Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
Alexandros said:
Hello Guys,

I have a question and i hope you can help me.

As you may already know my application was received by the CIO on June 14th and since then i didn't get any update.
I am claiming 5 points of a relative in Canada because my sister lives in Calgary and of course i typed her information in one of the applications as required.
My question is:
Do you think, claiming these 5 points can delay my application until the CIO investigates about my sister, furthermore do you think I should inform my sister to be ready if they contacted her in any way ?

Just a thought and I wanted to share it with you all.

Thanks
No i don't think so as later on you are asked to submit to the visa office a photocopy of your sister's citizenship or permanent resident

Alexandros

Sep 15, 2010
Cairo-Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bebomallah said:
No i don't think so as later on you are asked to submit to the visa office a photocopy of your sister's citizenship or permanent resident
Agreed, but they still have enough information to investigate, actually they don't need anything more than the PR number which is already included in the application.

By the way, congratulation for receiving the AOR, we belong to the same VO -> Cairo.

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
I see that processig time in cairo VO is sooooo long. It takes from 24 to 33 months.
Is it so in other visa offices in newdelhy or manilla? I think they are overloaded more than cairo.

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
mahmed said:
Does anyone check you application status by CAS?
I have checked mine but no record was found, though I have received the 1st AOR on the 2nd October 2010.

Please reply if anyone have any information related to this issue.

Thanks.
No record for my file number as well. My AOR received on Oct 05.

bebomallah

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
05-07-2012
Med's Done....
08-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
Alexandros said:
Agreed, but they still have enough information to investigate, actually they don't need anything more than the PR number which is already included in the application.

By the way, congratulation for receiving the AOR, we belong to the same VO -> Cairo.
Thank you and hope you will get your AOR soon :)
if you need anything call me :)

Amadea

Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JUN 10
AOR Received.
7 OCT 10
Med's Request
1 SEP 11
Med's Done....
29 SEP 11
Passport Req..
7 NOV 11
Hi everyone :)

We have checked our application status, but no record for our application as well. I think the visa office late for creating application status. But I believe it will be soon :)

muqdad

Oct 15, 2010
Dear friends how apply from new delhi.
Iam muqdad from Iraq Iam resident in New Delhi GK 2, I need ur help because Iam confuse with this matter, I apply last year but rejected because some mistake are there . Now I want apply again and all my paper are ready only the payment.I have some important question about how I can pay ,where I can get the draft bank from new delhi to send with my application to canada because I dont have cridet card and which address should I send my application in canada ??? ??? ??? ???

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Hello Dear,

Please download & read the instruction guide for this. Everything is clearly mentioned. Any nationalized bank can get you the Bank Draft in Canadian Dollars. Check it with State Bank branches or HDFC or ICICI or PNB etc.. near to your locality. Do not forget to take a print copy of the 'Fee Payment Form' & your Passport - this is just for the validation purpose, if they ask!

Instruction guide Step-3 &$ Step-4 describes everything about Fee Payment Information & Where to mail your application.
You need to send your application pkg to CIC, NS, Canada.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Shadab

muqdad said:
Iam muqdad from Iraq Iam resident in New Delhi GK 2, I need ur help because Iam confuse with this matter, I apply last year but rejected because some mistake are there . Now I want apply again and all my paper are ready only the payment.I have some important question about how I can pay ,where I can get the draft bank from new delhi to send with my application to canada because I dont have cridet card and which address should I send my application in canada ??? ??? ??? ???

muqdad

Oct 15, 2010
moabbasi said:
Hello Dear,

Please download & read the instruction guide for this. Everything is clearly mentioned. Any nationalized bank can get you the Bank Draft in Canadian Dollars. Check it with State Bank branches or HDFC or ICICI or PNB etc.. near to your locality. Do not forget to take a print copy of the 'Fee Payment Form' & your Passport - this is just for the validation purpose, if they ask!

Instruction guide Step-3 &$ Step-4 describes everything about Fee Payment Information & Where to mail your application.
You need to send your application pkg to CIC, NS, Canada.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Shadab

thanx dear

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
muqdad said:
Hi
am too from New Delhi, u can get bank draft from any branch of HDFC bank or some of national banks also issue DD. Regarding application filling and sending go through the below links

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

if u find any problem, forum members are there to help u. ;)

mark_smith

Oct 16, 2010
Hi,

I am new as a registered user. This is my maiden post and hope it works. I sent my application to Sydney Office on May 28, 2010 by Priority Mail from the USA. My credit card was charged in middle August 2010. No receipt from Sydney Office yet.

It seems I can't update the Excel file myself.

Thanks,

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
mark_smith said:
Hi,

I am new as a registered user. This is my maiden post and hope it works. I sent my application to Sydney Office on May 28, 2010 by Priority Mail from the USA. My credit card was charged in middle August 2010. No receipt from Sydney Office yet.

It seems I can't update the Excel file myself.

Thanks,
Welcome to this thread Mark_smith.
When your app was reached at CIO ?
provide your complete detail here we will update it at spreadsheet.

Good luck !