+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kindly Check Middlehouse Group

hoping_2_AB

Mar 28, 2009
Middle House Group Inc is: (780) 885-9919
8509-6th Avenue SW
Edmonton, Alberta Canada T6X 1J1

This is a placement agency from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, hiring foreign workers.
Is this exist in Alberta, Canada?

-Frank

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Well according to the receptionist at the Rycor Business Center their Landlord,A temporary office place about halfway between Edmonton Downtown and the Airport,They are still an active tenant,But they are not in the Edmonton Yellow Pages

hoping_2_AB

Mar 28, 2009
Thanks!

Middlehouse had my application and I do have a employer already but still waiting for my LMO!
My LMO waiting for 3 months now....still no positive reply.

My employer receive a mail from service of Canada said that still on-going processing my LMO.

Why take too long?

-frank

Twix

Star Member
Mar 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Frank, your employer is the one who's supposed to follow-up for your LMO. I guess all you have to do is ask your employer about updates, pray and wait.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hoping_2_AB said:
Thanks!

Middlehouse had my application and I do have a employer already but still waiting for my LMO!
My LMO waiting for 3 months now....still no positive reply.

My employer receive a mail from service of Canada said that still on-going processing my LMO.

Why take too long?

-frank
Hi Frank,

Recently I have also got reply from Middle house group about stating my eligibility for getting Low Skill Job but before starting my application process they demand me 1000 CND as a fees for their Service. So I want to know that have you also pay them that much of fees? also Have you got your employer through their service or find yourself?
Please reply me as soon as possible. Appreciate your help !!

Thanks

hoping_2_AB

Mar 28, 2009
yogie said:
Hi Frank,

Recently I have also got reply from Middle house group about stating my eligibility for getting Low Skill Job but before starting my application process they demand me 1000 CND as a fees for their Service. So I want to know that have you also pay them that much of fees? also Have you got your employer through their service or find yourself?

Thanks
yes they find me an employer.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hoping_2_AB said:
yogie said:
Hi Frank,

Thanks
yes they find me an employer.
Thank you very much for your reply.

That's good that you have got job through them !!! but now I want to know that how much money you paid them for starting your job search service by them?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

hoping_2_AB

Mar 28, 2009
Thank you very much for your reply.

That's good that you have got job through them !!! but now I want to know that how much money you paid them for starting your job search service by them?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
[/quote]

Service fee cant say anything. sorry!

EmilyMarie

Dec 31, 2008
MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO
Hi Yogie: don't pay these people anything.
1000$ service fee BEFORE an employer or LMO is riduculous. 3 mons for an LMO seems a bit much too. Perhaps there isn't an employer perhaps his service fee is gone too.
And this Hush attittue re: service fees is why so many people from overseas get ripped off.
Be careful.
Good luck