+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
I created tracket account for myself but for my spouse we are not able to create one it says invalid password etc.

we got aor on june 28. I guess it should be in the system.

when we applied for PR my spouse created account for PR portal. Does that mean that same password will work here and just sign in?
You mean account for pr tracking? Then you might be able to reuse it, there is an option or question which says that. If you meant the pr portal for applying then that is not the one that is reused for citizenship tracking

skonduru

Aug 17, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
I registered in the tracking portal on June 22nd. Received an email on June 27th officially to register in the tracker. Also received the same email today. Is that considered GU? Everything is still "In Progress" state in the tracking account.
How would a ghost update look like?

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
I registered in the tracking portal on June 22nd. Received an email on June 27th officially to register in the tracker. Also received the same email today. Is that considered GU? Everything is still "In Progress" state in the tracking account.
How would a ghost update look like?
You will see a new updated date but no change to any status. I got the same email today about registering to track. When I logged in I see no change either in status or updated date. So it is a generic email

Reactions: skonduru

Sidedmage3

Jun 26, 2024
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1171
Application: Single/Family(number of family members) : Family (3)
Application sent: June 12th
Delivered: June 12th
AOR: June 21st
ECAS (In Progress): June 25th
Strangely, I got my "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker" email from IRCC this morning. I got my AOR on June 21st and I was able to use the tracker from June 25th but I am receiving this email only today.

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Can anyone explain what further review below could mean?

If you still haven’t received your AOR, your application may be
  • incomplete and on its way back to you, or
  • going through further review before we start processing it
Submitted my wife's application online on the 19th and still haven't received AOR. She is traveling indefinitely on the 16th and we really wanted the peace of mind from AOR before she left.