+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Experience letter is checked when eligibility is checked, i.e after IP1 in NA2 stage. it might be happening right now.
So Kirank, they are not checking reference lwtter in IP2?
I am asking you because a recently rejected candidate has been rejected for mismatch between duties and responsibilities and the NOC.
Many thanks for your valuable inputs my friend.

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Thanks for your answer! It made me feel a bit relaxed. I guess I have no option, but to just wait it out and look at my application's status from my account. But its actually disheartening to see AOR's almost 2-3 weeks after mine already get their PPR.

I know that each case is different and each officer/office/circumstances different, but at times to still see such things happen, dishearten you.

But I guess there is nothing that I can or should do till atleast 25 days in NA2. I have completed around 18 days now, so I'll mostly just wait for a week or so before I start to take any kind of tension!
I really hope all the guys stuck at IP1 and NA2 since long also get their status updated and their files moved in the coming week!

Lets all stay hopeful and positive! We are not far away!! :)
I completely understand how you are feeling right now coz we both are sailing in the same boat brother. My profile is in NA2 since 13 days. I had huge hopes that this Monday might bring some good news and was expecting my BG status to change to IP2 but to my disappointment it still in NA2 :(.

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Thanks.. I called by skype ,,it connected to IRCC but an automated voice read all the status of my application which we can see online.. At the end when entered option to connect to an agent, it said unable to connect to agent because of high volume.
Don't try checking status. Select Option where it plays if you need information for Express Entry and then select 0 it goes through.
I got connected 3 hours back using same option. :)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
So Kirank, they are not checking reference lwtter in IP2?
I am asking you because a recently rejected candidate has been rejected for mismatch between duties and responsibilities and the NOC.
Many thanks for your valuable inputs my friend.
I must tell you this, that everything we discuss here is a calculated speculation based on GCMS data of different applicants etc.
Nobody can, even the senior most member of the forum can 100% predict what CIC does, when and why correctly. But as our tried speculations are correct in most cases so we carry on the wait depending on them. There are always different cases.

Now to your question my friend, as per current information from candidates, eligibility is being checked in NA2 stage for sure. In NA2 stage the case analyst recommends eligibility as "recommended passed". The final approval of eligibility and all other checks is done at IP2 stage by the Visa Officer, who checks the file for one last time and approve it and issue a PPR. Now mostly Visa Officers just check the recommendation and simply pass the case, its more of a formality here. But some Visa Officers can call Employers for verification at this stage, this may be due to some doubt they find or sometimes as a random quality check (though this rare). Some VO are cruel and may also reject files at this stage, as in some cases the case analyst is not sure about eligibility and recommends eligibility as to be reviewed etc. i hope this clears your confusion.
Also as per latest data form GCMS,Ottawa is issuing IP2 to mostly approved files. So this good news for Ottawa people.

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
I must tell you this, that everything we discuss here is a calculated speculation based on GCMS data of different applicants etc.
Nobody can, even the senior most member of the forum can 100% predict what CIC does, when and why correctly. But as our tried speculations are correct in most cases so we carry on the wait depending on them. There are always different cases.

Now to your question my friend, as per current information from candidates, eligibility is being checked in NA2 stage for sure. In NA2 stage the case analyst recommends eligibility as "recommended passed". The final approval of eligibility and all other checks is done at IP2 stage by the Visa Officer, who checks the file for one last time and approve it and issue a PPR. Now mostly Visa Officers just check the recommendation and simply pass the case, its more of a formality here. But some Visa Officers can call Employers for verification at this stage, this may be due to some doubt they find or sometimes as a random quality check (though this rare). Some VO are cruel and may also reject files at this stage, as in some cases the case analyst is not sure about eligibility and recommends eligibility as to be reviewed etc. i hope this clears your confusion.
Also as per latest data form GCMS,Ottawa is issuing IP2 to mostly approved files. So this good news for Ottawa people.
Brother, I have a great confident in your inputs :)

Reactions: KiranK

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Hahahahahahaha, Thank you so much for saying that mate:)
So you mean that If Ottawa CPC has started processing your background, that means they have no issues with your application? In other words, they wont start background check unless they see your application as eligible?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
So you mean that If Ottawa CPC has started processing your background, that means they have no issues with your application? In other words, they wont start background check unless they see your application as eligible?
Yep for sure.
P.S- you means IP2 here i am assuming.

Reactions: AFUA2017

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
What's an RnR employment letter? And how are they checking weather the NOC code is appropriate or not?
I think thats a reference letter with a list of responsibilities. As for how they check the NOC code match - I have no idea, but I suspect it is highly subjective. I have to point out however that they usually do not reject people for incorrect NOC code, unless your job doesn't sound like it falls into the C category.

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
Thanks.. I called by skype ,,it connected to IRCC but an automated voice read all the status of my application which we can see online.. At the end when entered option to connect to an agent, it said unable to connect to agent because of high volume.
I am very sorry to hear that. I called them in June, 2017 - I guess they were not as busy back then.

Also you have to call them between 9 AM and 4 PM Canadian time, but you have probably thought of that.

Last edited:

Yasser Amer

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Alexandria, Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Hello fellow Canadians-to-be, I have a small query please regarding the normal application process sequence.. must the application pass first through Sydney office then gets distributed to other visa offices such as Ottawa, or it may get processed from the beginning in Ottawa or what?

induscan17

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hello fellow Canadians-to-be, I have a small query please regarding the normal application process sequence.. must the application pass first through Sydney office then gets distributed to other visa offices such as Ottawa, or it may get processed from the beginning in Ottawa or what?
Hello mate, its not a madate as far as I know. It's a matter of load sharing between offices when E-APR is filed and AOR is generated. An application can from the begining to end be processed at Ottawa.