Waived
Passport Req..
Sept 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 23, 2013
LANDED..........
October 6, 2013
tancy_tanin001 said:
hi friends .....how are all of u? as i posted one thread in this forum and i asked what is AOR and one of member name Lakhwinder replied me very satisfactory answer..................and i thanx all of u and Lakhwinder u also for giving me such a advice...........
actualy i asked from my brother and he told me that WWICS given him a file number and they also asked him to submit their documents.....................and i also read about WWICS that its a fraud company ........................if they are fraud why they given file number to my brother.........i am confused i found so many complaints about WWICS at so many sites but simuntaneously they are providing lots of information and help to my brother and also those whoes applied through WWICS.There are so many people with my brother who got their file no.(1st AORs) ..................so i totaly confused what my brother should have to do.............pls hep me to come out of this confusion.....

my brother did manupulation in his case (wwics also known for this manuplation)......................actualy he gave the fake experience of his wife(who is main applicant)regarding her job............he mentioned that she taught in one of college for three years but actualy she didnt teach in any of college after completed her study .................i want to know is there any chances of rejection in her case in future as i relief atleast they got their 1st AOR.pls dont give any false hope .............................................pls be true in ur answer.I heard from somebody if anyone got their 1st aor the chances of rejection will be minimum.
waiting for ur kind advice

anyways good luck all of u get ur visas soon
hi there,

in my opinion do not share this sort of information in this forum as this discussion might be monitored by cic people! let your consultant guide you through. don't seek anyone's advice regarding this.

i find the cic website is so informative that if you have the points you can do it yourself. this forum does help some tricky issues which are not explained in cic web. here previous applicants help.

thanks

zaman

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tancy_tanin001 said:
hi friends .....how are all of u? as i posted one thread in this forum and i asked what is AOR and one of member name Lakhwinder replied me very satisfactory answer..................and i thanx all of u and Lakhwinder u also for giving me such a advice...........
actualy i asked from my brother and he told me that WWICS given him a file number and they also asked him to submit their documents.....................and i also read about WWICS that its a fraud company ........................if they are fraud why they given file number to my brother.........i am confused i found so many complaints about WWICS at so many sites but simuntaneously they are providing lots of information and help to my brother and also those whoes applied through WWICS.There are so many people with my brother who got their file no.(1st AORs) ..................so i totaly confused what my brother should have to do.............pls hep me to come out of this confusion.....

my brother did manupulation in his case (wwics also known for this manuplation)......................actualy he gave the fake experience of his wife(who is main applicant)regarding her job............he mentioned that she taught in one of college for three years but actualy she didnt teach in any of college after completed her study .................i want to know is there any chances of rejection in her case in future as i relief atleast they got their 1st AOR.pls dont give any false hope .............................................pls be true in ur answer.I heard from somebody if anyone got their 1st aor the chances of rejection will be minimum.
waiting for ur kind advice

anyways good luck all of u get ur visas soon
The main issue will be verification of her expereince. They will verify from the employers each and every details that ur brotehr mentioned in the forms. He has to provide full documentation from her wife'e employer and in original with Job contract, Pay details, Expereince Reference letter etc.. If her job could not be verified or they found it Fake, it will be a rejection as well as ban for future.

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saida said:
Landing history is a proof that my sister landed in Canada in 2007.When she arrived at what time etc..I dont know why they need it.
I think SIN number is more important rather than landing history.
Hi Saida,
Usually SIN is very confidential info, i would recomend not to give it to anyone, yr sister should know it. And it's other way around, Landing paper is important for immigration office especially before getting citezenship u have to have that paper on hand (most ppl do not know that and loose it sometime, that delays process!!!) copy of PR card, latest income tax, proof of residence for yr sister would be good enougth from canadian docs and the rest IDs

Good luck,
Chami

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I'm one of post-26June applicants. I just need to know how many of you are still waiting for the first AOR in order to estimate the time required for us to get a response from the CIO. I'm aware of the spreadsheet you are using, but think some of those marked in this sheet as still waiting have already received the AOR, but didn't update their status because they are not participating the forum anymore. Thank you in advance for this critical piece of info that will enlighten us.

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent along with Documents on 25-01-2011
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi AK,
As you don't have any other option so try to include all docs like appraisal letters, confirmation, salary slip and form- 16,along with self explanatory letter it will strengthen your case.
Our good wishes are with you. :D
Thanks for your help on this Lakhvinder...My good wishes are with you and everybody else too

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Hi guys,

Just to re-iterate what asaif has said, can I please ask - are there any June applicants (pre June 26) who have not yet received their AOR or rejection? Your spreadsheet would indicate that about 15% are still waiting, but unsure if that's completely up to date or if everyone has reported their AOR.

Thanks,
Wayne.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Hi guys,

Just to re-iterate what asaif has said, can I please ask - are there any June applicants (pre June 26) who have not yet received their AOR or rejection? Your spreadsheet would indicate that about 15% are still waiting, but unsure if that's completely up to date or if everyone has reported their AOR.

Thanks,
Wayne.
i think what asaif has assumed is correct.
some of ppl haven't updated their info.
in case of the spreadsheet, we have always been trying to make it up-to-date.

My guess is those who are waiting shown in the chart might have already got their AOR or got rejections. I think currently no one is waiting for AOR.

lamhey

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
asaif said:
Guys, I'm one of post-26June applicants. I just need to know how many of you are still waiting for the first AOR in order to estimate the time required for us to get a response from the CIO. I'm aware of the spreadsheet you are using, but think some of those marked in this sheet as still waiting have already received the AOR, but didn't update their status because they are not participating the forum anymore. Thank you in advance for this critical piece of info that will enlighten us.

Hi,
I think all June applicants have received reply from CIO, the members who are showing as waiting in our spreadsheet are not any more active at the forum. So we don't have current update for them. Now its turn for post June applicants.
Wish you all the best all post 26 June applicants. ;D

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi,
I think all June applicants have received reply from CIO, the members who are showing as waiting in our spreadsheet are not any more active at the forum. So we don't have current update for them. Now its turn for post June applicants.
OK thanks for the info. According to your spreadsheet the last AOR for pre-June-26 was received on 5th November (one week ago) - so hopefully we may start seeing some post-June-26 AORs by the end of next week.

Wayne.

preet83

Apr 3, 2010
hi lakhvinder,i mnot in delhi.i want this information for one of my frnd whose canadiaan visa office deadline of 120 days is approaching in 2-3 days.his ielts score card wil reach on monday only one day b4 the daedline so can he send the papers by hand or necessary to send by courier?any body else who has sum information regarding this plz give suggestions

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi,
Many thanks for the info, and wish you the best of luck too.

tancy_tanin001

Jun 26, 2010
hi Lakhwinder,Azaman,Navali thanx to all of you for ur kind advices........................i realy appreciated it.....but i alert my brother so he will take care of all things.but in punjab most of peoples doing this to get visas.......they are crazy 2 go abroad and they are hiding so many information from them and most of successed ........but i know this is not good for them they shouldnt be do this............but they do .......its craze

anyways Lakhwinder where are u from ................r u from delhi???????????i think u belongs to sikh family ....me too but i am from punjab but most of my relatives are in delhi.
Lakhwinder i always read ur answers very carefuly and all posted ..................i think ur a star member of this forum................i am giving u 7 stars ;D :D :D :D :D

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
preet83 said:
hi lakhvinder,i mnot in delhi.i want this information for one of my frnd whose canadiaan visa office deadline of 120 days is approaching in 2-3 days.his ielts score card wil reach on monday only one day b4 the daedline so can he send the papers by hand or necessary to send by courier?any body else who has sum information regarding this plz give suggestions
Hi,
If your friend belongs to Delhi then he can send by either way, some courier companies like fedex and blue dart provide very good services and they will deliver on the same day.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
tancy_tanin001 said:
hi Lakhwinder,Azaman,Navali thanx to all of you for ur kind advices........................i realy appreciated it.....but i alert my brother so he will take care of all things.but in punjab most of peoples doing this to get visas.......they are crazy 2 go abroad and they are hiding so many information from them and most of successed ........but i know this is not good for them they shouldnt be do this............but they do .......its craze

anyways Lakhwinder where are u from ................r u from delhi???????????i think u belongs to sikh family ....me too but i am from punjab but most of my relatives are in delhi.
Lakhwinder i always read ur answers very carefuly and all posted ..................i think ur a star member of this forum................i am giving u 7 stars ;D :D :D :D :D
Thanks for nice words, Actually this forum is great and all members are stars since everyone here helping others by one way or other.

Yes I am from Delhi and sikhni too. :D

Esther2010

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI everyone... just to let you all know that i am always here checking out the updates and of course i am soo happy for those whose application is moving forward, Goodluck to all of you. It's already my 5th month waiting, no words yet from NS, if in case i got rejected i hope to receive it, i have a consultant (very expensive one) who is handling my docs. and i dont hear from her iether but of course with an assurance that i will get refund of my money..... i am not even sure if she really sends my documents. Well anyways I am not that worried as I have other options.... like my partner (canadian) who will sponsor me hopefully by next year. I will for sure let you all know if i hear anything from my application... Thank you all, God Bless.

Esther