Just took my Citizenship test
Your score was 17 out of 20

It says:
This score is • temporary •
not your official test result.

Does this mean I past the test?

Sidedmage3

Jun 26, 2024
BTW, how long to get the Official result?
An officer would review your test recording and mark it as complete if everything checks out. Even though you pass, your test results could still be invalid if the officer finds anything out of the ordinary from your recording. The citizenship test update will happen only after the officer review and that usually takes anywhere between 2-10 business days depending on the officer and the office from what I understand.

Reactions: hssrp

Greenmaple2020

Jan 21, 2021
An officer would review your test recording and mark it as complete if everything checks out. Even though you pass, your test results could still be invalid if the officer finds anything out of the ordinary from your recording. The citizenship test update will happen only after the officer review and that usually takes anywhere between 2-10 business days depending on the officer and the office from what I understand.
Thank you very much.

I think the real questions I should've asked that "how long to show I complete the test". I saw some people get it in 3 days. 2-10 days is fine. :)

ckf

Jun 27, 2024
Hi Guys, my test window starts on September 5th and I haven't received the email from IRCC. should I contact them?

Sidedmage3

Jun 26, 2024
Some people have received it a day before the window. Maybe wait till the 4th. Will let others pitch in
Yes, my test window started on Aug 22nd and I received the email on 20th afternoon. I'm thinking they send it two days before. So, for Sept 5th you should likely get the invite tomorrow or the day after (factoring in the long weekend).

Reactions: hssrp and ckf

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hi Guys, my test window starts on September 5th and I haven't received the email from IRCC. should I contact them?
Check your spam folders, if you still don't get it today, please call IRCC.

However, the test invite login link is generic and same for all. It is provided in the tracker as well and you can use it to login to start your test when your test window starts. It lets you login using your application and UCI # only if your test window is active so no harm in trying it.

Carolkim

Nov 18, 2021
Test done on August 30th and already marked as completed on the Tracker

Hi everyone! Just adding mine here to help the spreadsheet

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1109
Application: Single
Application sent: June 18th
Delivered: June 18th
AOR: June 26th
Tracking: July 4th
Test request received: August 16th
Test window - August 30 to September 28

skonduru

Aug 17, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Your travel outside the country will not be an issue in processing. Unless you miss interview or something like that. They say its better to inform them if traveling out of country for more than 15 days
I received an update today.
Background check is complete as of Aug 30.
Have been asked to take the Citizenship test between September 13, 2024 and October 12, 2024.
LPP is still in progress.
Did not receive any GU emails nor the Citizenship test email. Should I be worried?

Last edited: