+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Thanks. Its the same for me. From what i have heard , LPP will most likely be done by Sydney and your local office will do the rest like background, test oath etc. Sydney was very slow in past, but they are not as bad as before. I have heard people getting everything done in 4 months. So lets see. One of my acquaintances and his spouse had same primary and secondary office. But he got it in 4 months and his spouse was waiting after 6 months.
All AOR are sent from Centralized Case Processing Center, Sydney for everyone. We would know our local processing office when we get the test invite.

Reactions: skonduru

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
All AOR are sent from Centralized Case Processing Center, Sydney for everyone. We would know our local processing office when we get the test invite.
Thanks. How about LPP, Are there certain offices which do LPP?. As per my friend in montreal, his LPP was done by Sydney and Montreal office did the rest. He got notes for both himself and spouse.

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Thanks. How about LPP, Are there certain offices which do LPP?. As per my friend in montreal, his LPP was done by Sydney and Montreal office did the rest. He got notes for both himself and spouse.
sydney will always be on everyones notes as secondary office but after AOR they do not complete anything else. LPP is done by whatever is your primary office.. but background and PP is also done with cooperation of CBSA, RCMP, CRA etc.

Reactions: hssrp

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
sydney will always be on everyones notes as secondary office but after AOR they do not complete anything else. LPP is done by whatever is your primary office.. but background and PP is also done with cooperation of CBSA, RCMP, CRA etc.
Thank You. I am assuming the primary office is chosen on random? I say that because my friends spouse LPP was stuck at sydney- they both reside in Montreal. So a person living in say Ontario or Quebec can have Sydney as primary?

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Thank You. I am assuming the primary office is chosen on random? I say that because my friends spouse LPP was stuck at sydney- they both reside in Montreal. So a person living in say Ontario or Quebec can have Sydney as primary?
everyone/most says RC-8090: Case Processing Centre, Sydney... even my knowledge said sydney... and guess what my test was not from there.. call ircc and find out. or request notes. i don't see the point because your app can go to different places.. my primary was Scarborough and sydney my secondary and guess what. my test and interview were from mississauga. which is not what is on my notes. someone had a virtual interview from vancouver and they are from ontario. they will send your application around to different places to help with work load..

dazzlingdia2020

Sep 20, 2020
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1115
Application: Single
Application sent: July 1
AOR:
Do we need to sign up for a "tracker" ? or is everything communicated via email and at the portal used to create and submit the application?

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
everyone/most says RC-8090: Case Processing Centre, Sydney... even my knowledge said sydney... and guess what my test was not from there.. call ircc and find out. or request notes. i don't see the point because your app can go to different places.. my primary was Scarborough and sydney my secondary and guess what. my test and interview were from mississauga. which is not what is on my notes. someone had a virtual interview from vancouver and they are from ontario. they will send your application around to different places to help with work load..
Got it. Thanks. I'll wait for a couple of months and then call.

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Physical Presence Days: 1115
Application: Single
Application sent: July 1
AOR:
Do we need to sign up for a "tracker" ? or is everything communicated via email and at the portal used to create and submit the application?
You need to create a tracker . It usually takes 2 days to be available in the system after AOR. Enter the file number from AOR and it will send code to the registered email to begin creating citizenship account. https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Reactions: dazzlingdia2020

atulaks

Jan 8, 2016
Physical Presence Days: 1709
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: June 24
Delivered: June 24
AOR:

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Got a update in the tracker to take citizenship test. But didn’t receive email
Can I book test without email?
There is no booking process. Once your test window starts, you can use the link to start the test anytime 24x7 within your test window for up to 3 times.
You will receive the email soon, mostly this week. If in case you haven't received it until 6 days to the start of your test, you can call them and they will send it to you.