Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Canadian Dreams said:
This is simply injustice.... Old Applications processing time increased to 93 months i.e. almost 8 years & I am sure it will take almost 9 years. I wonder what CIC is thinking & doing...... They are merely snatching away 9 years from an applicant's life. Imagine someone applied at the age of 41 he will be 50 if ever his application is touched for processing. I do not think anyone at the age of 50 would like to leave his native country to start his life from ZERO to settle in Canada. Even if some one applied at the age of 31 will be 40 & will be surely reluctant to leave his country & restart life in Canada. This is ridiculous...... Is this some game CIC is playing ?

18 months for MI 1 from India from 2nd AoR (Full Docs). Add almost 10 months time of Application filing upto 2nd AoR & it is 28 months appox. & it is likely to increase in next quarter. I am pretty sure that we will hear not earlier than 36 months from our application filing date. If final processing takes another 7 - 8 months as per trend seen for forum member who got MR & PPRs it will be almost 3.5 to 4 years from the date of 1st application. This is what they call Fast Track.

In 2006 processing time was almost 4 years for (Pre 2008) Old applications. Now Fast track will take that much time.

CIC is simply playing with the future of applicants.
Well justified, this is for sure that if things goes like this then definitely we will be only following the so called time line and afterward nothing will be obtained on our favor.

This is really a poorer policy they are implementing.

Pal

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Canadian Dreams said:
This is simply injustice.... Old Applications processing time increased to 93 months i.e. almost 8 years & I am sure it will take almost 9 years. I wonder what CIC is thinking & doing...... They are merely snatching away 9 years from an applicant's life. Imagine someone applied at the age of 41 he will be 50 if ever his application is touched for processing. I do not think anyone at the age of 50 would like to leave his native country to start his life from ZERO to settle in Canada. Even if some one applied at the age of 31 will be 40 & will be surely reluctant to leave his country & restart life in Canada. This is ridiculous...... Is this some game CIC is playing ?

18 months for MI 1 from India from 2nd AoR (Full Docs). Add almost 10 months time of Application filing upto 2nd AoR & it is 28 months appox. & it is likely to increase in next quarter. I am pretty sure that we will hear not earlier than 36 months from our application filing date. If final processing takes another 7 - 8 months as per trend seen for forum member who got MR & PPRs it will be almost 3.5 to 4 years from the date of 1st application. This is what they call Fast Track.

In 2006 processing time was almost 4 years for (Pre 2008) Old applications. Now Fast track will take that much time.

CIC is simply playing with the future of applicants.
Moreover they have mentioned for Manila and New Delhi same processing time i.e.18 months but Manila applicants are getting PPR upto who applied in May and New Delhi is starting processing of feb and March applicants.how the processing period would be same for both.

Below is the link.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-to-manila-visa-office-octdec-2010-t57539.2700.html

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
New Delhi VO is doing absolutely nothing...they are simply playing with June applicants.
Manila, Singapore are easily getting MR/PPRand as for the processing period concerns, both have same 18 months.

Which is totally embarrassing and shameless.

Pal

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
hello frnds
pls dont lose hope.
we will be thru this year itself.

sidhusaab

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
gsidhu said:
hello frnds
pls dont lose hope.

sidhusaab
This is not about losing hopes, this is all about letting someone to gamble with our future, money, emotions, career.
If we have some clue about the total time to get finalized then no tension..at least we will be optimistic on that. But currently we even don't when our case will be sorted out...may be takes 2/3 years from FD submission.
This goes specially for ND people and the one whose NOC is out of list.

But gud luck everyone!

Pal

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Past,
There was a time when New Delhi was the fastest VO among all the others.

Now,
New Delhi proved that it is the one who is walking in snail trail.

Pal

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
People who got processing date in Jan in their e-case, share with the forum if you get any email or medicals from NDVO.

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
NDVO has quota of 7500 FSW which includes dependents as well and don't forget that MI 1 is the least in there priority list. I have doubt that NDVO will process our application this year.

gsidhu said:
hello frnds
pls dont lose hope.

sidhusaab

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
As per this Forum, i see that most of the Pre June, 2010 cases got some or the other update in the month of Jan 2012, few of them have already received the medicals and rest all are awaiting for medicals. this month will decide the future of Pre June, 2010.

hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everything is going preety roughly...i am confused WTF is going on with LND VO and ND VO.
They are simply screwing pre june applicants case...
Now, by reviewing all these things we must take action...but what will be the possible way.. :mad:

Behabitu

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 03
Doc's Request.
April 30
AOR Received.
April 30
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
June 12, 2AOR August 10 2010
Med's Request
waiting
skogutem said:
As per this Forum, i see that most of the Pre June, 2010 cases got some or the other update in the month of Jan 2012, few of them have already received the medicals and rest all are awaiting for medicals. this month will decide the future of Pre June, 2010.
Thanks for your information

hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skogutem said:
Dear skogutem how can u say that...plz provide link.

How can this decide our future....i didn't get you!!!

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hancdude said:
Everything is going preety roughly...i am confused WTF is going on with LND VO and ND VO.
They are simply screwing pre june applicants case...
Now, by reviewing all these things we must take action...but what will be the possible way.. :mad:
+1 for you , atleast , i can see that some one has guts !
www.unfaircic.com

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
hancdude,

You can see all the information based in this website itself, I am reviewing all the possible/relevant links for Pre June in this website.

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PalNP said:
This is not about losing hopes, this is all about letting someone to gamble with our future, money, emotions, career.
If we have some clue about the total time to get finalized then no tension..at least we will be optimistic on that. But currently we even don't when our case will be sorted out...may be takes 2/3 years from FD submission.
This goes specially for ND people and the one whose NOC is out of list.

But gud luck everyone!

Pal
right said