14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
AMANDAWOOD said:
morning all i see good news flying round
congts mrs lwsn.... happy for you fi really glad him come roun
.... @ basha thanks girl .... still getting it adjusted in my mind .... i have to be badding up hubby from not telling him whole family the way him excited (but right now i dont need the added oressure of all of dem calling me withone bag a question) lol

Happy Easter monday everyone
kgn enjoy the rest today and make sure light a fire and start making more wonderful reuions happen please .... im waiting for hubby and stepdaughter PLEASE stamp the visa dem and send dem home to me
@ Amanda, thank you & a big congrats on the news!!! I love babies! :)

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Mrslwsn LOL Is your hubby flying out of Kingston at 10am on the 30th????? If so I will be on the same flight back to TO. I leave April 19th to go to JA and returning on the 30th......what a small world if it is!

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
Hi everyone,

Sorry to barge in, or cause in derailment....but I am so frustrated. I need to vent...to ppl who dont know me...or my s/o. I need to vent without judgment.

I think i perhaps am being overly frustrated with my husband.... I do have faith in him...but i have NO clue...how on earth he will be able to put down the weed, long enough to pee clean. I know that sounds horrible (like he should have the drive to do so on his own)...but like how many smoke cigarettes up here...well weed is smokes down there...for years.

He's been able to go a week here and there...and then ...thats it...and it literally boils my blood....I said to him...well its obviously either going to be me, or Mary Jane.....i wonder which one will win.

he says he can do it.....and that he will do it...but im so angry that i just feel like telling him to go smoke his brains out, and nuh bodda mi. From Visa refusal cause bs reasons, countless trips down to see him, etc, etc, etc...I just feel like saying fuck it!!! (pardon the language)....WE DO love each other....but im sorry...im having a real hard time with this long distance flexing...and blah blah blah...yes love prevails, but in the meantime...this shit is driving me mad. HOW MUCH LONGER?? i WANT to have a good marriage, he wants the same thing...but the only time i feel fully happy is when I AM THERE beside him...OTHERWISE...leaving ur man in JA is like leaving ur man in a pumpum play pen. Trust....trust is very important...but to trust and love blind.....its hard man....We are the Romeo and Juliet of the Island....he doesnt give me doubts...but right now....the only thing that can and WILL prolong this is the medical test. I love my man....but i dont know how much longer i can do this. We have no children together....only ties we have are our feelings...which are long and strong....but i am one easy person to get annoyed....especially when he's in a land of sun and bikinis...and im here in 'this'....he doesnt go out and party...(cause that would send me loonie, one of our agreements)....i KNOW how the parties down there stay already....so only thing he has left to do for entertainment is smoke....and he cant even do that..... that's his one true love next to me....Even though i dont mean it...i just feeling like saying F this S**** i give up!!!!

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
i have no issues with the parties...as lonh as im present....thats my only rule...

as for the healing tree....have no issues there either....I dont make up the rules CIC does!!

I wonder if CIC knew how my sanity was slowly going down the tube...i WONDER if they'd give me a bly.

If they could see my tears each time I left the island...I WONDER if they would give me a bly....

but u know what....so many ppl have crab in a barrel syndrome...so i have a feeling from now till the end of the immigration battle its gonna be nothing but headache....prove this prove that...blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhh....maybe i should make on blue with my man, and send it in also...;like how much more proof do u need nowwwwwwwww. Who does to Jamaica 8 times in one year????? Who has a binder full of Digicel receipts...we go through on top up every 1.5 weeks....come onnnnnnnn man.

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
**venting done**

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Hi Everyone!!

Back from almost 3 weeks in Jamaica. I soooo don't want to be back here. Missing my Boo already. 110 days until the wedding though. I keep thinking that. Wedding plans were almost finalized and now all I have to do is get my dress!! So exciting :)

I hope everyone's had a good few weeks...looks like I have missed some news. Congrats to everyone that got their prayers answered!!!

Have a great day....I will be catching up on what i missed on here for the next few hours.

AMANDAWOOD

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec-15-2011
Med's Done....
sent with orignal appliction
Interview........
hopefull none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
cant wait
@anada Your frustrations are all valid and we all at sometime or another has gone through some of if not all what you are going through… the only thing that can be said is to hold faith my girl…don’t do anything rash that you will regret and take heart that God is looking over you and everything will come together one day (hopefully soon) … I myself draw strength from this forum …with every approval it warms my heart and gives me hope that my day is coming soon for my reunion…….

Lol sorry but that pumpum play pen reference had me actually laugh out loud

Stay strong …THE LORD NEVER GIVES US MORE THAN WE CAN BARE

suki

Nov 26, 2010
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
20-10-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
LANDED..........
04-05-2012
Anada, Canada does not drug test! :-X
And it's ok to get frustrated, mad etc...those are your feelings, as far as the "no party" rules...I'm not sure I would go that route, I think you should keep your lives as normal as possible, and keep doing what you have been doing and trust in your relationship.

Welcome back Sammystorm, now on with the wedding plans!! what an exciting year for you! :p

AMANDAWOOD....Woot woot, baby time -C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D How wonderful!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning forum family, I hope everyone had an awesome Easter weekend.
Ana, no problem with venting, that is why we're all here mi fren. I reading your post it sounds like you're worried that some thc in his system will cause him to fail. For your medical for the visa app, they do not test for that (he doesn't need to know that though). Test for things that may cause a drain on the medical sytems in CA or may be contagious. On the other hand many employers will require the potential candidates to undergo a medical which will include test for illegal substances in thier system so he would have to be off the stuff for a least 2 weeks prior to the tests. He will also find it much harder up here to find friends that can supply him, we all know that most will have 10-15 buddies in JA that can supply. Not saying it's impossible, just more difficult.
I believe most sponsors have had trust issues pop up during the process so your feelings are very normal. You have to trust in your relationship and in your partner to do the right thing. Remember our spouses have the same issue, I recall a conversation with concerns because I have many female co-workers, I quickly reminded her that if that was my interest I would not be going through the hassle of imm. She reminded me that if she wanted someone else she wouldn't be going through the hassle either. So have faith and things will just peachy. ;D

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
chickie72 said:
Mrslwsn LOL Is your hubby flying out of Kingston at 10am on the 30th????? If so I will be on the same flight back to TO. I leave April 19th to go to JA and returning on the 30th......what a small world if it is!
No chickie, he is flying on the 29th :) yes but at 10 am...it's a sunday, so I guess you are flying the monday :)

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
Anada said:
i have no issues with the parties...as lonh as im present....thats my only rule...

as for the healing tree....have no issues there either....I dont make up the rules CIC does!!

I wonder if CIC knew how my sanity was slowly going down the tube...i WONDER if they'd give me a bly.

If they could see my tears each time I left the island...I WONDER if they would give me a bly....

but u know what....so many ppl have crab in a barrel syndrome...so i have a feeling from now till the end of the immigration battle its gonna be nothing but headache....prove this prove that...blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhh....maybe i should make on blue with my man, and send it in also...;like how much more proof do u need nowwwwwwwww. Who does to Jamaica 8 times in one year????? Who has a binder full of Digicel receipts...we go through on top up every 1.5 weeks....come onnnnnnnn man.
Ananda hold tight mi dear, we didnt send in any digicel receipts, and digicel needs a court order to release records, so bun dem...All you need to show is the basics that you guys are a genuine couple. Trust me I been going thru this for years, as others say the ganja not gonna affect his medical, but its a good idea to have him ease off it cuz it not cheap up here like down there. I sent some emails, pictures, letters from each of my kids (who are not his biological kids) some stamps from my passport and a few letters from friends and thats about it. I didnt even send in airline tickets stubs cuz cho mi couldnt find them and we got thru in 4 months. Have faith. Mi know PLENTY of bandulu marriages that get thru with likkle to no proof, so like how your thing ah di real deal, then yu sort out. It is frustrating I know and I am sure most of us know this all too well, but if it meant to be it meant to be. You have come to the right place, feel free to vent all you want cuz everyone here ready to listen and support. Bless up!

P.S I wouldnt stop my man from partying ( but of course yu entitled to your opinion), although my guy is kinda a homebody, but you will drive yourself nuts if you worry too much about women n ting. I feel like all if dem a church man, if they gonna cheat then they will cheat yuh zeet

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
For anyone who knows, my 20 yr old sis in law wants to try for a trv to come up for summer. She was one of the family we listed on my hubbys app. What is the best way of her trying to apply, cuz I do not want to send in my income info n what not, and these days I am not sure if standard invitation letter works. I told her to get some $$ in bank and tell them she want to come help babysit for me during summer, but I dont know. She is attending uwi, no children, 20 yrs old, and already been denied, u.s and u.k visa on the basis she have no travel experience.

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
thanks guys..............*exhale

as for the parties no sah.....ive been to enough with him already...when we were first an item..cha females used to circle us (him) plenty...and it used to make me feel to pick up rocks and bottles!!

ive have seen enough to KNOW what i dont want him preeing, while im NOT present!! His friends so to say are 'hotboxes' so u done know he's inhaling it, even when he's not smoking it....he rates me, love me, and does respect me, and no one can violate that, but regardless...if it makes me feel disturbed i dont want it!! ...women skiining out with no panties on...wetter the better parties, wifey v. matey, fluffy v. slim....man bun dat issh!!

Worse how he's hot footed...keep ur ass home babes, and ill take u out as u feel once u reach...OR keep ur ass away from bootyclappin asses until IM am THERE. i go every 2 months...so far as im concerned...whatever he wants to get outta his system he can do when im there.

He knows my routine inside out...as i know his (to an extent)...but what i also know...is every 2 mins a party a gwaaan ....whether its for JA DAY, 'EGG' day, always some damn day, or excuse. While im over here working, and stressing and doing majority of paperworks, finding out info etc etc etc....No man....ive had enough sacrifices already...he can sacrifice the Almighty Pawty(S). cho He comes from, was probably conceived at a party...Well if he wants any conceiving on my ends...some things he's just gonna have to suck up!!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Mrslwsn: Well congrats anyways that your hubby is coming up......praying mine goes as quickly as yours did, that for sure! ;D

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
yes congrats Mrslwsn...that's pretty amazing. Gives me hope.