<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alex111 said:
Got my AOR today! :)
Today indeed is Moscow day in the AOR kingdom :)

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

For the spreadsheet: my NOC is 0213 - please correct.

Congratulations Alex, Good luck in the following steps

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I just called the CIO, and after a thorough investigation about my the lady in the other end of the line decided that I speak the thruth and that I am the person who claims to be.
She told me that my application was just opened today (I've been waiting for 129 days now) and that I will get a reply within 10 weeks from now.
She also provided me with 2 numbers:
1. Client ID number: 60xxxxxx
2. No idea: B0xxxxxxxx

Would anyone please elaborate on the No idea number :D (2nd number) ? I couldn't hear clearly what she was saying.

What is the use of both numbers as well?

Thank you for a great thread and forum

Cheers

elbore

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexandros said:
Guys I just called the CIO, and after a thorough investigation about my the lady in the other end of the line decided that I speak the thruth and that I am the person who claims to be.
She told me that my application was just opened today (I've been waiting for 129 days now) and that I will get a reply within 10 weeks from now.
She also provided me with 2 numbers:
1. Client ID number: 60xxxxxx
2. No idea: B0xxxxxxxx

Would anyone please elaborate on the No idea number :D (2nd number) ? I couldn't hear clearly what she was saying.

Thank you for a great thread and forum

Cheers
Don´t worry, you will get your AOR soon and it will be explained on that letter, be happy if you got those two numbers mean they said yes.

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elbore said:
Don´t worry, you will get your AOR soon and it will be explained on that letter, be happy if you got those two numbers mean they said yes.
Thanks, I just need to understand also to what stage is my application on ?
If anyone can tell...

vladivan

Jun 30, 2010
HI lakhvinder.kaur,

My Country is Russia\Moscow,
Visa office is Moscow
Payment date... I paid in embassy when I submit application, so payment date is 23-Jun-2010

thanks everyone for congratulations, Indeed seems they just process application based on Visa Office since many people from Moscow just get their AORs

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to those who got their AOR!
As i see CHC of the recent ones is Moscow, pls kindly add your details on the thread below:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-is-moscow-t55817.0.html
Good luck to All in the forum.

lovenid

Sep 2, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Congrats to everyone who got their first AOR.
My Visa Office is Buffalo and I'm still waiting for my AOR.

Hope some movement gonna happen in Buffalo soon ;D

elbore

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question, the company i used to work for three years ago does no longer exist, i have letters for the person in charge on liquidate the company which is still in that process, they dón´t have letterhead paper anymore, so they made the letter with a diferent lettherhead and i am attaching the old company writings where appears his name, he is explaining there that the company does no longer exist, and i am also attaching the letter from my actual company and the last company in worked for in Canada do you guys think that is a bad thing?

Nitma

Mar 4, 2010
Hi All,

My CC got charged on 23rd August 2010 and since then i have been waiting for the AOR in my mail box and didn't get any sort of mail till now.
I am from Toronto and My Visa office is Sydney.
Can anyone please input your feedback?

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nitma said:
Hi All,

My CC got charged on 23rd August 2010 and since then i have been waiting for the AOR in my mail box and didn't get any sort of mail till now.
I am from Toronto and My Visa office is Sydney.
Can anyone please input your feedback?
What do you mean you are from Toronto ?
Are you in Canada already ?

Nitma

Mar 4, 2010
Alexandros said:
What do you mean you are from Toronto ?
Are you in Canada already ?
Yes i am on work permit in canada since last may 2009 and have applied for PR in May 2010 and my CC got charged on 23rd August 2010.
since then i am waiting for my AOR............does anyone have any idea???

Spree

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hi congrats to all who have received AOR. I am busy trying to gather all my documents. I have a query. I have been in my current job for over 10 years. Do I still need to provide a letter from my former employer? I am applying for a NOC relating to my current job. Thanks