June AOR 2017

BrittanyElaina

Jul 18, 2017
California, USA
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-07-2017
I think thats a reference letter with a list of responsibilities. As for how they check the NOC code match - I have no idea, but I suspect it is highly subjective. I have to point out however that they usually do not reject people for incorrect NOC code, unless your job doesn't sound like it falls into the C category.
Oh this is reassuring to hear, I have been concerned about my NOC as I have a very general office job and was somewhat unsure which to use initially.

SKP442

Jul 29, 2017
I got below reply from Ottawa office ... my BGC stuck in NA from last 21 days

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I got below reply from Ottawa office ... my BGC stuck in NA from last 21 days

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.
Some have NA for months...

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
I think thats a reference letter with a list of responsibilities. As for how they check the NOC code match - I have no idea, but I suspect it is highly subjective. I have to point out however that they usually do not reject people for incorrect NOC code, unless your job doesn't sound like it falls into the C category.
Got it...thanks for the quick response @snow884.

NardevYadav

Jul 20, 2017
Experience letter is checked when eligibility is checked, i.e after IP1 in NA2 stage. it might be happening right now.
@KiranK I logged a case using Webform to inform CIC about correct order of documents. I hope this is not holding up my case because I have been at NA2 since 26/07

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK I logged a case using Webform to inform CIC about correct order of documents. I hope this is not holding up my case because I have been at NA2 since 26/07
It takes 20-30 days to docs be updated, but generally does not cause much delay as . such, don't worry you will get an update soon.

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
My BGC status changed from NA to IP 2 on 28 July after paying RPRF on 27 July.
Did the "additional documents" section RIGHT BEFORE paying the RPRF changed to "No additional documents are needed" and then After payment it changed to "additional documents you submitted are being reviewed" ? Thanks

triptishergill

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Did the "additional documents" section RIGHT BEFORE paying the RPRF changed to "No additional documents are needed" and then After payment it changed to "additional documents you submitted are being reviewed" ? Thanks
No its additional documents provided by you are being reviewed.