Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Good Afternoon Everyone.....i was just thinking about something......when a person ecas change from application receive to in process.....i think that your back ground check has come back good...because when u look at it from that point of view...it dont take no more than 3-4 months till they request a person passport or they go for and interview....that is what i think.......i dont know

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Jamgirl said:
Hey forum,

Just a quick shout out...

He's here!!!! I am in heaven!!

I'll be back lata.

Ps. I'm back to loving weekends lol!!
have fun on your weekend with hubby

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Maddants said:
Hey sis you could be next inline for you call........look like march application is going thru fast than any other month
Hubby and I will be THRILLED to get the call, Maddants! As you know, KG is never consistent so maybe someone that applied in September will be contacted this week! ;) :p I pray for all of us to get our calls soon.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Jamgirl said:
Hey forum,

Just a quick shout out...

He's here!!!! I am in heaven!!

I'll be back lata.

Ps. I'm back to loving weekends lol!!
You deserve every ounce of the happiness you are feeling, JG! You waited a long time to be reunited with your hubby - enjoy each other to the fullest. I can't wait to read about the landing story.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Maddants said:
Good Afternoon Everyone.....i was just thinking about something......when a person ecas change from application receive to in process.....i think that your back ground check has come back good...because when u look at it from that point of view...it dont take no more than 3-4 months till they request a person passport or they go for and interview....that is what i think.......i dont know
If only we truly knew how the process worked behind the scenes....

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
Hubby and I will be THRILLED to get the call, Maddants! As you know, KG is never consistent so maybe someone that applied in September will be contacted this week! ;) :p I pray for all of us to get our calls soon.
yes they sure are very inconsistent i think that some immigration officers is working faster than some...and the one that woking faster they update the ecas aswell....i got a slow officer working on mines.......lol.......just hope he give his self a bit of a push

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Maddants said:
yes they sure are very inconsistent i think that some immigration officers is working faster than some...and the one that woking faster they update the ecas aswell....i got a slow officer working on mines.......lol.......just hope he give his self a bit of a push
I think we may have the same officer and he/she is using my application as a dust collector or a paper weight! :p

kmah

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
frankfield said:
Halfmoon, I would love to post but my pic are in the album and no cds from which to post. I will take digital pics of them and post later. I decided to stay at RiU.($259 per night) I could not find any reasonable rates for the inexpensive places. Some of the areas seemed sketchy plus the cost of food could add up making it more sensible to pay the righer price at the all inclusive place.. I also noticed that the cheaper places posted low rates but by the time you add city tax, air tax, *censored word* tax it was more than a decent place. RIU is suppose to be 5 star but I have been to so much hotels now that I am sceptical. I wanted to stay at Iberiostar..really enjoyed our last stay but booked out for weeks.
Which RIU are you going to? I have been to the one in Ocho Rios a few times....its huge, but really nice there.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
I think we may have the same officer and he/she is using my application as a dust collector or a paper weight! :p
yes i sure do believe that we have the slow officers working on our papers......lol.....just hope they get to us very soon

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Halfmoon said:
Hey Frankiefield, can't wait to see your lovely pictures!!! Hubbie and I also stayed at Iberostar for 5 days last August for our anniversary. It's quite a beautiful resort I agree. RIU should be just as nice. Haven't been to the one in Mobay (assuming that's where you'll be staying) but I think that's a good choice as an all inclusive option. I hope you get the much needed relaxation time and "Frankie" time you need. I know the feeling of needing to get away from it all.

About 6 years ago when I was on the same quest of self reflection and discovery, I took a trip to the tiny fantasy island of St. Martin and let me tell you, I came back a new person. (And yes it really is Fantasy Island, remember that 80's show?) I continued going there every time I needed to get a place to wash away some of my sorrows and purge the negatives out of my life; it became my hiding place I truly felt God chose for me. When I would be on the island, I faced things that hindered the progression of my life "head on" and began healing from many of life's pains and hurts that accumulated throughout the years all the way from childhood. St. Martin helped renew me and bring back the sense of self confidence I needed to move ahead and the courage to let go of past things.

I think when we get caught up in our day to day being career women, mothers, wives, a friend, a sister and the hustle and bustle of city living, we don't realize how much we neglect the spiritual side of our life that requires the most care. As women, we're always catering, catering and catering to something! It can actually have a negative effect if we aren't careful and seek "balance". It builds up and builds up until we experience the wicked "nervous breakdown". I was at that point and knew that I needed to tend to "me" and asked God to help me address these things that held me back from being the best that I could be. I one day came across some pictures of the island and wow let me tell you, I got that undeniable "light bulb" moment and just HAD go. There was this pull inside of me and next thing I realized was that I was boarding an airplane ALONE for the very first time in my life going to a destination I had this unusual sense of familiarity and was already fell in love with. It's like my spirit was already down there just waiting for my butt to catch up to it.

I left feeling depleted and came back completely renewed. I'll never forget those journeys to St. Martin, my heart, my secret hiding place where I experienced true friendships, true love (Oh yes I fell in love and it was merely a taste to make my open my eyes wide open to what love had in store for me in the years ahead), inner peace, forgiveness and genuine happiness. I have to admit that was the largest investment I've ever made in my life....was to find out who Halfmoon is.

I know you recently went through a very painful loss and which I could only imagine has impacted your buoyancy. I wish you the same euphoria and self healing experience I had on many of my trips to St. Martin on yours to Jamaica. You will come back a different woman from when you leave.

Big Love.
I Wanted to use a small portion of you post but could not leave anything out. So Halfmoon here it is! You found the book of my life story. You read it carefully and did an amazing evaluation of it. But you did not just stop there you understand the spiritual workings of my mind and the creative hangling of God`s affairs. YOu told the story as though I read it to you loudly. My trip to Italy 2006 was exactly as you described your experience. This experience changed my life and led me to Jamaica where I met my husband. Everything you say about self-care relates to me..always looking out for others and short changing myself. At the end of last school year an old teacher told me to give myself some love over the summer. I usually take good care of the outside to ensure no one sees pass the exterior but this lady see how much I give to the kids and reminded me to start saving something for myself. When you talk about forgiveness I am humbled because I have had so much hurts from people I trusted and loved that I am still struggling with this. Recently, I decided I had to forgive in order to release myself from these painful memories. Yes this trip feels like a draw to restoration. The events of 2013 so far is suggesting this could only take place because it is ordered by God. I would not be going otherwise. The day after we land will be the anniversary of when my husband came to canada. Ironic! No one knows we are coming!(an example of how I dont trust anyone) We will spend a week at the hotel(Mobay) and one week by my husbands place(he always say our place but I must confess because I did not help to build or purchase it I still call it his place.. he hates that.

If I were to address all you have written it would take days.. this is how you have hit the nail on the head. Thanks for allowing the Lord to use you as a messenger of sorts. I am more convinced that I am doing the right thing. I am not sure what awaits me or what changes it will produce but I need this like I need the air we breathe. I will leave on Tuesday and return weeks later.. I will miss coming on here and passing my time.(laughing out loudly, kissing teeth, sighing, rolling eyes, dancing and looking for tear jerking good new.. I hope your hubby get to pick up his passport soon and you run into each others arms and never let go.. Kissing till your lips swell(both lip) and loving until the morning breaks. Thanks again for showing your deeper self.. much appreciated.

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
frankfield said:
I Wanted to use a small portion of you post but could not leave anything out. So Halfmoon here it is! You found the book of my life story. You read it carefully and did an amazing evaluation of it. But you did not just stop there you understand the spiritual workings of my mind and the creative hangling of God`s affairs. YOu told the story as though I read it to you loudly. My trip to Italy 2006 was exactly as you described your experience. This experience changed my life and led me to Jamaica where I met my husband. Everything you say about self-care relates to me..always looking out for others and short changing myself. At the end of last school year an old teacher told me to give myself some love over the summer. I usually take good care of the outside to ensure no one sees pass the exterior but this lady see how much I give to the kids and reminded me to start saving something for myself. When you talk about forgiveness I am humbled because I have had so much hurts from people I trusted and loved that I am still struggling with this. Recently, I decided I had to forgive in order to release myself from these painful memories. Yes this trip feels like a draw to restoration. The events of 2013 so far is suggesting this could only take place because it is ordered by God. I would not be going otherwise. The day after we land will be the anniversary of when my husband came to canada. Ironic! No one knows we are coming!(an example of how I dont trust anyone) We will spend a week at the hotel(Mobay) and one week by my husbands place(he always say our place but I must confess because I did not help to build or purchase it I still call it his place.. he hates that.

If I were to address all you have written it would take days.. this is how you have hit the nail on the head. Thanks for allowing the Lord to use you as a messenger of sorts. I am more convinced that I am doing the right thing. I am not sure what awaits me or what changes it will produce but I need this like I need the air we breathe. I will leave on Tuesday and return weeks later.. I will miss coming on here and passing my time.(laughing out loudly, kissing teeth, sighing, rolling eyes, dancing and looking for tear jerking good new.. I hope your hubby get to pick up his passport soon and you run into each others arms and never let go.. Kissing till your lips swell(both lip) and loving until the morning breaks. Thanks again for showing your deeper self.. much appreciated.

This song is dedicated to you Frankfield. When a woman loves.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W0K_EkDoHk

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012