+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
sheriB said:
Thank you. I wish you the same. :) Positiveness all the way.

Am telling you though, they need more workers. I am so confused as to what happened from years ago when it was 6 months wait at most.
Positive minds get you further ahead..thanks doll. I think years ago was different laws were different now they need to investigate harder who they want to let into their country. As well there is a lot of fake marriages. I think 4 to 8 months should be normal but 17months they are pushing it.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
chilld of God said:
Thanks for the encouragement oneandonly! :) I needed that.

May the favor of God be upon you all. your time is imminent.
Your welcome pull out the red carpet while Maddants wife has her camera taking pics of you while you get ur ppr having ur stunner shades on lol. Thanks for the postive words Hun God is doing his work.

sheriB

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2012
oneandonly said:
Positive minds get you further ahead..thanks doll. I think years ago was different laws were different now they need to investigate harder who they want to let into their country. As well there is a lot of fake marriages. I think 4 to 8 months should be normal but 17months they are pushing it.
18 months you mean... :(

What I find awful is that there are people whose file is sitting there for up to a year and isn't touched. It's all luck of the draw.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
sheriB said:
18 months you mean... :(

What I find awful is that there are people whose file is sitting there for up to a year and isn't touched. It's all luck of the draw.
I agree with you but the ones who have been to Canada, denied refugee, sometimes sponsoring applicants children asking for DNA, age, how they meet gets punished the hardest idk y. I guess they want us as their coffee coasters or fly swatters. How complex is your case if I may ask?

sheriB

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2012
oneandonly said:
I agree with you but the ones who have been to Canada, denied refugee, sometimes sponsoring applicants children asking for DNA, age, how they meet gets punished the hardest idk y. I guess they want us as their coffee coasters or fly swatters. How complex is your case if I may ask?
Well I'm not a spousal sponsorship, I'm a dependent child, an old one... in school. No kinds, no dependents of my own. Kinda straight forward.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
sheriB said:
Well I'm not a spousal sponsorship, I'm a dependent child, an old one... in school. No kinds, no dependents of my own. Kinda straight forward.
I or my husband will be one day sponsoring my mother in law and 7 children. Once we get established and settled. You will get through soon when they clear out 2011 and early 2012 you soon leave jamaica.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Mornin'!

I just want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for being on this thread. I don't know how I would have made (still making) it through this process without you. We've had our ups and downs, shed some tears, and had lots of laughter. I think it is absolutely amazing that a group of people that don't know each other can come together and support one another. I struck gold the day I found this forum and I have gained knowledge and insight that I never would have without you. I think CIC should put the link to this thread on their website so people going through the process have a community of people to share this experience with!

God bless each and every one of you and your significant others! :-*

Come on KG!!! Ring our phones, send us an email, heck, we'll even accept a letter in the mail or a DHL delivery!!!!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
oneandonly said:
I or my husband will be one day sponsoring my mother in law and 7 children. Once we get established and settled. You will get through soon when they clear out 2011 and early 2012 you soon leave jamaica.
your husband has 7 children? Did you put them all on the application?

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Nevaeha said:
Mornin'!

I just want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for being on this thread. I don't know how I would have made (still making) it through this process without you. We've had our ups and downs, shed some tears, and had lots of laughter. I think it is absolutely amazing that a group of people that don't know each other can come together and support one another. I struck gold the day I found this forum and I have gained knowledge and insight that I never would have without you. I think CIC should put the link to this thread on their website so people going through the process have a community of people to share this experience with!

Come on KG!!! Ring our phones, send us an email, heck, we'll even accept a letter in the mail or a DHL delivery!!!!!
Aww Nevaeha you just had tears going down my cheeks. I totally agree with you that if it for this forum and amazing people here idk where I would be or doing. Big shout out to everyone here for their support, knowledge and strength. May God bless each and everyone.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Nevaeha said:
Mornin'!

I totally agree with you! This forum is a great place and I am soooo glad I found it....when all the trouble happened way back when everyone was leaving the forum but I continued on because I truly believe in this forum and the help and support that everyone gives each other, it helps us to get through our time. I am glad to have met everyone here and everyone will be in my memories my entire life just from this one forum.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
chickie72 said:
your husband has 7 children? Did you put them all on the application?
Lol 7 omg do you want me to have a heart atttack hubby has no children. My mother in law has 8 in total we will bring her here and her children hopefully.

sheriB

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2012
oneandonly said:
Thank I hope so. Though this is my second time. My app was lost before. So I do pray for a fast process.

As soon as they reopen to receive applications for parents sponsorship, submit yours... You will have time to settle as it seems those take a while.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
sheriB said:
Thank I hope so. Though this is my second time. My app was lost before. So I do pray for a fast process.

As soon as they reopen to receive applications for parents sponsorship, submit yours... You will have time to settle as it seems those take a while.
They lost your application omg that's terrible...do you know when they reopen for applications for parents?

sheriB

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2012
oneandonly said:
They lost your application omg that's terrible...do you know when they reopen for applications for parents?
No clue, according to the site "(working on applications received on September 11, 2007-November 17, 2009* )" So we shall see. Still wondering how they got sooooo far behind. But there is Supervisa.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
sheriB said:
No clue, according to the site "(working on applications received on September 11, 2007-November 17, 2009* )" So we shall see. Still wondering how they got sooooo far behind. But there is Supervisa.
Omg 2009 I wonder as well why they are so far behind. What is a supervisa?