+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Blessed morning to all forum family..............it's a great honor to b alive and in sound mind...............Homesoon I think this is your day.................may God be with ur hubby and the family.

Kingston IOs is the greatest divider of relationships...............When kingston IO had come to the place or point of granting PR.............They crucified us and d family..................but they may not know...........we cannot tell wat pains and stressed..................we have to bear..................but because we know and believe it ws for the the good of our wives and hubbies..............so kingston forum members all hung and suffered in kingston cic office..............

For those having an interview this morning or afternoon......................God want's yuh to know that he will neva leave yuh............nor forsake yuh......................Deuteronomy 31:6............

Forum family when we're walking through the green pastures or over the kingston mountions rugged and bare...............precious the thought and sweet the assurance..............Jesus is always there.................ladies and gents with God assurance we can face any fears when we know the Lord is near...................Homesoon I know that the Lord is nearer to ur hubby now thn b4................he's always there............God presence give us confort and security..............thats the assurance he has promised...............so nut matter wat happens today............we still have his assurance.........why.....because he's God which is our refuge and strength..........a very present help in trouble time....................Tell your hubby to just open his eyes and heart God is right there........big up F.flyer.........Lonely..........soso.........kc.maple...chelley.....missing......amd all other forum members.........luv Mrs P .................Jesus saves

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
helpme... they had ash wed last week... wed was a holiday and school kids were off thursday and friday too (so maybe people took it off too)... might be a reason for the slow down?

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning Family

Bless this day as I rose and thanks be to god for giving me another day with my 2 families. Forum family and my real family.

Good luck homesoon.... I know your hubby will do great! Fingers crossed for you my girl

COUNTDOWN TO FIRST ANNUAL FORUM FAMILY EVENT ...... 11 days WOOT WOOT

Maple and KC...... let me see those pictures nah\

LCW..... 2 days my girl....... WOOT WOOT

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
TA = Trip Advisor... www.tripadvisor.com

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Welcome SOSO back to deh naughty carna long time wi nuh meet up yah ....LOL....Bahahahaha

Goood Mawning everyone Its three days left not counting today or sunday !!!!

Peni nice words dem Like always!!

Homesoon .....Please let all luck and faver be with you today!!!We are all here waiting on your response..

I think her interview was early in the morning Like 8......OMG homesoon i am here waiting for the outcome ...My finga dem crosss!!!

Prayy for homesoon everyone !!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
MORNING MA PEEPS

HOMESOON: Got my fingers crossed. Waiting for the update.

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Morning All.... God Bless....

LCW - naughty gal!

Soso - i got soso tipsy last night couldnt manage to upload pictures - damn aunty a come so i said aright then... lets drink lol... this month is not my month so prepare to see me wile out at the jamjam.hahah.

helpme - you are soooo good to put the two together of chelley and chelle on TA.... lol... but its a small world for sure... i am a fiend on that place when i am looking for a place to go on vacation.. especially any where other than JA...and i love to go on the JA forum and answer peoples questions about Ochi... always send them to my few favourite spots.... I think I have almost put a review for all the places ive been since i have joined it...

Sooncome - nah worry yourself girl.. hubbies interview will go well today... fingers and toes crossed for you! nuff love your way!

longdistance, maple, sassy, penitent, helpmeplease.... you guys are next to bring home hubby and wifey!

Mizzy and LCW..... you guys must be sooooo excited! excited for you guys too!

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goodmorning everyone. Just catching up on whats new. No news for us but thats how it goes one day gone another day closer.
All the best to Homesoon. Looking for great update there. Slowly but surely all you "old timers" are leaven KG :D.
2 more coming home Mizzy and lonely. Awsome.
Well off to make some $ I am so have a great day everyone.

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

well my hubby had his interview bright & early this morning. He said he was dressed and waiting since last night :). I urged him to pull an "oliver" and show up with all his luggage dressed in winter attire (for all those who know and love Oliver you can just imagine).. HOW FUNNY WOULD THAT BE?

The IO was apparently a really nice lady. Cold at first but then warmed up. She told him he needs an ARC. She would do his background check and submit her recommendation - which takes about 2 months. she asked him a few questions about his past and why he made some poor decisions. Asked about me and our daughter and whether we had been down to visit. Asked if I worked and where etc.
It was about 45 minutes and he left with a slip for the fees (which he took immediately to the bank and back to submit already... we're not wasting hours, nevermind days).
He asked her what his chances are and she said that if all the background checks come back clear - there's no reason for him not to be approved.

She also said there would be another interview (I guess it's the final ARC decision). So looks like 2 months for the ARC and I'm guessing the visa wouldn't be too long after that (gulp).

So now I just hope and pray all the background checks go smooth.

guys thank you so much for all of your support these past few weeks. LCW when I read your note this morning I could feel the love and it actually brought a tear of joy to my eyes... it's amazing how I don't know you all but through here yet feel really close to everyone.

How is everyone else doing? Any more updates??? I need to read back from yesterday and cathch up.

homesoon
;D

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
YAY soon come... glad to hear that hubbies interview went smooth... Thanks for the quick update that was great!

I wonder if all ARC applicants need to go for an interview.. kinda sounds like it is a standard thing huh?

come on KG!!!

Faithhope

Star Member
Jan 19, 2010
Hey Ladies... sorry I haven't been on here for a while and it seems like everyone forgot about me. :( :( :(.. Anyways.. I just wanted to congrats everyone one there updates... and send my well wishes for those with interview..
I have an update as well hubby was called to submit PP and originals...

SOOOOO HAPPY.... :) :D ;D :) :D ;D

I just want to thank all of you for your kind wishes and support... couldn't have made it without you all
Thanks again

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Faith I knew it was gunna be you ....And my girl never think i fogot i have been calling out your name from long time ...

I am so completly happy for you it is not funny ....I have been waiting for you to come on and tell us this GREAT GREAT news ...I am soo happy i could scream .....I feel llike me 22 days ago ....All crazy ..

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

praise the lord yuh Family a soon together !!!!!!

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
homesoon......glad everything went well, i bet you feel like you can breathe again now that you know what it was all about....oh and GO MR HOMESOON going to the bank and back same day....that man is in a hurry to come back to you :)

FAITHHOPE.....congrats congrats congrats....i always smile when i see you post, something about you just brings good energy :)

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.