Kingston,Jamaica

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations precious. It's so great to see that some of the timelines are flying by quickly.
Congrats soso on your promotion! BETTER HOURS! amen to that.

These past few months have been very good with a ton of updates!

Kc thanks for keeping track of everyone. I know it's work but appreciated. It helps us all feel some motivation from movement of the others.

Alright, had a crazy emotional day yesterday. Blackberry messenger is dangerous as I just shot off all my stress to my hubby. Poor guy is sitting in JA and I'm complaining about not getting enough attention from him. I'm sure he's thinking 'this woman is out of her mind'.
This process is TOUGH. I think if it doesn't break you - it MUST make us stronger. Someone plz agree?

Looking forward to see you all soon

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
homesoon....couldn't agree more....this is not a situation i would wish on my worst enemy, but i truly believe all of us who have successfully made it threw will come out with much stronger relationships in the end....we have to, they say communication is the key to a succuessful relationship, and for most of us going threw this process communication is all we have since we are so far apart
we will all be better in the end....plus look at the friendships we have formed. All in all life is good :)

Oh and KC i agree with homesoon....thank you sooooooo much for keeping track of us all ;D

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Precious - that is awesome...the process is quick for the kids. I dont want to lose touch with you cause i have 2 step children we will be sponsoring in a short while...so dont go nowhere ok .

Stressed...my night time co poster...lol....i know i just ditched you dirt like that...but let me tell you my girl....i am in bed by 9pm most nights and i assure you its not to sleep cause i am tired like you wouldnt believe the next day ;) ;)...dont worry you will understand in due time...ha ha ha. It come in like the honey moon naaw go dun!
soso, kc, lcw...y'all know wah me a seh right.

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
precious... great news girl... congrats on the quick process at KG for your children...

Missing / sooncome - no problem ladies thanks for the shout out... it kills time for me at work :) and its good to see what is happening with each others cases...

soon come i hear you ???... i had many of those breakdown days... i told hubby i couldnt do it no more, that i was lonely, that i wish it could be different, that i didnt think i could manage - especially if the phones were not working, or the reception was bad, or he didnt call me back within a certain time after i called him, or whatever... it honestly is the hardest thing being without your family...especially when x mas comes, and thanksgiving, and valentines day, and birthdays and anniversaries and stuff like that... and you must be going crazy cuz you have been married for 14 years and have a beautiful child... you just want your life back the way it used to be...hold on strong... one day at a time!

missing.. great news on all the required documents being dropped off... now its back to waiting.. but at least you know the next time they contact you is to drop off the PP... thats exciting!

LOL frequent.... i well know all about the forever honeymoon... come like we still in honeymoon phase too... bambambam

speaking of bam bam... where is canuck... (he started the whole bam bam thing)... canuck.. wha gwan.. where yuh been hiding? hows wifey? any word on the sponsorship approval...

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Well hi there my family, man took me some time to catch up, a ton of great news coming our way. Mine will come soon kc, I started a Feb thread and they have processed the early Feb ones so the letter should be in the mail and an update soon. Man there WILL be a lot of bam, bam happening real soon. Headed to JA next month for 4 weeks, I'll get my share then. The Mrs is doing awesome, I have been telling her the challenges from the beginning so no false hope here, explained my freinds are getting through between 4 and 17 months, so will start wishing about month 8 or 9, up until then prayers will have to do. All you can eat crab legs, I definitely gonna miss being at that party.
ought some Tiger shrimp in JA and the mrs thought they went bad, I cooked them up with a little hot sauce and she changed her mind. umm umm, could use a good crab leg feed bout now.

A young lady came home from a date, rather sad. She told her mother, "Anthony proposed to me an hour ago." "Then why are you so sad?" her mother asked. "Because he also told me he is an atheist. Mom, he doesn't even believe there's a Hell." Her mother replied, "Marry him anyway. Between the two of us, we'll show him how wrong he is."

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Yesssss

All is looking real good on here ,......Sassyu need that call ....longdistance need that call ...come on kg

So yah ...helpme....what the friggg is going on over there .....they need to call you man ....so weird ....

I say call the MP them nuh need the RASS PP for that long my gawd....

Anyways everyone ....Its great to be back to work to post ...i knda missed it lol

2 days till out party yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
for real.. whats up with helpme.. why no PP pick up request yet...

And whats up with Glogirls file.... no action on her file at all... not even AOR or document request... nothing... that is just rediculous...

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
KC i was wondering the same thing today about Glogirls file.....she was in the same time line with you me and soso....Glo if you see this let us know whats going on...anything we can do to help you?

Canuck...ooh i am green with envy right now...i want to go to jamaica so bad, hubby say what jamaica have i have it right here no need to go.....I need to go buy curry powder, white rum get some east indian mango, suga cane...but he seh unless a death u nah go fe now.....boo hoo ::)

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Whats up peeps....

Been in bed with the flu for the past 2 days. Flu mash me up bad bad.

Congrats to those with updates.

Canuck you will hear some news soon.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
OOhhh man jammy thaT NOT GOOD i hope you feel better ...i hate the flu...lol who doesnt

Yah Glogirl...she hasnt heard nuttin since them ask for the fingerprints back in september!!! Yes GLO wah gwaan with that ...

But this forum has seen so much in the last few weeks and i must say i am getting greedy like missing a seh last week..heheh

I want all whom are at that point to get through man .....Just insane how them do them thing there ....maple a wait 17 months ...some get through real below the process in 4 months ....it dont make no sense

Helpme PP deh a KG for like 6 weeks ......no consistancy....

My husband need fi hang round some yard mon so mi a car him to we freinds tonight fi go par...drink a rum ...lol

My gawd ........Its hard to belive my life is normal again .....i am still pinching FREQUENT!!!! lol

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Get better soon Jam... must of mashed you up bad bad bad.. no farmville update on Fossbook LOL - should of known something was up.

Yay ... canuck... sounds great... 1 whole month to spend with the mrs.... that will help kill some of the time huh.... begging for a speedy process for you.

frequent - lol @ your hubby... i am begging mine to go back too.. i have decided that i am going back by august - when he is finished school... WITH or WITHOUT him.....

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
kc, I'm sure if you tell him that you are going without him he will have a renewed desire to accomplish all things that need done. Men have a way of self-inspiration on those things that really matter and by now a trip back home really matters mon.
Thanks for the well wishes all, it'll all be good

PS. still wanna be at the crab feed. Next year, we're gonna have a re-union for those that made it this year, and a welcome to canada for those that make it from now. We can show them the love and respect this forum has for one another.

Ciao for now, eh!!!!!!

Aug 20, 2009
Thank you all for the kind wishes.

Maple - your message brought tears to my eyes. I just want you to know, that while my file was almost 14 months (next Friday) - every time I was down and out over the past 6 months I would think about you...and what you were enduring with such grace and resilience. And then I would remind myself that I did not have the obstacles you did and I just needed to keep believing this would all work out. I hold you in the highest regard and I am so freakin' happy that you are on your final stretch to be with your husband ;D

I think Canuck said it - best for everyone to plan for the long haul and hope for something earlier...it's easier on the heart and the nerves that way...

But rest assured...those lonely feelings from the past 7 or 8 months have literally flown out the window in the last week. And the same will happen for each and every one of you on here still waiting...just stay strong and keep your faith...everything happens exactly as it should - whether we agree with the waiting or not.

And all you ladies who have your hubby here and you continue to support the new folks on this board - I commend you. Folks are fortunate to have your experience and guidance as they work through things.

Wishing everyone continued happiness and great love with your significant others.

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UPDATE!!!

well apparently Kingston responds quite well to accusations lol i accused them of losing my hubby's PP this morning and hubby got the call to pickup PP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lady told him it was ready since January but that they could not get ahold of him which is BS, they left a VM last time to drop it off and he had switched his shifts around so he would not work too many day shifts so he would not miss the call...anyways I am so friggin happy right now! He could not get a drive to kingston today so he will pickup monday and I think the best flight I found is for Wednedsay night!!!

Thank you thank you thank you to all of you!!!!!

Woowoo!!!!!!!!!

congrats Chelley!!!

congrats on the new job soso!!! woowoo!

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
YES.......... great news helpme... woot woot!

funny how KG works eee... looks like when things are not "normal" you need to put the pressure on them... good job girl with the email.... so happy for you and hubby... bring him home to canada yes!

Canuck.. lol.. yea mon.. we need to make it an annual thing... if not semi annual... we will share our pictures with you of the get together!