<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canworker said:
Thanks everyone for well wishes.

Now I am trying to gather all supporting documents asap. I have question related to police clearance and require your suggestions.

I received my FBI clearance on 10th June, as I started this process before sending my application to CIO (thanks to CIO that took 5 month to send out AOR) . Is it ok to send my June FBI certificate with my application to VO or I need new clearance certificate.

Please provide your suggestions.

Cheers,
Hi,

Your PCC is good to go no need for a new one.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scaria197 said:
Received my 1st AOR today..:)

Which country is better/quicker for sponsoring parents-Canada or Australia?

scaria197

Australia is better, i heard for Canada its takes around 4 years whereas in Australia you can get it within 2yrs.

Cheers
saki

bamepo

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
AOR Received.
Mar-2011
File Transfer...
in process since Mar 2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Nov-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 2013
saki said:
Hi,

Your PCC is good to go no need for a new one.

Cheers
Saki
canworker said:
Thanks everyone for well wishes.

Now I am trying to gather all supporting documents asap. I have question related to police clearance and require your suggestions.

I received my FBI clearance on 10th June, as I started this process before sending my application to CIO (thanks to CIO that took 5 month to send out AOR) . Is it ok to send my June FBI certificate with my application to VO or I need new clearance certificate.

Please provide your suggestions.

Cheers,
In my opinion, you should have your newest FBI certificate inorder to reduce your time processing, because VO have no reson to ask for another new one (not the June FBIC

cpd_faye

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
lakhvinder.kaur said:
I think this is not the right time to change your VO cuz CIO has already been transferred your file to the mentioned VO if you send the request to change where will you send this and moreover it will linger on your further processing at VO. in my view you just send your docs to London VO and let the VO decide where they want to put your case if they like it to be process at phillipines they will ask you accordingly.
Hi to all,

@lakhvinder & Srid_a..thank you for the reply it gives me more idea. Keep it up guys for helping one another.

ved1234

Sep 9, 2010
Dear All

I Wish that this Diwali Season brightens up your lift with Love, Happiness and Joy.

Wish u A Very HAPPY DIWALI

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
lamhey said:
im sending them (ND VO) notarized photocopies of all the pages of my passport.
i think, if urs is also ND VO, u should send the notarized ones for new & old one too.

lamhey
Thanks Lamhey for your info. But i want to clear one thing regarding notorization. Mine is also ND VO.

Wherever they want the documents to be notorized they have specifically stated. For instance, in the below 2 cases:
a.Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications certificates should be submitted if available.
b. notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers, accompanied by an English or French translation

But in TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND PASSPORTS section (point 4) of the application - they just said "Include photocopies of all pages of the passports/travel documents". It has not stated notorized. So why should we notorise all the PP pages when they have not asked for it.

Pl comment / advise.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ipog said:
Thanks Lamhey for your info. But i want to clear one thing regarding notorization. Mine is also ND VO.

Wherever they want the documents to be notorized they have specifically stated. For instance, in the below 2 cases:
a.Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications certificates should be submitted if available.
b. notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers, accompanied by an English or French translation

But in TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND PASSPORTS section (point 4) of the application - they just said "Include photocopies of all pages of the passports/travel documents". It has not stated notorized. So why should we notorise all the PP pages when they have not asked for it.

Pl comment / advise.
hi,

but it says in the beginning of the appendix A like this:
"Send notarized photocopies of all documents except the police certificates, which must be originals. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals."

It doesn't say "there is no need to notarize the passport photocopies" anywhere.
I think there is no harm on notarizing the copies.

pls correct me, if im wrong.

cheers
lamhey

chintan1234

Nov 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2010
AOR Received.
07/04/2010
File Transfer...
14/04/2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Fsw
Noc-1111
File Send 26 Feb-2010
1 st Aor=-7-4-2010
File Transfered 14-4-2010
Full Doc Send 29-07-2010
2nd Aor 1-8-2010
E-status- RBVo
Medical _???
Visa Grant-???

Any one got their medical request from July 2010 application with noc 1111?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
lamhey said:
hi,

but it says in the beginning of the appendix A like this:
"Send notarized photocopies of all documents except the police certificates, which must be originals. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals."

It doesn't say "there is no need to notarize the passport photocopies" anywhere.
I think there is no harm on notarizing the copies.

pls correct me, if im wrong.

cheers
lamhey
To the letter of most visa specific checklists you MUST notarize any documents which are not originals.

I do know some people who have not notarized everything, even some who have just sent plain photocopies, and been accepted. However, do you really want to play roulette with CIC? Once you start not following the rules to the letter you are leaving yourself at the mercy of the discretion of the visa officer assessing your application.

My advice would strongly be to notarize all copies if that's what your visa specific checklist asks for you to do.

Wayne.

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Re: Got 1st AOR

Jennifer22 said:
1st AOR: 11/4/10
Visa Office: Buffalo :)
Congratulations!!
Goodluck with full docs submission.

vancouverbc

Oct 12, 2010
Got My First Aor by email this morning

Sent my first applications to
Sydney NS,
Received on 25th. June
Money Draft Encashed 03/September
1st. AOR 05 NOV 2010
Full docs. to sent Buffalo.

Good luck Everyone.

kmarif

Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
Hi all,

Is it must to send IELTS result with full documents to Buffalo VO? I am pre-June 26 applicant and CIO Sydney issued first AOR based on my written statement only. However according to Buffalo instructions test result is MUST. Should I take the test and send the result with full docs or just send all docs and same written statement. My self assessed total points are 76 (English 16).

Please help.

Khalid

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS is a must. All Post 10th april-10 applicants have to submit IELTS. (even native english speakers)

kmarif said:
Hi all,

Is it must to send IELTS result with full documents to Buffalo VO? I am pre-June 26 applicant and CIO Sydney issued first AOR based on my written statement only. However according to Buffalo instructions test result is MUST. Should I take the test and send the result with full docs or just send all docs and same written statement. My self assessed total points are 76 (English 16).

Please help.

Khalid

kanadaee

Jun 23, 2010
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
srid_a said:
In the cover letter you are basically explaining them the specifics related to your application. This should help them in getting the complete picture about you (your personal history including work , education, etc.) and your application. So cover letter changes for each applicant. Attach the cover letter to the application forms so they read it before going through the applciation forms.

Also make sure it is brief and list only major points. For example, if you are not submitting sealed transcripts, explain why. Similarly mentioned changes made to your application that was submitted to CIO.

Hope this helps.
Thanks soooo much dear friend. :-*