Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 July
AOR Received.
PER:26 Oct.
File Transfer...
15 NOV
smfaisal28 said:
Great Day for Rizwan and Hard Day for me , I called to CIO regarding my case enquiry , Agents says that my appplication is returned on 19th Aug,2010, I asked him the reasons for rejection he said that its due to incomplete Form , I dont know what in-completeness I left in there, the actual scenario will be clear when I will receive it , according to him i suppose to received the application packet return to me withing 2 months ,anyways life has to go with all hurdles and happiness , but we have to move on with it, Many cograts to all those who got AOR

Regards
Faisal
congratulation Rzwan and khalid:) :) :)

Dear smfaisal
SORRY for bad news about your application
Whether your cc/dd charged/encashed or not?

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
faisal be strong and dont give up !

sheila121

Jul 29, 2010
NOC Code......
7213 and 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
not yet
Congratulation to every one who received their AOR. and the best wishes for the rest .
I don't know when the CIO is going to publish the AOR for the people whose visa's office is Damascus !
God help us.

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
Hi,

I am Sohaib from Lahore. I am currently in the phase to prepare the documents. I need some help regarding document preparation. My questions may seem to be very simple for someone. Its really great if somebody help me.

Q1. What does exactly a certified translation (ID Card, Birth certificate, Nikah Nama) mean? if we talk about the Nikah Name, we have its equivelent its english as a "Marriage Certificate". These certified translation also needs to be attested from Notary Public?

Q2. I have my aunt (Father's real sister) living in Canada. Is ID card of my Father and Aunt (Father name is name in ID CARD) would be enough to prove the relationship?
How can i prove that she is currently living in Canada? Are bank transaction and bills enough?

She is coming to pakistan in November 2010 and will return back to Canada in April 2011. Does it effect my application process?

Q3. Language Proof

IELTS given: August 2009

Applicaion to CIO (with IELTS copy): June 2010

Do i need to give IELTS again?

Q4. How to get police certificate from Lahore and Islamabad?

Q5. Do we have to pay any fees now? like residence fee something like that

Q6. I am doing a part time job (Visiting lecturer) in evening. I have not mentioned that in the initial forms, Should i include

this now in my form? Will they ask that you are working as a parttime and you dnt mentiond?

If would be really great if you guide me.

Best Regards,

Sohaib

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohaib said:
Hi,

I am Sohaib from Lahore. I am currently in the phase to prepare the documents. I need some help regarding document preparation. My questions may seem to be very simple for someone. Its really great if somebody help me.

Q1. What does exactly a certified translation (ID Card, Birth certificate, Nikah Nama) mean? if we talk about the Nikah Name, we have its equivelent its english as a "Marriage Certificate". These certified translation also needs to be attested from Notary Public? (you can find translation services in city courts and yes these have to be notarized as well.)
Q2. I have my aunt (Father's real sister) living in Canada. Is ID card of my Father and Aunt (Father name is name in ID CARD) would be enough to prove the relationship? (Yes ID cards alonwith translations as well as your Aunt`s PR card`s notaized copy)
How can i prove that she is currently living in Canada? Are bank transaction and bills enough?

She is coming to pakistan in November 2010 and will return back to Canada in April 2011. Does it effect my application process? (No it does not)

Q3. Language Proof

IELTS given: August 2009

Applicaion to CIO (with IELTS copy): June 2010

Do i need to give IELTS again? (yes your IELTS is valid upto aug 2010. so you need to take another test and include the result with your app)

Q4. How to get police certificate from Lahore and Islamabad? (you can get them from SSP office)

Q5. Do we have to pay any fees now? like residence fee something like that. (RPRF (right of permanent residence fee has to paid at the requst of visa office later with your medical request from them)

Q6. I am doing a part time job (Visiting lecturer) in evening. I have not mentioned that in the initial forms, Should i include

this now in my form? Will they ask that you are working as a parttime and you dnt mentiond? (yes you need to to add all work exp in your forms)

If would be really great if you guide me.

Best Regards,

Sohaib

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sohaib on 2nd thoughts check IELTS scenario with others as well. i am not too sure...

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Dear Faisal,
What a great shock I am feeling after knowing your application status.
I will only say one thing. Dont Give UP!!
If we just dont give up then hardships leave us more strong and more better. I will like to share my own story. Four years ago I applied for HSMP (Highly skilled migration program) of UK. Application fee was non refundable. After waiting long the reply was big NO on basis of non satisfying job description. I appealed but to no avail. I was much depressed.
But after four years when I sent my application to CIO then I did not repeat the mistakes of history and so I received the 1st AOR. So my last efforts as HSMP applicants were not totally lost.

Your efforts will never be unrewarded just like mine. You just dont give up. Dont panic and concentrate. It is time for concentration and focussed effort. Take the advice of seniors/consultant and act accordingly.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smfaisal28 said:
Great Day for Rizwan and Hard Day for me , I called to CIO regarding my case enquiry , Agents says that my appplication is returned on 19th Aug,2010, I asked him the reasons for rejection he said that its due to incomplete Form , I dont know what in-completeness I left in there, the actual scenario will be clear when I will receive it , according to him i suppose to received the application packet return to me withing 2 months ,anyways life has to go with all hurdles and happiness , but we have to move on with it, Many cograts to all those who got AOR

Regards
Faisal
sori to hear about u faisal.
but don't give up, u wil succeed one day.

lamhey

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid4u3 said:
i received my aor today , visa office london, noc 4131

congratulations khalid,

wish u all the best for further processes.
updated in the spreadsheet.

cheers
lamhey

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all,

just let u know the 50% of june applicants r still waiting for their 1st AOR, wish u all the best.

feel very sorry about those whose files been returned/rejected.

lamhey

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
smfaisal28 said:

Regards
Faisal

@ smfaisal,
Very sorry to hear your app returned, I remember how worried u were regarding your DD. Don’t lose hope sure God has some better plans for u.
Have faith in God, Faith does not move mountain, But gives power to climb it.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
srid_a said:
If you are pre june-26 applicant, this should be OK. Your PCC should not be taken more than 3months before you sent your application to CIO. My PCC was issued in July first week, and my applicaiton reached on June14.
hi srid,
My pcc was issued in july too but i think we need to get another cuz as per cic guide it shud not be more than 3 months old while submitting to Visa office, below is the extract from EG7 ( page-40).

When you submit the police certificates to the visa office, ensure they have been issued in the last three months and no earlier. Certificates that are more than three months old on receipt will not be accepted.

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi rizwan72 & khalid4u3

Congratulations guys !!

Wish u all the best for further immigration process.
Thanks! Together we will achieve the goal. Now the great help will be needed for submitting full documents.
In AOR my payment receipt date is 1st September. Kindly update it accordingly.

Regards,