Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
I believe that that is outdated information from when the application used to be on paper. We applied using the AOR sent to me, the sponsor, and we haven't received any complaints from IRCC (applied July 3). I've heard of other people who applied using the AOR sent to the sponsor who got their OWP approved. I could be wrong though.
Thanks. I will go ahead and apply

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
FYI, the second option you linked is not working for a lot of people and IRCC refuses to do anything to fix the UI unless people report errors.
Oh yea, agree. My email on there was incorrect and I sent a few webforms to fix it. Nothing is done. My pr card is on the way so I figured I should stop trying

sam001

Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
Oh yea, agree. My email on there was incorrect and I sent a few webforms to fix it. Nothing is done. My pr card is on the way so I figured I should stop trying
Is the Tracker working at all? GCkey linked but no luck with the tracker for the PR or SWOP

annie666

Aug 1, 2024
Here is my application if anybody on the same boat - INLAND 2024:

Submission: June 24,2024
July 12, 2024: Document request (Schedule A)
July 13,2024: AOR (Sponsor's email)
July 15,2024: Submitted the request form => still haven't heard back from them, so i'm not sure if they received it or not (today is Aug 1)
July 20,2024: Biometric request
July 24,2024: Biometric completed (showed on IRCC account)
July 25,202: Invite pre-arrival letter
August 1,2024: Got eligibility decision letter by email (passed) => status hasn't change on IRCC

I linked the application with IRCC account and tried to register for PR tracker but no luck, hopefully it will works soon!

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
Is the Tracker working at all? GCkey linked but no luck with the tracker for the PR or SWOP
Personally, It worked well for 4 stages (Eligibility, Health, Biometrics and Background check), like the update is more in detail compared to CGkey. The COPR no. showsed up on there as well but then after that (P1, P2, and eCOPR), it kinda stopped.

sam001

Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
Personally, It worked well for 4 stages (Eligibility, Health, Biometrics and Background check), like the update is more in detail compared to CGkey. The COPR no. showsed up on there as well but then after that (P1, P2, and eCOPR), it kinda stopped.
I cant even link and create my account in the tracker

Last edited:

sam001

Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
I think it only works for PR for the tracker. You visited this link, right? https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register What did it say that was wrong that you can't register?
It keeps saying wrong information or its not the system yet. Checked information and everything is correct. Tried both for the Sponsor and the PA. I feel like they have recently stopped using it. GCKey is linked but not much details

alex00

Star Member
Jul 2, 2024
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
05-06-2024
AOR Received.
03-07-2024
It keeps saying wrong information or its not the system yet. Checked information and everything is correct. Tried both for the Sponsor and the PA. I feel like they have recently stopped using it. GCKey is linked but not much details
It hasn't worked for anyone since mid-June. People who already had an account are not getting updates and people who didn't have an account yet can't make a new one. It's giving you the error as if you were a representative, right? IRCC has said they won't fix it unless people report the error (which is stupid to me, since they obviously know it's an issue). So we should report it via webforms.

Last edited:

Aurora9

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Hi. You can track your PR application from 2 portals.

1. CGkey (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html), link your application with it. (try adding 2 no. of applicant instead of 1. I tried 1 and it didn't work. Tried 2 and it worked even I was the only PA)
2. Application Status Tracker: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Personally, both of them are not that stable and could be used to supplement each other. I got my eCOPR and it still shows in progress in the tracker while CGkey says approved but along the way, there are more updates on the tracker side compared to CGkey.

I hope this helps!
My Status hasn't nothing changed since I got AOR and linked GCkey.
So I tried the second one "Application Status Tracker" but it said

Correct these errors:
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
I tried few times and same error.
Did any try " Application Status Tracker"??

kemilembe

May 28, 2019

Correct these errors:
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
I tried it didn't work. I had the same errors as you. We only able to link it to the GC account.

alex00

Star Member
Jul 2, 2024
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
05-06-2024
AOR Received.
03-07-2024
Did anyone get SOWP??
looks like ppl get it in a month..
A few people have gotten it who already had a work permit. For new OWPs, it can take more like 3 months.

alex00

Star Member
Jul 2, 2024
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
05-06-2024
AOR Received.
03-07-2024

Correct these errors:
I tried it didn't work. I had the same errors as you. We only able to link it to the GC account.
Yes, it's not working for anyone. You can raise a webform under "Technical Issues" and maybe they will fix it in the near future. We did that but of course haven't heard back yet beyond the automatic "we received your documents" email.

Reactions: Charlamanderxxxx