+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

kenyk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
@KiranK and @gurik

Can you guys help me understand as to why people after my AOR are already in IP2 and PPR stage whereas me stuck at IP1 to NA stage? People matching my NOC too are in IP2 stage. And my CRS score is way more than these people.

My timeline:

June 2-AOR
July 7-MEDS
July 7-IP1
July 7-NA
Dont worry. I share the same timelines as you.Be patient.Let hope for the best
AOR: June 2
Med Passed & IP 1: July 7
NA 2: July 10
IP2:??
PPR:??
Regards,
kenyk

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Future Canadians,

Hope all are doing good!! Below are my dates in EE, When I can expect golden email.

1. AOR- 22nd June
2. Medical Passed - 17th July
3. IP->NA - 18th July
4. NA-IP2-> checked today(May be 28th July).
5. IP2 --> PPR --> ? :)

Review of Additional Documents: Changed FROM We are reviewing additional documents TO We do not need addition documents.

Anxiety Level at TOP. Any suggestions?

Regards
Kamal Goswami
This is moving fast. I haven't seen N/A in my background check yet.... I don't even know if I'm at IP1 or IP2. lol

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
Dont worry. I share the same timelines as you.Be patient.Let hope for the best
AOR: June 2
Med Passed & IP 1: July 7
NA 2: July 10
IP2:??
PPR:??
Regards,
kenyk
Hi. I am not worried but want to know the reason as to why some applicants after our AOR are being processed faster that they already received PPR?
I don't even have any travel history.

At this time I cannot think of any reason except for the whims and fancies of the case officers.

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
THis is very interesting for me, because i have almost the same timeline as yours but there is a TWIST:

AOR 16 june
Med and ip1: 12 july
NA2: 18 july
YEsteray the 28th instead of going IP2 like you, they have asked me for the RPRF, so i just paid it yesterdray.

As for the docs, it's exactly like you, when they asked for the RPRF the additional documents turned to " no documents are needed at this time "

So what do you guys think, isn't that interesting ? FSW from morocco.
I have paid my RPRF in advance with AOR. May be that is why this step is skipped for my profile.

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Thanks, you can expect PPR next week for sure. Just wait till Canadian Monday, i am sure you will get it on monday.
IP2 is generally an indication that your application is approved, i suggest before contacting them wait till monday.

Yeah I am trying to be Patient till Monday Evening to see the magic email. :)

Reactions: gurik

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
I received two messages today - surprised they do it on Saturday - requesting PCCs from Singapore and the Netherlands respectively. But there is no link or whatsoever for me to upload them. How am I supposed to send the IRCC the certificates?

EDIT: I've re-read the message more carefully. There is a button at the bottom of the webpage. Once I click on it, it shows me another page where I can upload the requested documents.

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
I have paid my RPRF in advance with AOR. May be that is why this step is skipped for my profile.
Well of course you wouldn't have this step, but the most interesting bit is it seems to me that when they turn the doc section to "no docs are needed " it means that they are done with reviewing background. That's why at THE SAME TIME, they asked me for rprf while they moved you to ip2. I mean i guess it's a good sign isn't it ?

Reactions: kamalnba

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Well of course you wouldn't have this step, but the most interesting bit is it seems to me that when they turn the doc section to "no docs are needed " it means that they are done with reviewing background. That's why at THE SAME TIME, they asked me for rprf while they moved you to ip2. I mean i guess it's a good sign isn't it ?
Yes it looks a good sign. All the best to both of us lol :)

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Hello Future Canadians,

Hope all are doing good!! Below are my dates in EE, When I can expect golden email.

1. AOR- 22nd June
2. Medical Passed - 17th July
3. IP->NA - 18th July
4. NA-IP2-> checked today(May be 28th July).
5. IP2 --> PPR --> ? :)

Review of Additional Documents: Changed FROM We are reviewing additional documents TO We do not need addition documents.

Anxiety Level at TOP. Any suggestions?

Regards
Kamal Goswami
did they send any email that your application has been update?

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
I used the ITA and got a PCC from Singapore on 6 July 2017. At that time, I was a resident of Singapore and I had already submitted my application and received the AOR. I immediately uploaded the PCC via a link in the AOR.

Then I learned my LMIA had been approved and I moved to Canada on 15 July 2017. Today, I received a message from the IRCC requesting a PCC from Singapore.

Can I upload again the PCC which I had uploaded already before I moved to Canada? Would it be a problem that I am no longer a resident of Singapore and the PCC was issued before the last day of my residence in Singapore.

My current plan is to upload the old PCC and apply for a new one at the same time, and include a letter of explication. Does it make sense?

I have already drafted the letter. Could anyone please take a look and give me advice? (I wrote it in French because I chose French for fun at the time of application and since then everything was in French with the IRCC.)

Madame, Monsieur,

J’écris cette lettre pour expliquer la situation concernant le certificat de la police Singapour.

Après avoir reçu l’invitation à présenter une demande de résidence permanente, je l’ai utilisée pour demander un certificat de la police Singapour, espérant que cela pourrait accélérer le processus. La demande a été approuvée et j’ai reçu le certificat le 6 juillet 2017. Au moment-là, j’avais déjà présenté la demande de résidence permanente (le 26 juin 2017). Immédiatement, j’ai téléchargé le certificat via le lien dans l'accusé de réception.

Après, j’ai entendu que l’EIMT (l’étude d’impact sur le marché du travail) avait été approuvée et j’ai quitté le Singapour le 15 juillet 2017 et je suis arrivée à Toronto le même jour. Je travaille depuis deux semaines chez [xxx], un tech startup basé à Toronto, avec un permis de travaille fermé.

J’ai téléchargé à plusieurs fois toutes les informations pour vous tenir au courant.

Ce qui n’est pas tout à fait clair pour moi, c’est si il faut demander à nouveau un certificat de la police Singapour. Au moment où je vous ai envoyé le certificat, j’étais encore une résidente de Singapour, alors que maintenant, je travaille et habite au Canada.

Pour être sûr sans retarder le processus, je décide de retélécharger le certificat de la police que je vous avez déjà envoyé, tout en demandant en même temp un nouveau certificat de la police Singapour. Je vous tiendrai au courant dès que je le recevrai.

Je vous remercie pour la compréhension.

Cordialement,

Petra

P.J.: la nouvelle demande de certificat de la police Singapour

SKP442

Jul 29, 2017
Hi All,

FSW , Outland , India , CRS : 442 , Single applicant .

My AOR is June 13th
Medical Passed: July 10
BGC IP1 : July 10
BGC NA : July 11

From that date my BGC got struck in NA and no update until now. Could you please advise what can be done. Can I call customer care from India?

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi All,

FSW , Outland , India , CRS : 442 , Single applicant .

My AOR is June 13th
Medical Passed: July 10
BGC IP1 : July 10
BGC NA : July 11

From that date my BGC got struck in NA and no update until now. Could you please advise what can be done. Can I call customer care from India?
Just wait. Calling them wont speed up anything. Many people with april and may AOR still stuck at IP1. At least you are at NA so expect to get IP2 anytime. All of those calls and emails are causing them extra load for nothing.

SKP442

Jul 29, 2017
Just wait. Calling them wont speed up anything. Many people with april and may AOR still stuck at IP1. At least you are at NA so expect to get IP2 anytime. All of those calls and emails are causing them extra load for nothing.
I am very much worried as many of them getting IP2 after dates of my AOR date. but Mine is struck at NA