4131/0123/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/06/2010
Doc's Request.
22/10/2010
Congratulation to All of friends who have got their AOR recently,
We, all in Damascus VO, are still waiting for our ones.... pray for us.
Love & Light

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi

i think we need to send copies of the forms we already sent to CIO, as mentioned in the end of VO checklist. below is the extract..

federal skilled worker before June 26, 2010,
mail to the visa office the:
•photocopies of the forms you submitted to the CIO, and
•supporting documents required in this checklist, within the 120 day deadline set out by the CIO.
Refer to the instructions for Mailing to the Visa Office below.
That makes more sense. After all we have to abide by the instructions.

bohfil

Star Member
Sep 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
07-03-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011/ In process 08-04-2011
Med's Request
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
25-04-2011
ogregat said:
Just got 1st AOR from CIO! VO Kyiv
congratz to you? when did u send ur application to CIO?

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
;D Was surprised to see the AOR in my e-mail today! Just preparing for my IELTS then we can send our documents to the London VO by end of November!!!! ::) Can't help but grin!!!

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kabayan said:
;D Was surprised to see the AOR in my e-mail today! Just preparing for my IELTS then we can send our documents to the London VO by end of November!!!! ::) Can't help but grin!!!
congratulations...
wish u all the best.
updated!

cheers
lamhey

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Canada immigration good for nation’s prosperity

The findings of the report by CBC (Conference Board of Canada) state a direct relationship between the nation’s prosperity in areas like business, culture, research and global commerce and immigration in Canada.
The study also maintains that immigration to Canada also aids innovation. This is due to the fact that ambition to move to a new nation helps them to take risks leading to innovation, the author of the report, Michelle Downie states.

Ambition drives immigrants to go beyond their expectations by working harder and pursuing more and more, adds Downie. Hence, immigrants in

Canada were directly responsible for increased innovation in the country.

It’s already well known that immigrants in Canada are going to become an integral part of the workforce of the nation as the laborforce heads for considerable trimming following retirements of baby-boomers in Canada. But, the nation is yet to accept the valuable role played by immigrant innovators in Canada, the study reveals.

The report suggests exceptional role played by immigrant innovators in Canada in the fields ranging from arts to business to science.

And business leaders need to learn and acknowledge inherent characteristics of newcomers in Canada who prove to be of great benefit to their employers in Canada.

Moving to a new nation requires ambition and real drive and this factor in itself is one of the exceptional qualities of new immigrants that encourages them to take risks, adds Downie.

After immigrating to Canada, a new immigrant sees things in a different manner thereby perceiving things in a way that other Canadians often lack.

A few examples of successful immigrant innovators in Canada can very well prove this fact.

The man behind Magna International, Canada’s largest auto-parts company, was Frank Stronach, an Austrian immigrant. Mike Lazaridis, Another immigrant in Canada hailing from Turkey was responsible for founding ‘Research in Motion’, regarded to be the most successful Canadian high-tech company. And the fact that one of the world’s biggest gold-mining company was built by Peter Munk, an immigrant from Hungary says it all.

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kabayan said:
Good news pal, Congratulations :D

Cheers

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
i think no one be able to see their e cas system record after getting AORS since 28 onwards...did anyone got pl. reply

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
HI all, I would like to congratulate all whose file has passed first stage. Now we have another challenge of collecting documents and sending them to VISA Office in a bundle.
I have a question regarding PCC I will be thankful if anyone can help. I have obtained PCC on 18-7-2010 and its 1 week pass after 3 months. I went to DSP Office to get new one but they told me that we dont issue now till 6 months from date of Issue last one. VISA OFFICE New Delhi. PCC from Gujarat State. Regional Passport office is also being deaf about it. I have read that visaoffice require PCC issued not morethan 3 month old. Is there anyone who has been in same situation or what should I have to do.
Please give your valuable opinions about it.

[size=10pt]These stupid copes not understand ourproblems and want to teach us rules while they are not following all rules. So much corruption......[/size] Laughing on our proudful countries. :p ::) ???

Regards, Paritosh

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
paritosh said:
HI all, I would like to congratulate all whose file has passed first stage. Now we have another challenge of collecting documents and sending them to VISA Office in a bundle.
I have a question regarding PCC I will be thankful if anyone can help. I have obtained PCC on18-7-2010 and its 1 week pass after 3 months. I went to DSP Office to get new one but they told me that we dont issue now till 6 months from date of Issue last one. Regional Passport office is also being deaf about it. I have read that visaoffice require PCC issued not morethan 3 month old. Is there anyone who has been in same situation or what should I have to do.
Please give your valuable opinions about it.
Regards, Paritosh
In this site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
there is a statement, "If you are unable to obtain a police certificate from a country because you are a refugee from that country or for any other reasons, please provide a written explanation."

This could be your last option should you be unable to obtain the latest PCC.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
kabayan said:
Congrat. I perceive you are a Christian. CONGRAT.

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kabayan said:
In this site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
there is a statement, "If you are unable to obtain a police certificate from a country because you are a refugee from that country or for any other reasons, please provide a written explanation."

This could be your last option should you be unable to obtain the latest PCC.
Good call Kabayan, I agree with you

Passenger

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 July