+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonely, maybe we are special lol...when i wrote my email I had to put I cannot include my B# because we never received one lol...they are probably thinking my god we only did their file half a$$ed lol...

alright I should get going before I am late for work,have an awesome day everyone and thanks for being there, i would have lost it by now if it was not for everyones support and updates!!:)

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Helpme..lol naw i dont think so ...I could be very well the IO is being proactive with your PP request ...The only thing at this point is your sanity ...Dont worry it should be over very soon ...Keep your faith alive ..Have a good day at work !!

Here is my phycic thing for the day ...2 weeks cant pass out without them calling him ....Just watch !!! MID MARCH ;D or sooner

Chelly as far as your PP is concered lets hope its faster than that ...but at least you are in Jamaica with hubby it will make the wait IF there is one alot easier!

And to all my ladies and gents I hope you all are in good spirits and are okay ....Have a blessed day

Oh BTW maple i to wanna know how the MP thing went ???

Peni???? Get ready sah dis yah friday is your friday !!!!

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Gud morning to all forum family and frens greetings to yuh all...............in the name of our saviour Jesus Christ how die for us...........so that we have life up to this day..............

cic kingston office thought for the day.......................Create in us a clean heart.............O God so that we can grant these ppl their request............kingston IO are crying for a new heart.

An Appointment With God:
Successful marriages are as diverse as the variety of snow flakes.......................Athletes marry artistic types...........and soccial butterflies marry the shy and retiring................The obvious differences can be a source of conflict..............Yet with a growing understanding of one's self and one's spouse............each can learn to adapt to the other's idiosyncrasies for the long haul................

Our walk with God is much like a spiritual marriage.............Jesus Christ....the Bridegroom...........has sought us out for an eternal relationship...........Because each of us has a different temperment.......uses a different thought process..................and is at a different level of spiritual maturity............each possesses a unique relationship with Christ Jesus...............our Godd Shepherd..............is well aware of our individuality and wants to give us just what we need to grow in our walk with him.............The Bible teaches us about personal qualities and compassion for others..........And in response to our overtures of love............for our wives and hubbies...........we will want to find time to spend with them..........luv and peace to all God blessed yuh all

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Welcome Chelly and Congrats on your PP pickup.

I gotta say I am 2 days behind Chelly's timeline. Hope this means that KG is working to reduce their timelines But who knows with them.

HOMESOON: Tomorrow is the big day girl. Boy time flies. Hope it all goes well. Fingers crossed for you.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Jammy yes Tommarrow is the big day ...Fingers crossed for homesoon ...

Peni big up yuh self ;D ;D

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Hope
When you're hurting...............the world fills with gray............Few others seem to care,...........and the days weigh down with questions you can't answer................. We understand........And we want you to know there is hope..................in Christ Jesus........... We all live busy lives.......... But as we rush from place to place...........we forget an important truth: Because God made us............we can find all our answers in Him.............When difficult times come...........as they will to each of us...............God provides powerful solutions............We find those solutions through prayer. amen...........helpmi.....plz.......and others yuh hear........lol........

brokenhearted from Kingston cic........ mean we have partner with each others in healing life's most devastating hurts..........give thanks to lonely.....soso........maple who is still holding on but our prayers go out for her and others in the same boat..........kc........jamwify...........canunk.........missingmihubby............ff.............also the newcomers........who as pay their part on this forum site............wi pray for more results as the days go by...............luv mrs P

penitent

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Prayer for Strength in Weakness.............for homesoon and her hubby............who's looking forward for an interview............ and for others how it can help.............
Lord Jesus Christ...........King of kings..........you have power over life and death............You know even things that are uncertain and obscure................and our very thoughts and feelings are not hidden from you.............Cleanse us from our secret faults.................we have done wrong and you saw it.......... You know how weak we are..............both in soul and in body.........Give us strength................ O Lord, in my frailty and sustain us in our sufferings............ Grant us a prudent judgement........dear Lord...........and let us always be mindful of your blessings. Let us retain until the end your grace that has protected us till now.........

Lord............the world wants to pound us down. We are controlled by clocks..........and Kingston's IO
.........traffic lights..........endless lines..............un-call fa.......interviews and requested participation in civic events..................
Our energies are drained and our nerves become frayed...........The trials and demands continue without end..............and they often seem urgent............even chaotic................

Will any of it add one single minute more to my life Lord?.............Help us to separate trial from opportunity..........replace demand with sacrifice........... Help us to replace urgency with submission to Your will........... understanding instead of antagonism............ Jesus.......... slow down our life............. Give us the gift of patience..............
Help us to understand rather than demand..........Relaxation rather than frustration.......... Your gift of patience is so important. We need to realize that You are the way.............big up urself to lonely

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning everyone!

Welcome Chelley, Congrats on the PP call, and on the baby... I love babies LOL

I just got an e-mail from CONFUSED... said when he got dipped back they treated him real bad. Locked him up in a small room with no windows like a criminal..

Pisses me off BAD... I feel horrible....

He asked me to shout out the forum as he didn't have much time on the e-mail. SO hail him up everyone and please say a big big prayer for his safe return

IS IT FRIDAY YET

What gwan LCW, KC, Maple, FF, Rosie, ......and where is stressed? LOL
Big Up Boo.... you good
Peni, Mizzy, missing, LDK, hamesoon, sassy, Peni, Jam, Helpme.... Everyone Good??

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Damn ...what the Rass Confuse got lock up ....man that not cool ...I thought he was already back home !! Hence why we didnt hear from him so often .....

Heres a Joke

Imagine a Rastaman going on an interview for a customer service job. Here are the questions and his Interpretation:

Why are you leaving your present job?
Di sour bway mi wok fah waan accuse di I a teifing small commodities affa di shelf.. so mi an im naah deal - mek im gwey!

Why should we hire you?
Cause di sign outta door sey “Help Wanted” . unu mus waan help .. soh si mi yah fi help unu out

What are your best skills?
Who? I man can ride a wicked ridim an DJ pan some wicked Dubplate!

How much do you expect to be paid?
Jus gi mi di full hundred!..preferably in a stack of nanny’s

Have you ever been arrested or convicted for any crime?
One time ..but dat noh count ... Di police bway jus lack mi up cause im sey it noh right fi have sex wid schoolas. Mi did tink di gal was in har 30s how shi tuff

Do you have your own transportation?
I man foot is I man Trans-P.. yuh tink mi get dem callous yah and dutty foot a drive Mercedes?

How would you say you get along in a team environment?
Team environment? A wah name soh?.. beg yuh chat standard patwa so mi can undastood yuh yaah mam

Are you pleasant on the phone?
Yes .. til smaddy feisty dem stinking self wid mi, mi tell dem bout dem Mumma!

Are you good with customers?
Yah mon!..mi always keep mi customas coming fi more… Jah rastafari know sey dem keep coming back fi more a di good herb!

Any personal references?
Check out all a mi weed customas.. RickY D fram Cakburn Pen.. Smoky fram Waltham Park and mi idren Benjie Daag fram Jungle

Well Sir based on those answers I am afraid we will not be able to employ you at this time.

A weh di Mumma baxide unu a waist mi Blood baught time faah!! **kiss teet**.. Have a good mine shat up dis r***** !

precious40

Mar 21, 2008
WOW things are moving in Kingston CONGRATES to all who got through.

lonely re KIDS they need copys of all DOCUMENTS like BC,PP,Custody letter from mother and medical and pics

you can not sponsor only husband can so fill out papers in his name as there is no finacial stuff to put down fill out forms

For husband to fill out

imm 1344a, 5481, 5476, 5491

papers to fill out for kids under 18

imm 0008, 5406

they can be filed as soon as your husband lands you can use his conformation of landed form for his ID he does not have to be working.
if he has kids that have kids of there own it is different so let me know and i will tell you what to do.

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Good Morning all... Bless up!

Soso wassup girl... :) Wha gwan confused... hold strong....

Wow.. homesoons interview tommorrow already... jeeeeesum! Fingers crossed that all will go well and they will get the answers they are looking for and realize that this man needs to be home with his wifey and child yesterday....

I would really like to hear from whydothey.... i hope all went well with the interview and that she is just living it up in JA right now until they give him his visa...

For real... where is stresssed.... the girl just vanished.... Stressed.. give us a signal that your alright... cant go for too long without hearing from our Forum Barbie! Have you thought about getting your hubby to go to KG to pick up the medical re-do forms... or have you thought about just re-doing the medical properly and sending an email to KG or letter to KG letting them know you are re-doing medical?

Mr & Mrs. Peni... thanks for the lovely words as usual..... always a good read!

Come on KG.... 4 days left in this week... Mr. Longdistance should be coming home soon....

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning!

LCW/Jamwifey - thanks for the well-wishes. And so true - time passed fairly quickly. I'm a little (ok a lot) worried. Our other forum family member who had an interview in late january hasn't checked in. I can only assume it didn't go well. As for me - good, bad or otherwise - I will update you all :)

Ok so what's the deal with confused? I cant recall the story but didn't he get approved and was here in Canada?

Congrat's mizzy! And I pray that everyone else waiting for a call will get it soon (this week) - Helpme/Chelley - your time is soon!

homesoon

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Good morning everyone!

Nice to hear from you Precious!!

As for me. I got in touch with my MP this morning. He told me that he had already sent an email on my behalf before I prompted him to. (A little premature on his part). The response he received (Jan 28) was generic, acknowledge the receipt of our documents and referred to a previous email AND didn't even answer his question regarding the selection decision!! He was more than willing to send another follow up email specifically requesting if a positive selection decision has been made on our file. He hopes to hear a response by the end of the week.

He has also assured me that once the selection decision has been made, that things will move along quickly as to not adversely affect their TAT (turn-around-time). He his always so positive, calm and reassuring. :)

Mizzy I am not aware of our current BF date. My MP advised me that we shouldn't wait longer than 30 days from the date we were given to submit our documents and return all of our documents (Jan. 13, 2010)

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LCW, no they dipped him back and held him in Gyanna where he is from- for like 8 hours and treated him real bad. Said he has no rights in that country. So sad... Please pray for his swift return everyone!!!!

Maple my girl.... good thing the MP is following up... you need hubby home NOW!

Do you have the pics from Saturday. Mi whan fi see dem??

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
I feel so bad to hear that news about our beloved 'confused'.

I do have the pictures but the Fiyah Chief has hijacked my computer.... him deh pan Fassbook all day!!

I will upload them tonight... promise!