AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
My process is over but now my children's passport stuck up in Kingston office. I was so annoyed i told them to send back my daughters passport.
Did they reply?

Neikabless

Jun 8, 2018
My stepdaughter arrived safe and sound. Only problem is, immigration officer didn’t stamp her passport, signed the COPR or stamp it. Another roadblock. Now we gotta go to the IRCC office in Edmonton.

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
My stepdaughter arrived safe and sound. Only problem is, immigration officer didn’t stamp her passport, signed the COPR or stamp it. Another roadblock. Now we gotta go to the IRCC office in Edmonton.
Congrats she has arrived safe and sound. An arrival for Canada Day. I am sorry to read this how frustrating. Important documents how could that be missed so disorganized.

Reactions: Neikabless

chanban

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
I feel your pain. And they have this stupid rule about dual intent that means you family cannot apply for a visa to come visit you. They need more staff in the Kingston Visa Office! What is this about no interviews and what not for PR because of student and visitors visa? Irritates me to the core

Yeah he has his TRV .. but still I would like him here full time!!! I honestly feel like things are going to be different .. I feel all our February applicants will be hearing from KVO in July...

He is coming for a wedding in September ... I am praying he will get through for then...

chanban

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
They said they don’t process during this few months??

They tend to "Slow down" or "Contact with interview dates after September" during the summer months ... generally they are overwhelmed with student and visiting visas but still they have the application centres for that ..

chanban

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
I hear you, everyday I'm online to see if something changes the wait is driving me mad! just need to hear something about the process, anything! just tell me your reading it lol

EXACTLY I would LOOOVE some communication! .. Ugh the NOT knowing is whats killing me :((( thats why I say they need a bulletin board that they can communicate with us by sending out bulletins ..

chanban

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Hey mama... sorry for the late reply. I will keep you in my prayers I'm sure you will hear something soon, keep us posted. Yes you are right this lack of communication from KVO is a killer but try and hold your faith ok

Im trying .. thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just so impatient ... and stressed out for not knowing where the application is!!! lol

Reactions: Kemisha

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
They are suppose to sign it dear? I hope that the fact she landed and thats in their system is not as bad as you think!

Good thing she has a few months to get use to the new city and prep for the new school term. I am glad she is with you because it is crushing losing someone you love worse a mother at that young age.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
They tend to "Slow down" or "Contact with interview dates after September" during the summer months ... generally they are overwhelmed with student and visiting visas but still they have the application centres for that ..
Hey i thought they had new VAC or offices for visitors visa and so on. Also Kingston still deals with immigrant visa. This slow down crap has to stop. Its like they take a summer vacation on your case like people lives must stop for them. No man

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
I'm happy that you have her with you yayyyy. But really I hope everything gets figured out fast. HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Im trying .. thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just so impatient ... and stressed out for not knowing where the application is!!! lol
I understand fully I feel the same way. It's like we dont have any control or say over this situation and we just have to sit and play the waiting game. I know it's very frustrating and stressful and I know what I'm about to say is eaiser said then done, but try not to stress dwl Haha, hear me telling someone not to stress and I'm here stress to backside also. Just keep the faith man and your head up high cause we soon the glory through all this heartache... HAPPY CANADA DAY and please keep safe.

Last edited:

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
No. Monday is a holiday in Canada so i guess no one is doing any work today
Im praying that all works out for you very soon and that you hear something back very soon... your journey is almost finish. And a new chapter is about to start. Keep your head up and your faith high cause 1 thing I do know you got God by your side. HAPPY CANADA DAY!!! Please keep safe