January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
SweetieQ said:
Good morning chickie, can you please add to my file that meds have been received. Hubby completed his meds check from Oct 12 so when I sent in the application I guess the meds info was already waiting..I guess.

I contaced the KIN office via email yesterday and they emailed me back telling me that they have received my files and it is being processed. I was happy to hear that, not sure what it means. They were not specific as to when they received it, but happy just the same. They must be working very hard because they answered me in less than an hour..to God be the glory, God is Good.

I got the email at work and felt so energized. They could have told me to send his passport in, I was so excited. I wonder how I will be able to handle it when I reach that last stage of passport. Knowing me I will probably be dancing on the desks at work, LOL. I can just see me now..LOL. :D :D :D :D

Congratulations to all thoses who are doing their own happy dancing.
Wow Sweetie! That is great!!!! Getting updates from Kingston is a great feeling. Yoou are moving along super fast! I hope this process is over for you. Very soon and you will be with your loved one!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
SweetieQ said:
Good morning chickie, can you please add to my file that meds have been received. Hubby completed his meds check from Oct 12 so when I sent in the application I guess the meds info was already waiting..I guess.

I contaced the KIN office via email yesterday and they emailed me back telling me that they have received my files and it is being processed. I was happy to hear that, not sure what it means. They were not specific as to when they received it, but happy just the same. They must be working very hard because they answered me in less than an hour..to God be the glory, God is Good.

I got the email at work and felt so energized. They could have told me to send his passport in, I was so excited. I wonder how I will be able to handle it when I reach that last stage of passport. Knowing me I will probably be dancing on the desks at work, LOL. I can just see me now..LOL. :D :D :D :D

Hey girl I updated the spreadsheet for you....congrats on getting some news.......any news is better then no news so be happy and proud when you do get it and we are all here to support no matter what level you are at! Congrats!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
longdistanceloves said:
Morning oneandonly. We have heard from Kingston only in reply to our emails. They emailed us to tell us our application had reached kingston, and then they emailed hubby with the general email they send to say that his application is in que for review. Our file was only transferred early november. What about you? Have you guys heard from Kingston?
Good afternoon LDL we sent ours in nov 20 haven't heard anything. I emailed them a week ago asking if our application has reached their office no response I'm clueless. Just read sweetieq post she sent off in dec. She received a response from kingston application is processing. I would like to know if they got it dont want to be waiting and they don't have it lol.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
SweetieQ said:

Congrats on the news hoping you have a speedy process. I emailed kingston no word yet if they received our file I pray it's there and they are working on it as well.

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
oneandonly said:
Good afternoon LDL we sent ours in nov 20 haven't heard anything. I emailed them a week ago asking if our application has reached their office no response I'm clueless. Just read sweetieq post she sent off in dec. She received a response from kingston application is processing. I would like to know if they got it dont want to be waiting and they don't have it lol.
The same thing happened to me. I didn't email them until after Christmas, and then I sent them like 5 emails all at once. I emailed them from my email, hubbies email, and also used the case specific inquiry. It took them awhile but I got an answer back first, then they emailed him back. So I would suggest trying that. It is very surprising that Sweetie got an email so quickly saying in process, but that is awesome. We just have to wait for our turn!! :)

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
oneandonly said:
Congrats on the news hoping you have a speedy process. I emailed kingston no word yet if they received our file I pray it's there and they are working on it as well.
I'm sure your file is there!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Mooooooooooooooooooooooonie, come out, come out, wherever you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

You promised you wouldn't keep us waiting for the landing story. I can't imagine what you could possibly be doing that would be more important then updating this thread. ;)

Missing your novels... :-*

Ms Malawi

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-12-2012
File Transfer...
07-01-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
02-05-2013
Passport Req..
10-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013
LANDED..........
27-05-2013
neveaha... I think Moonie isnt ready to come out for air yet!! Its a mini moon marathon over there!!

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Seems like we need to send some astronauts over there to check if everything is ok with them in space! Perhaps they're making some stars after all that process. That's more than a marathon!
Happy Sunday all! Have a good day today and a great Family Day tomorrow even without the family present.

Ms Malawi said:
neveaha... I think Moonie isnt ready to come out for air yet!! Its a mini moon marathon over there!!
lonelycanadianwifey said:

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Hello to all my brothers and sisters here...So i have not been online for the pass few days..I sure have alot of reading to do and comment on everything i read...So far i have not heard anything as yet towards my interview date as yet....But im hoping it would sure be soon though...i cant wait to just get it over and done so i can call the wife telling her that im coming home...I dont plan on going for the interview to fail it so im just keeping a very positive mind and i really have trust in God that he/she would get me over this hurdle.....I want to talk everyone to show my wife on this forum the same kind of treatment you all show me...Im very grateful to have such a good family here

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
ready_fi_move_on said:
Good Morning family happy hump day /ash Wednesday
Congratulations to fullmoon today is your day
lol i guess for lent we all know what you will be giving up this year (celibacy)
can't wait to here your landing story
Tintin has your hubby gotten his passport back yet
@ maddants any word on the interview date yet
Kingston enjoy your day off and come back tomorrow fresh and ready to send out dem ppr still nuff people a wait for some news

stay blessed family
Hey sis i have not got any word as yet about the interview date as yet

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
ready_fi_move_on said:
i was listening to this radio this morning this song came on and jah know it reminded me of this forum
lol this is the place where we all come to be with people who are all like us when the rest of the world lets us down
big up famjam

bigtune
dedicated to the whole famjam

http://youtu.be/pRldkrQX73s
Hey sis this tune a shot....that is a good selection

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Jamgirl said:
Hey Forum!

My only advice to you Halfmoon, is soak it all in :D It is a great feeling init??

I asked hubby if we should give up xes for lent and he kissed his teeth and asked "Yuh mad?!" LOL

ok KGN, enjoy your day off and come back full force tomo, for these ladies and gents are depending on you!!
Hey sis .....if my wife ask me if i would give up sex.....Me would sure do the same thing like your hubby did to you.....me would of ask her what planet is she from..lol..but i know my wife would never ask me that question for sure....I would say that my wifey have white liver.....lmaoooo