Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Well Its a very rainy Ash Wednesday today so definitely no work for KG today!

Hubby asked if Ash Wed means I will be putting lotion on all day.... :p Rude isnt he.

missingmyhubby

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-04-15
Doc's Request.
2009-09-08
AOR Received.
2009-09-21
File Transfer...
2009-05-04
Med's Request
2010-02-25
Med's Done....
2010-03-04
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
2010-05-20
Jam...ur hubby is trouble lol

Lonely....yes i am looking forward to it and as for the camera i am gluing to the palm of my hand, no worries about it being stolen this time lol

Homesoon..it doesn't seem to matter if they tell us what we already know, it is merely that they tell us something. :)

Rosemel....congrats on getting the boot from Imm too lol...who do they think they are, take our money then tell us how often we are aloud to ask about how it is being spent.....that is our family, and i should be aloud to ask every gnikcuf day if i so choose!!!!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
LCW, the 28th, bet your excited bout now.
Homesoon, good luck on the interview, hubby gonna do awesome man. The hard part is over. Hope everyone is having a great week, Ash wed reminded me of a little joke, so here it comes.

Who is Jack Schitt you ask? The lineage is finally revealed. Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says " you don't know jack schitt." Now you can intellectually handle the situation. Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and O Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O Schitt, the owner of kneedeep N. Schitt, Inc. In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt, and the deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt,Giva Schitt,Bull Schitt, and the twins, Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against her parents' wishes, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.

Noe Schitt later married Mr. Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock. Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they produced a nervous son, Chicken Schitt.

Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout their childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. Thewedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens wedding. The Schitt-Happens children are Dawg,Byrd, and Horse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son left home to tour the world, and recently returned from Italy with his new bride, Pisa Schitt.

So now when someone says, "you don't know Jack Schitt", you can correct them.

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
hello forum... good day to all...

lol Jamwifey... he better mind LOL

yay LCW on passport pick up... thats great... 28th is soon he will be here before the month is done and just in time for spring... are you going to enroll your likkle one in school? how old is she? so exciting huh!

long day today.. took hubby to make a dentist appointment... his first time visiting the dentist ever.. i dont think he will like the dentist at all but he goes next wednesday lol... any one elses hubby that has landed here gone to the dentist yet? if so, was it there first time going? and was it a good or bad experience?

went and got hubbies OHIP card finally... so now he is covered and is dying to go to the doctor to take an eye test because he really thinks he needs glasses....

went and enrolled hubby in school... he starts March 1st... finally he can go and get certified in Welding so that he can start making some money so that we can start a little family!

Soso- i replied to your email... :) sorry i took so long to reply... the one day i am away is the day you look for me!

Homesoon - one good thing is that he was only 13 when he came to Canada... no 13 year old Jamaican is going to buy a ticket, jump on a plane and leave jamaica, come to Canada and live here on his own will - someone had to have brought him here! i am sure it will go fine... its just when your in that situation and you have your family and everything here in Canada its hard to say yea, im here illigally, im going to leave everything behind and go back to JA cuz its the right thing to do! I am sure its just maditory that they go through this process... tell your hubby to bat a few eye lash and see what him can do! lol

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Canuck - I don't know what that has to do with Ash Wednesday but that was funny. Thanks! I needed that, had a total mental breakdown last night. Thanks! ;)

iambless

Star Member
Dec 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2010
Doc's Request.
11/11/2010
AOR Received.
11/08/2010
File Transfer...
14/07/2010
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
01/03/2010
Interview........
25/05/2011
Passport Req..
08/09/2011
Hi everyone i am about to send off my applications but i don't know what to put them. Can someone assist. Your help much appreciated. thanks.

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Hi Maple, Ash Wed has absolutely nothing to do with the Schitt family, reminded me of it so I'd be like the long lost grandbaby, her name was Shareda Schitt. Just made myself giggle

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
hi iambless...

are you asking how to send off the package or where to send it.... ?

if you are asking where to send it here is the address:

Case Processing Centre
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 1200
Mississauga, Ontario
L4Z 1H8

I suggest sending it courier that way you can track the package. If not courier than at least send it registered mail.

have all the forms filled out and signed etc.
have all the necessary photos for your daugter as per guideline
have Medical reciept included in package
have reciept for the fees paid to file for your daughter
have copy of passport, birth paper etc for your daughter

I did a cover letter for my package... it is not maditory and is not a make or break it thing but i will attach it below just incase you want to see how i put my package together. I put it all together with one big clip from Grand & Toy it was about 2 inches thick... yours wont be that big since its to sponsor your daughter and you do not need to prove anything.

Good Luck... let us know if you need anything else

BY COURIER

March 19, 2009

Case Processing Centre
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 1200
Mississauga, Ontario
L4Z 1H8

Dear Sir/Madam:

RE: Spousal Sponsorship Overseas
Applicant: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DOB: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
CIT: Jamaican
Sponsor: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DOB: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
CIT: British / Canadian Permanent Resident

Enclosures:

Enclosed, please find the following documentation in support of the Application:

1. IMM1344A – Application to Sponsor and Undertaking;
2. IMM1344B – Sponsorship Agreement;
3. IMM5481 – Sponsorship Evaluation;
4. IMM5540 – Sponsorship Questionnaire;
5. Fee receipt totalling $1040.00. $490.00 for Right of Permanent Residence fee, $75.00 for Sponsorship Application, $475.00 for Principal Applicant- Family Class;
6. IMM0008 – Application for Permanent Residence in Canada for the applicant;
7. IMM0008 – Schedule 1 Background/Declaration for the applicant;
8. IMM5490 –Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire completed by the applicant;
9. IMM5406 – Additional Family Information Form for the applicant;

Documents with respect to the Applicant, XXXXXXXXXXXX:

10. Eight (8) recent photos for the Applicant as per guideline;
11. Original proof of completion of medical examinations – Medical Report IMM1017EFC by the Applicant, completed on February 9th, 2009;
12. To be obtained: Original Police Clearance from Jamaica;
13. Copy of Passport;
14. Copy of Birth Certificate;

Documents with respect to the Sponsor, XXXXXXXXXXXX:

15. Copy of British Birth Certificate;
16. Copy of Canadian Permanent Residence Card;
17. Copy of British Passport;
18. Copy of Wedding Certificate;
19. Copy of Certified Copy of Marriage Register;
20. Original job letter for the sponsor from XXXXXXXXXXXXX. dated March 11th, 2009;
21. Copy of T4 for tax year 2008;
22. Original Option C printout from Revenue Canada for tax year 2007 for the sponsor;

Documents with respect to both the sponsor, XXXXXXXXX and the applicant, XXXXXXXXXXXX:

23. Original photographs together;
24. Original letter of Support from XXXXXXX, the sponsor;
25. Original letter of support from XXXXXX, friend of the sponsor, XXXXXXXX including photocopy of passport;
26. Original letter of support from XXXXXXXX, friend of sponsor, XXXXXXX including photocopy of passport and travel documentation;
27. Original letter of support from XXXXXXXXX, Mother of sponsor, XXXXXXXXX;
28. Original letter of support from XXXXXX and XXXXXXXX, Mother and Father of applicant, XXXXXXXXX;
29. Copy of cards given to sponsor and applicant for special occasion;
30. Copy of cards and letters given to sponsor from applicant for special occasion;
31. Copy of receipt - Proof of Payment for XXXXXXXXX Restaurant (Wedding Reception) totalling $XXXXXX CDN;
32. Copy of receipt – Proof of Payment for Wedding at XXXXXXXXXXX $XXXXXXX USD;
33. Copy of Rogers Communication phone bills since January 2008 showing calls to applicant from sponsor (outgoing only, incoming calls unavailable from Rogers Communication due to privacy reasons);
34. Copy of Original Receipt for mandatory Police Record for applicant;
35. Copy of Receipt for mandatory Medical Record for applicant;
36. Copy of Receipt for phone purchased by applicant for unlimited long distance overseas calling dated February 4, 2008;
37. Copy of the sponsors passport pages showing dates travelled to Jamaica;
38. Copy of the sponsors boarding passes, electronic tickets, confirmations and correspondence with hotels;

howmuchlonger

Dec 21, 2009
Hey KC yeah my hubby went to the dentist for the first time and all I can say is thank god for my dental plan. His teeth are nice and straight and white but I guess the underlying stuff was bad. He has been there 3 times since and will be going again on the 25, he said it was not as bad as he expected he did not like the freezing, when it started coming out it got achey and then sensitive for the following week but he is so happy it is getting done.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Yup

KC yes i will be enrolloing her in my dauhters school ...LOL ...Catholic ...hubby not to happy about that ...for his own reasons ...But as far as i want to say is that religion is positive in a childs up bringing ....catholic or not ...I think hubby got the point ...!!!
Yah thats cool about ur husband and the OHIP and school i wish him all the best !!! Any word on the baby factor ? MABEY?

Its very exciting to finallly come to this point !!! I honestly dont know what i am doing i am running in circles

Missing .......lol!!!!

Canuck that was a good one ....

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Maple... stay strong girl... i love your strength and determination and commitement - You have to be the strongest one here!! Everyone is entitled to a mental breakdown during this process yes... its a pain in the arse!

howmuchlonger... i figured they would look at him and see dollar signs..plenty of work to do on him lol... he is going to need cleaning every 3 months and no doubt there is a lot of underlying gum problems... so i too will be thanking god for my dental plan! Im glad that its not as bad as expected... ive never really told hubby what its like.. i personally dont like the dentist.. im not one of those people who hate it bad bad bad.. but it hurts me and i have been going to the dentist for years and years... i figured i would let him learn first hand. He seems to be okay with going.. he never brought it up or anything, i have been the one to say lets get you to the dentist... i dont think he is overly excited about it... but no doubt he will be greatful after... he does have some sensitive teeth issues.. when he was younger he was playing marbles and smashed his two front teeth... and they never did anything with is teeeth.. so one tooth looks like it has turned bad... we call it his "gold" tooth.... for lack of better words! lol...

lol LCW... lets see how happy hubby is when your daughter comes home with her little kilt on pulled up waaaaaaaaaaay to high... just joking! but seriously.... what is with those girls who pull their kilts up so rass high lol... wish i went to catholic school.. i would have had waaay more boyfriends!

no word on babies... still trying.. religiously... should know by next week... fingers crossed...

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone

hope you all had a good day...

what is the correct email address for kingston? My turn to shake their cage if no call by Firday...

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Helpme.....The email is kingston.immigration@international.gc.ca it will send back a confirmation emaili stating KG got it !!!

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Thanks Missing...I am with you on that...I cannot believe how they "inform" us we cannot contact them..... and gave us absolutely no information on our file or at what point we are at.....really pisses me off!!!! Just how long do you need our file in review...HELLO!!!!

Maple I hope you are feeling better, but I do understand how you must feel....I will be insane if I have to wait as long as you have had to, and still nothing happening for you.. :( I have said it many times, but I still cannot believe how they play with our files for so long and keep us hanging!!!! Just craziness!!!!...

LCW...it must be such a wonderful feeling to know hubby will be home with you next weekend.....I envy you as I do everyone that has gotten through this process on here and can breath a sigh of relief....Congratulations again to you and your hubby...you both deserve to sit under that tree again. :D

Canuck you really should join us on FB!!!!

Hey SOSO ....Hello!!!!...How are things going with you?? Are you going to add me? :p

Take care everyone !!! :D