+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< June AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Seeing the progress on all your applications and not even medical or biometrics updated on mine, makes me think that my "good" luck got me assigned to a slow VO
Slow VO = one that processes your application in more than 7 months. Plus, VOs aren't even everything, your own documentation can bring complexity that could impact your speed too. Best if you assume a COPR after 6 months and enjoy this journey. Post ITA life can be a bit fatiguing if you don't take care of yourself through this part :)

Reactions: markcm

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
How long will it take to get the result after the eligibility complete? BG still in progress, rest all 3 checklists completed.
Your application seems to be processing fast. I think they are already working on your Background check and should be done in a few weeks at max. The only way I see you facing a longer time is if a flag shows up in your BGC. Here's a comprehensive overview of Background check written by an immigration lawyer: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/

IRCC can always be unpredictable though, so I'll take everything with a grain of salt.

JanJJ

Aug 14, 2019
Slow VO = one that processes your application in more than 7 months. Plus, VOs aren't even everything, your own documentation can bring complexity that could impact your speed too. Best if you assume a COPR after 6 months and enjoy this journey. Post ITA life can be a bit fatiguing if you don't take care of yourself through this part :)
I'm not stressed at all, just amused at my luck with IRCC haha. I'm not expecting anything until early next year honestly. My application appears to be untouched since AOR. Thanks for clearing up the slow VO bit.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I'm not stressed at all, just amused at my luck with IRCC haha. I'm not expecting anything until early next year honestly. My application appears to be untouched since AOR. Thanks for clearing up the slow VO bit.
Inland applicants generally observe no movements in the first month if it helps (because no BIL or upfront medicals), but you can expect to see movements with your application in the second month for sure.

Reactions: SareenaShah

ar.sweetyshah

Nov 27, 2022
Hello everyone,

CEC Inland EE

Upfront medical: June 4th 2023
AOR: June 8 2023
No updates after AOR, even with medical.

Does anyone else have the same situation? I have tried application tracker but doesn't let me create an account there yet.

ar.sweetyshah

Nov 27, 2022
Category: CEC Inland

AOR - Jun 8, 2023 | MEP and BIL - NA | Biometrics updated - NA | RFV/PPR - NA |

VFS Passport pickup - NA
Passports reached IRCC - NA
Passports received back - NA

Doesn't let me create account in Application tracker yet.

Anyone in similar situation, please reply and update.

ar.sweetyshah

Nov 27, 2022
GCKey updates are not very meaningful. What does your tracker says about Background check and Eligibility? Are those two in progress in your PR tracker?
https://ibb.co/5F7VXv6

Category: CEC Inland

AOR - Jun 8, 2023 | MEP and BIL - NA | Biometrics updated - NA | RFV/PPR - NA |

VFS Passport pickup - NA
Passports reached IRCC - NA
Passports received back - NA

Doesn't let me create account in Application tracker yet. UCI no still showing CAN XXX

Anyone in similar situation, please reply and update.

Last edited:

Zoey2023

Jul 13, 2023
Hi there,
here’s my timeline
express entry PNP
ITA June 1st
AOR June 24th

they just requested a document for my husband, the IMM5406e…how am I supposed to upload anything, there isnt an option? Or am I expected to use Webform?

Please help they gave me a couple of days to upload it and idk how to do it

flofield

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Anyone noticed public safety professional from World Bank group searching their linkedin profile?

Could it be part of the security search?

Lora160623

Jul 4, 2023
Anyone noticed public safety professional from World Bank group searching their linkedin profile?

Could it be part of the security search?
I have just opened Linked in, funny because I also see someone who was searching my profile from the bank, but nor world bank, it is just "Bank" - so there is no name at all. I have never seen a bank without a name with 10 thousand employees :rolleyes::D

What others say, do you have something similar?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have just opened Linked in, funny because I also see someone who was searching my profile from the bank, but nor world bank, it is just "Bank" - so there is no name at all. I have never seen a bank without a name with 10 thousand employees :rolleyes::D

What others say, do you have something similar?
Not sure if I share this with you before, but if you are curious to learn more about background check - here's a good read by Legalfalcon: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/