09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
OHMYGOD said:
some thing is missing here

something that defies logic

according to Indian his address says We have reviewed your file and started processing

Why would any one use past tense for as "REVIEWED" if they had to still access denial for applicants like "Indian"

They could have written we are reviewing your file

something surely is amiss here
As far I understand from his new topic his e-case show Decision made after In Process...
But still it is not rejection.

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
so its clear that if its not decision made after Inprocess without the processing date

the applicant and crossed the Hurdle of a possible rejection/decision made situation

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
@ Saida
this is what im saying to Indian that have patience, unless or untill u recieve letter from cic u cant predict anything. I've seen cases where applicants recieved medicals after DM.

SidhusaaB

Going..Canada

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010 send Dec 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with other doc's Dec 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012
gsidhu said:
@ Saida
this is what im saying to Indian that have patience, unless or untill u recieve letter from cic u cant predict anything. I've seen cases where applicants recieved medicals after DM.

SidhusaaB
I am sorry to share my experience. In my first application I have the rejection letter about one month after my ecas changed to DM.
Wish this is not the case for you...

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OHMYGOD said:
some thing is missing here

something that defies logic

according to Indian his address says We have reviewed your file and started processing

Why would any one use past tense for as "REVIEWED" if they had to still access denial for applicants like "Indian"

They could have written we are reviewing your file

something surely is amiss here

We received your application for permanent residence on February 8, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 18, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on March 24, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 27, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Going..Canada

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010 send Dec 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with other doc's Dec 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012
(INDIAN) said:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 18, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on March 24, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Dear "Indian",
I am sorry that you changed your status to rejected. I wish this is a fault of the system. I already had the same experience and I can understand you.
Meanwile, I have the same NOCs with you and it will be fine if you can you share your job details with us.
This will help the other members with the same NOC to understand better what supporting letters to send.
I wish Good luck and good news for you!
Thank you.

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
Going..Canada said:
I am sorry to share my experience. In my first application I have the rejection letter about one month after my ecas changed to DM.
Wish this is not the case for you...
I see two NOC's in your profile, 4131 and 0213. Is it possible to apply under two NOC's at the same time?

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
(INDIAN) said:

would you mind to share how you claim your points?
education=?
experience=?
language=?
??????????

ellla73

Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
3141/0311
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
hancdude said:
Dear people can anybody provide me some useful links for IELTS exam preparation.
Thanx in an advance..god bless.
www.filecrop.com or www.4share.com and use the keyword ielts.

Good luck!

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
(INDIAN) said:

I am so sorry to hear this. I know one thing that a person who are always ready to help others, God is always with him. I didnt like the decision God has made. May be u are down for something best then what u have been in search for.

Good luck and God Bless,

Kavya

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
(INDIAN) said:

dont loose your hope you will get best ....

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada.
Processing Times IN MONTHS

Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp#asia

New Delhi has increased its processing time to 18 months.

Pal

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
PalNP said:
Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada.

Pal
Recently, I have visited some MI 3 threads, as well as MI 2. they are more or less in same boat as us. I feel the last way left for CIC is to stop accepting more application. It might convert in disaster otherwise.

Good Luck,

Kavya

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
PA5510N said:

Unfortunately, I don't believe what INDIA wrote. He may be sentimental and even economical with the truth. He may be writing this to test the pulse of forumite.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
PalNP said:

Pal
This is simply injustice.... Old Applications processing time increased to 93 months i.e. almost 8 years & I am sure it will take almost 9 years. I wonder what CIC is thinking & doing...... They are merely snatching away 9 years from an applicant's life. Imagine someone applied at the age of 41 he will be 50 if ever his application is touched for processing. I do not think anyone at the age of 50 would like to leave his native country to start his life from ZERO to settle in Canada. Even if some one applied at the age of 31 will be 40 & will be surely reluctant to leave his country & restart life in Canada. This is ridiculous...... Is this some game CIC is playing ?

18 months for MI 1 from India from 2nd AoR (Full Docs). Add almost 10 months time of Application filing upto 2nd AoR & it is 28 months appox. & it is likely to increase in next quarter. I am pretty sure that we will hear not earlier than 36 months from our application filing date. If final processing takes another 7 - 8 months as per trend seen for forum member who got MR & PPRs it will be almost 3.5 to 4 years from the date of 1st application. This is what they call Fast Track.

In 2006 processing time was almost 4 years for (Pre 2008) Old applications. Now Fast track will take that much time.

CIC is simply playing with the future of applicants.