Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
elbore said:
Question, the company i used to work for three years ago does no longer exist, i have letters for the person in charge on liquidate the company which is still in that process, they dón´t have letterhead paper anymore, so they made the letter with a diferent lettherhead and i am attaching the old company writings where appears his name, he is explaining there that the company does no longer exist, and i am also attaching the letter from my actual company and the last company in worked for in Canada do you guys think that is a bad thing?
Different letterhead is OK. I took couple of letters like that. My ex-mgr is working somewhere else, and the HR can't provide job description, or the company is closed, etc. Since this person's name is already there in the company documents, it should be fine.

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Spree said:
Hi congrats to all who have received AOR. I am busy trying to gather all my documents. I have a query. I have been in my current job for over 10 years. Do I still need to provide a letter from my former employer? I am applying for a NOC relating to my current job. Thanks
If you can provide, it will give them complete picture of your application. Even if you don't provide the reference letter but have the offer letter, etc. supporting documents, it should be OK.

This may also depend on your visa office. Let us see what others have to say..

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Saida said:
Guys congrats to all of u!!!

I am still waiting ...
Hi Saida,
I think they are processing the applciations for one VO at a time. I hope your VO comes up soon!
If they started processing VO list in alphabetical order, yours could have come first :)

Hope your will receive the AOR soon!

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
kabayan said:
I was surprised to see the numbers as well. I thought by now, there are certain occupations soon over the limit. This is actually good news for people yet to submit their application.
Kabayan,
Thanks for the post. Very informative. +1 for you.

I think there are new occupantions in the 29list, and it will take a while for them to pickup in numbers. For some of the occupations in the new list, it is difficult for people from developing countries to satisfy the requirements (language proficiency, funds, etc.).

honey123

Jun 13, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 jue 2010
Finally i have got my first AOR :)
My visa office is London
city Lahore/Pakistan

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Alex111 said:
Got my AOR today! :)
Today indeed is Moscow day in the AOR kingdom :)

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

For the spreadsheet: my NOC is 0213 - please correct.
congratulations !!!

info updated.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Hi all,
50% applicants of this thread have been received AOR so far and 44% are still waiting.Few members are inactive since long so we dont know wat is their actual update.
Who is waiting please have faith cuz CIO is working and rejection rate is very low so your turn sure will come. :)

Wish you all the best. :D

tancy_tanin001

Jun 26, 2010
hi all..i am new to this thread and congrats to all who got their AORs.
pls somebody have time to answer my questions below
1.what is AOR? and when 1st AOR comes after applying?
2.is any difference between AOR and file number?
3.what is the best consultancy in india for help to apply for canada.............especialy in chandigarh

actualy my brother applied through WWICS in JALANDHAR,PUNJAB and his case is handling by its main office in chandigarh.he told me that he got file number but when i asked him is wwics has given you any proof of file number or AOR then he told me no its already in chandigarh office and they are now going to submit their documents coz initialy they only submited the form................and it has been approved by the canada ..................

so pls suggest me wwics is good company for handling immigration process and what u guys means of AORs pls help me

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
tancy_tanin001 said:
hi all..i am new to this thread and congrats to all who got their AORs.
pls somebody have time to answer my questions below
1.what is AOR? and when 1st AOR comes after applying?
2.is any difference between AOR and file number?
3.what is the best consultancy in india for help to apply for canada.............especialy in chandigarh

actualy my brother applied through WWICS in JALANDHAR,PUNJAB and his case is handling by its main office in chandigarh.he told me that he got file number but when i asked him is wwics has given you any proof of file number or AOR then he told me no its already in chandigarh office and they are now going to submit their documents coz initialy they only submited the form................and it has been approved by the canada ..................

so pls suggest me wwics is good company for handling immigration process and what u guys means of AORs pls help me

Hi,
Thanks and welcome to the thread.

1. AOR stands for Acknowledgement of receipt that means your application has been received at CIO and initial eligibility review has been completed and they will provide you your file number via email.Now a days it is taking 4 to 5 months from your app rcvd date.
2. Both are same.
3. No consultancy is best, you can prepare and apply yourself better than any agent.

As your brother has applied through a agent so AOR has been received at the email ID which they have provided to CIO. After getting AOR you have to submit your full supporting docs along with application to Visa Office within 120 days time limit.

I don't have any idea about wwics.

Regards

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Thanks God I got my AOR on the 20th please update me and my visa office is London, I hope everybody gets it and the real game begins and we should all help each other in organizing documents and hope one of us should turn like qorax, pmm or other senior members and guide us through the whole process of getting over the visa office.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
kkhan870 said:
Thanks God I got my AOR on the 20th please update me and my visa office is London, I hope everybody gets it and the real game begins and we should all help each other in organizing documents and hope one of us should turn like qorax, pmm or other senior members and guide us through the whole process of getting over the visa office.
Congratulations Khan saheb !!

Wish u good luck for next steps.

Your info is updated,wats ur country of origin.

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
rehaan said:
;D ;D ;D ;D
Hurraaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys

I got my AOR Now

Rehaan
I am happy for you Rehaan.

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........