Lora160623

Jul 4, 2023
Inland BC PNP EE Timeline (Principal + Dependant):

AOR: June 23, 2023
Medical completed: July 10, 2023
BG changed to In-Progress: July 10, 2023
Biometrics request letter: July 10, 2023
Gave biometrics: July 12, 2023
Is you BG in profile now says: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Do you mean 70% of the responsibilities I performed (in my reference letter)? Or I have to have performed 70% of the responsibilities listed for the NOC on the website?
70% of a NOC code's responsibilities should be present in the responsibilities listed within your reference letter.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
My letter has 6 duties and responsibilities listed and my NOC has 9, but the NOC website has many of those 6 bunched up together as one point (despite being distinctly separate/unique duties), and it seems to have other points which seem like paraphrasing or very similar to others. It feels very random.
There are job titles that are common, but the 2021 NOC code database doesn't even have them. I can certain understand the issues. I guess if you are in one of those job titles, you can either:
1. Search the forum to see if a similar job query was posted: use the site operator - "{job title} + noc code:site:canadavisa.com"
2. Browse the NOC code DB till you find something.
3. Ask an immigration lawyer to advise you on it

hardeep_khalsa

Nov 7, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2019
GUYS My Eligibility and BG both are In Progress since 7th July, How much longer wud it take to for them to be completed ?? 1 person AOR 15th June got all complete. I really hope mine gets completed within this week

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
AOR-June-16, Eligibility completed today for primary applicant only, but not for a dependent, BG-In progress for both
Is it normal for the eligibility completion status to be shown as 'completed' only for the primary applicant, while it remains 'in progress' for the dependents? I have a similar situation

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Eligibility is done for both you and the dependant. It'll stay "in-progress" even after you get your passport stamped for dependants.
How long will it take to get the result after the eligibility complete? BG still in progress, rest all 3 checklists completed.

JanJJ

Aug 14, 2019
Seeing the progress on all your applications and not even medical or biometrics updated on mine, makes me think that my "good" luck got me assigned to a slow VO

vanillabean

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Aor - may 3 and I only have med and bio completed. So it could be a while depending on your application, I’ve been eagerly waiting for them to be completed but no update as yet. I’ve seen some with late may aor and have gotten everything completed . It just seems that every application is different.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

jdoe28015

Aug 25, 2020
Hey, have you tried calling or raising a web form to ask? I tried calling but haven’t been able to get through to an agent. I’m just hoping this isn’t a case of the application being assigned to an agent that no longer exists or something in that line.
Sharing an update on my application.
I got my bio updated and Medical passed earlier today July 13th 2023.

I’m still unable to sign up on the IRCC tracker, I’ll try again over the weekend.