaction. Such a person, when faced with a problem, tends to think, “I know I should take action, but it will be very difficult.” When it is time to act, this kind of person tends to turn away. Someone who perseveres will rise to the challenge, however, determining, “It will be very difficult, but I must take action.”

A dear friend who faced every challenge in her life was Mrs. Fang Zhaoling, a painter and calligrapher based in Hong Kong who passed away in 2006 at the age of 92. She grew up during great political instability in China and her father was gunned down before her when she was eleven years old. But her mother was determined not to let this tragedy stand in the way of her daughter's education, and Mrs. Fang studied hard, also learning to paint.

She married young and bore eight children. Then tragedy struck again when she was 36. Her husband died, leaving her to bring up the children—aged between 3 and 11—alone. Mrs. Fang then ran a small trading company and somehow managed to support and raise her children and provide each of them with a good education. She said, “Experiencing the hardship of being widowed at a young age is perhaps what gave me the strength to go on to study and develop my skill as an artist.”

Her life was evidence that overcoming challenges, triumphing over adversity is what life is all about. Her paintings often show steep cliffs and forbidding crags, but often one can make out a path or road through the rocks. Even in her eighties, Mrs. Fang was always active, always moving forwards. Her life shone like a jewel, forged and polished by hardship. A diamond, the king of jewels, is the hardest and brightest of minerals. Just as diamonds crystallize when carbon buried deep underground is subjected to extremely high pressure and temperatures, so, when we forge our lives under the intense pressure of difficulties and in the severe heat of hardship, we can develop a beautiful and strong sense of self. Often the biggest obstacle in meeting life's challenges is actually our own fear of failure. But it is not failure that we should fear. The only real failure comes when we allow our fear to prevent us from taking on new and unknown challenges.

Just about every important figure in history has in fact lived a life marked by one mishap after another. But these individuals rose up again after every setback, prodded on by a spirit that refuses to concede defeat and relishes challenge, to eventually crown their lives with victory.

Even if you have problems, even if you have done things you regret, or have made mistakes, your whole future still lies ahead of you. If you can just keep moving forward, telling yourself, “I'll start from today,” “I'll start afresh from now, from this moment,” then a whole new world of possibilities will open up before you.
This story is very empowerment they had the strength to move on despite all the negative things that went on. I don't believe racism, discrimination will ever end in today's society there will be that one person that will be a bully. Over the years it has eased a bit as more interracial couples are being together. In any colour of skin there is rich, poor, educated highly and not so educated. I was very pleased when Obama got elected to become the prime minster of America. Thanks for sharing this story the challenges that we face during this immigration process will be one step behind us when it's over.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
chilld of God said:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

wow that is crazy to watch.....they say the time is drawing near and things like this truly confirm it.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY cant_hardly-wait

morning family

happy thursday

hey halfmoon when hubbie dropping his tunes at the nightly party tell him dis a my tune right here

http://youtu.be/xV1wQRMIkEU

chickie babes hugz

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
ready_fi_move_on said:
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY cant_hardly-wait

morning family

happy thursday

hey halfmoon when hubbie dropping his tunes at the nightly party tell him dis a my tune right here

http://youtu.be/xV1wQRMIkEU

chickie babes hugz

LIKE!

Miss-her-crazy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30,2012
File Transfer...
October 16 2012
cant_hardly-wait said:
Good morning 8)

Welcome H.W.L blessings to you and your family

Miss-her-crazy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30,2012
File Transfer...
October 16 2012
oneandonly said:
This story is very empowerment they had the strength to move on despite all the negative things that went on. I don't believe racism, discrimination will ever end in today's society there will be that one person that will be a bully. Over the years it has eased a bit as more interracial couples are being together. In any colour of skin there is rich, poor, educated highly and not so educated. I was very pleased when Obama got elected to become the prime minster of America. Thanks for sharing this story the challenges that we face during this immigration process will be one step behind us when it's over.
Your most welcome and years from now we will look back and see where we were coming from to where we are now