+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Hi people,
I would like to know if there is someone in my same situation…

I got request finger print on Aug 23rd and I did them on Aug 26th.

I did my test on the first day that I could on Aug 30th.

its been almost 2 weeks and nothing changes in my tracker, it looks that my office is Vancouver ( slow one, I think so).

Gsingh123$

Mar 23, 2023
Hi people,
I would like to know if there is someone in my same situation…

I got request finger print on Aug 23rd and I did them on Aug 26th.

I did my test on the first day that I could on Aug 30th.

its been almost 2 weeks and nothing changes in my tracker, it looks that my office is Vancouver ( slow one, I think so).
Mine is almost same but BG still jn progress no Fingerprint request at this time!!

Reactions: Jaxico

Greenmaple2020

Jan 21, 2021
When I submit my application, I've scanned both passports with all stamp pages. Did people don't do that?

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
Hi all, just received a finger print request. What option is preferred timewise, directly go to rcmp or to a private fingerprint company? Thank you

I just received my fingerprint request as well. The last update was on August 13, when the test was marked as completed. I called the RCMP detachment in Airdrie, and they told me it's the same process whether you do it with the RCMP or a private fingerprint company. I think I'll take a shot with the private company.

crystalmet

May 8, 2018
I just received my fingerprint request as well. The last update was on August 13, when the test was marked as completed. I called the RCMP detachment in Airdrie, and they told me it's the same process whether you do it with the RCMP or a private fingerprint company. I think I'll take a shot with the private company.
Thanks. In that case I will go to the private one too

Reactions: Faisalkhan555

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
When I submit my application, I've scanned both passports with all stamp pages. Did people don't do that?
It says biographical pages for online application. All pages were required for paper application. But to clarify they can ask whole passport scan. I only submitted biographical page scan. Many countries no longer stamp, it's electronic

Reactions: hssrp

dubs

Aug 14, 2024
For anyone who has received the Oath e-mail, did you receive an e-mail for the eCertificate portal as well, or does anybody know when that e-mail is supposed to be sent out?

Thanks.

Gsingh123$

Mar 23, 2023
When did you submit your application?