VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
oneandonly said:
sammystorm19 said:
Yes I did...I am flying the 28th out of Toronto to Kingston
[/quote

I looked into the 28th and 29th and the 29th is cheaper. I'm looking at 580 round trip booking soon just really confused where hubby has be staying
I m flying into Kingston as my husband lives on that side of the island but we travel all over as he a musician. Hopefully ur hubby figures out where you guys are staying. I know there are a few small villias in and around Negril that are really nice. We are staying at one for the few days he is working in Negril

I paid about 525 for my ticket....most i ever paid but it's easter weekend and i knew it would be higher......plus being a travel agent i get agent rates but they are blacked out over holidays :( book soon cuz you don't want the rate to go up!!!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
samll1 said:
I am so sorry to hear what happen to your hubby. You're both in my prayers. I also will be praying that you hubby gets his ppr fast.

Thank you so much I emailed the mp in my area see if they can do something I'm so worried for his safety. My husband is such a sweet man I don't want to loose him father lord. Thank you for your prayers I hope his ppr comes quick. Thank you again

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
sammystorm19 said:
I m flying into Kingston as my husband lives on that side of the island but we travel all over as he a musician. Hopefully ur hubby figures out where you guys are staying. I know there are a few small villias in and around Negril that are really nice. We are staying at one for the few days he is working in Negril

I paid about 525 for my ticket....most i ever paid but it's easter weekend and i knew it would be higher......plus being a travel agent i get agent rates but they are blacked out over holidays :( book soon cuz you don't want the rate to go up!!!
I hope I get a steal lol I'm flying into kingston as well. Planning on flying with west jet and I'm going to stay with some family member with him. I don't understand why jamaica is so expensive to stay anywhere. I hope to find some foreign supermarkets. Plus need to go to the doctors for travel shots.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
oneandonly said:
I hope I get a steal lol I'm flying into kingston as well. Planning on flying with west jet and I'm going to stay with some family member with him. I don't understand why jamaica is so expensive to stay anywhere. I hope to find some foreign supermarkets. Plus need to go to the doctors for travel shots.
There are many supermarkets there here you can get Canadian food and products..dont worry

I have never had any travel shots and I have been fine - i have been all over he Caribbean with no problems

Not everywhere is expensive to stay in JA...all depends on what you re loooking for.

I am flying with Westjet back on the 8th out of Kingston.... maybe we will see each other

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Hello everyone, how can I add a ticker to count my days to landed status on my page?

CONGRAULATIONS!!! to all those who are landing, soon to land.

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Halfmoon, I would love to post but my pic are in the album and no cds from which to post. I will take digital pics of them and post later. I decided to stay at RiU.($259 per night) I could not find any reasonable rates for the inexpensive places. Some of the areas seemed sketchy plus the cost of food could add up making it more sensible to pay the righer price at the all inclusive place.. I also noticed that the cheaper places posted low rates but by the time you add city tax, air tax, shit tax it was more than a decent place. RIU is suppose to be 5 star but I have been to so much hotels now that I am sceptical. I wanted to stay at Iberiostar..really enjoyed our last stay but booked out for weeks.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Good Morning Everyone.......Praise God on this beautiful Sunday morning......Jamgirl im so happy that your hubby reach to you safe and sound....Oneandonly sorry about your hubby getting rob...God is going to make everything work out for you and everyone else in our little family here....For myself......My dream is coming true as we speak....i told myself that im going to reach Canada about six years ago and the way i told myself is the way it is happening right now......Im not going to put a time and date on when im going to get thru with this immigration process....As long as i get thru that would be good.......i dont care if it take up to the next five years for me to reach Canada......I know im my heart that im going to get there one day coming.......Everyone have a good day today and prepare for the new week coming.......Kingston you are doing a very good job reuniting family together so please dont stop.......you have alot more family to reunite .........So just keep up the good works...........

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
FULL HEARING WON FEB 15/2017!!
Keke78 said:
I have been to a couple parties there (don't remember the name of the club)....the last one I went to there was a big brawl lol, but overall the parties are usually fun.

We were out there once also to see Tony Matterhorn....that was a good party as well.
Saggitarius and The Ring :)

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
frankfield said:
Halfmoon, I would love to post but my pic are in the album and no cds from which to post. I will take digital pics of them and post later. I decided to stay at RiU.($259 per night) I could not find any reasonable rates for the inexpensive places. Some of the areas seemed sketchy plus the cost of food could add up making it more sensible to pay the righer price at the all inclusive place.. I also noticed that the cheaper places posted low rates but by the time you add city tax, air tax, *censored word* tax it was more than a decent place. RIU is suppose to be 5 star but I have been to so much hotels now that I am sceptical. I wanted to stay at Iberiostar..really enjoyed our last stay but booked out for weeks.
Hey Frankiefield, can't wait to see your lovely pictures!!! Hubbie and I also stayed at Iberostar for 5 days last August for our anniversary. It's quite a beautiful resort I agree. RIU should be just as nice. Haven't been to the one in Mobay (assuming that's where you'll be staying) but I think that's a good choice as an all inclusive option. I hope you get the much needed relaxation time and "Frankie" time you need. I know the feeling of needing to get away from it all.

About 6 years ago when I was on the same quest of self reflection and discovery, I took a trip to the tiny fantasy island of St. Martin and let me tell you, I came back a new person. (And yes it really is Fantasy Island, remember that 80's show?) I continued going there every time I needed to get a place to wash away some of my sorrows and purge the negatives out of my life; it became my hiding place I truly felt God chose for me. When I would be on the island, I faced things that hindered the progression of my life "head on" and began healing from many of life's pains and hurts that accumulated throughout the years all the way from childhood. St. Martin helped renew me and bring back the sense of self confidence I needed to move ahead and the courage to let go of past things.

I think when we get caught up in our day to day being career women, mothers, wives, a friend, a sister and the hustle and bustle of city living, we don't realize how much we neglect the spiritual side of our life that requires the most care. As women, we're always catering, catering and catering to something! It can actually have a negative effect if we aren't careful and seek "balance". It builds up and builds up until we experience the wicked "nervous breakdown". I was at that point and knew that I needed to tend to "me" and asked God to help me address these things that held me back from being the best that I could be. I one day came across some pictures of the island and wow let me tell you, I got that undeniable "light bulb" moment and just HAD go. There was this pull inside of me and next thing I realized was that I was boarding an airplane ALONE for the very first time in my life going to a destination I had this unusual sense of familiarity and was already fell in love with. It's like my spirit was already down there just waiting for my butt to catch up to it.

I left feeling depleted and came back completely renewed. I'll never forget those journeys to St. Martin, my heart, my secret hiding place where I experienced true friendships, true love (Oh yes I fell in love and it was merely a taste to make my open my eyes wide open to what love had in store for me in the years ahead), inner peace, forgiveness and genuine happiness. I have to admit that was the largest investment I've ever made in my life....was to find out who Halfmoon is.

I know you recently went through a very painful loss and which I could only imagine has impacted your buoyancy. I wish you the same euphoria and self healing experience I had on many of my trips to St. Martin on yours to Jamaica. You will come back a different woman from when you leave.

Big Love.

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
FULL HEARING WON FEB 15/2017!!
Good Afternoon everyone ! Getting caught on the weekend activities,Really enjoyed seeing all the pics theyre beautiful im trying to figure out how to post some too :D

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
lonelymrs said:
Good Afternoon everyone ! Getting caught on the weekend activities,Really enjoyed seeing all the pics theyre beautiful im trying to figure out how to post some too :D
Afternoon!!

go to www.tinypic.com

once you've uploaded your pic, copy and paste the url for message boards to the forum. Hope this helps.

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...