<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

winnycanada

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexandros said:
Sounds reasonable after all this delay
i remember reading a post somewhere that says 10 weeks or so is the reasonable time for the first AOR...

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
winnycanada said:
i remember reading a post somewhere that says 10 weeks or so is the reasonable time for the first AOR...
Since we've been waiting for around 4 months now, it's very acceptable to pick up the phone and give them a call, but I still doubt whether they would provide any useful info or not.
Anyway, there is only one way to find out i suppose ::) , let's do it...

winnycanada

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexandros said:
Since we've been waiting for around 4 months now, it's very acceptable to pick up the phone and give them a call, but I still doubt whether they would provide any useful info or not.
Anyway, there is only one way to find out i suppose ::) , let's do it...
the 10 week starts from when ur cc was charged... thats what i read...

sheila121

Jul 29, 2010
NOC Code......
7213 and 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
not yet
I called CIO in July and changed my email address because the previous one has been hacked, the agent told me that I should receive my first AOR after 10 weeks maximum , she asked me to call again if it wouldn't happen . I called after 10 weeks , and this time another agent told me that the rules has been changed and asked me what my country and my visa office are , and I respond : Iran/Damascus .
then he hold me for a while and after that he said : they will have a record of my application after 26 weeks , and now then they don't have any access to my application .

winnycanada

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheila121 said:
I called CIO in July and changed my email address because the previous one has been hacked, the agent told me that I should receive my first AOR after 10 weeks maximum , she asked me to call again if it wouldn't happen . I called after 10 weeks , and this time another agent told me that the rules has been changed and asked me what my country and my visa office are , and I respond : Iran/Damascus .
then he hold me for a while and after that he said : they will have a record of my application after 26 weeks , and now then they don't have any access to my application .
thats horrible! 26 weeks=more than half a year! lol

winnycanada

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheila121 said:
they will have a record of my application after 26 weeks , and now then they don't have any access to my application .
Have you checked any other applicants who had the same situation as yours (same VO, similar background...), and did they still finish the whole process within the cic published timeline?

e.g. even if they waited for 26 weeks for the 1st AOR, they still finished the whole process within say 9 months? things like that?

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheila121 said:
26 weeks? ? ? ? :eek: :eek: :eek:
unbelievable ??? ??? ???

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
my application was received at 1 june and encashes at 28 august. till now i didn't get any response.

i read this thread few weeks ago and i can see some VO are not gessting the 1st AOR easly just like cairo although the applicants from egeypt are not that much like new delhi

am new by the way. if u want to add me, my NOC is 3111

greenminded

Sep 5, 2010
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haddad2010 said:
TO All June applicants

I think we need a volunteer who reside in canada to call cio and clarify this delay in issuing AORs for VO London and Buffalo.
anybody will do this on behalf of us will be highly appreciated.

thanks

Brilliant idea!

azaman

Sep 15, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1 2010
Doc's Request.
October 6 2010
Nomination.....
Doc submit Nov 16, 2010
AOR Received.
January 11, 2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
In Process since Mar 7, 2012
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 6, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 23, 2013
LANDED..........
October 6, 2013
sheila121 said:
better send the cio a hand-written note/letter giving your details and new email address. hope you will get your aor in correct email address.

thanks

zaman