+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<June 2024 AOR>>>>

Savi101

Mar 7, 2024
Medicals and biometrics letter received on the 6th of August. I applied on the 27th of June. Biometrics done 12 Aug medicals august 19th both updated in profile already

RP84

Jul 9, 2024
I noticed that my Back ground is updated from Not applicable to " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
I worked in my home country, another European country and in Canada. Not sure how much time it takes. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: zestylaw

No_Friendship101

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
I noticed that my Back ground is updated from Not applicable to " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
I worked in my home country, another European country and in Canada. Not sure how much time it takes. Fingers crossed.

is it NA for the very start then changed to We are processing? I've been into the We are processing BG for a month now.

RP84

Jul 9, 2024
is it NA for the very start then changed to We are processing? I've been into the We are processing BG for a month now.
Oh Ok. You happened to stay in multiple countries? What is stage it is in BE: Info sharing/Criminal Check/ Security Screening? You can check with IRCC.