+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

CampoDan

May 12, 2019
Received our passport request!!!

Permanent Residence
  1. We received ———- application for permanent residence on June 4, 2018.
  2. We sent ———- correspondence acknowledging receipt of application(s) on January 16, 2019.
  3. We started processing application on November 20, 2018.
  4. We sent medical instructions on July 16, 2018.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent correspondence on January 16, 2019.
  7. We sent ———- correspondence on May 29, 2019.
——-

A couple notes:
We saw our online check status change to “decision made” before anything else, then we saw the update above 24 hours later, then received our letter a couple hours after, and only 2 days later did the phone call in system change.

We have 15 days to send the passport to Ottawa. We sent it on May 30 by expresspost with tracking and it was received Monday June 3 in Ottawa.
We will see when the next steps are and how long it takes to get the passport back!!

Roubina

May 13, 2019

Permanent Residence
  2. We sent ———- correspondence acknowledging receipt of application(s) on January 16, 2019.
——-

A couple notes:
We saw our online check status change to “decision made” before anything else, then we saw the update above 24 hours later, then received our letter a couple hours after, and only 2 days later did the phone call in system change.

We have 15 days to send the passport to Ottawa. We sent it on May 30 by expresspost with tracking and it was received Monday June 3 in Ottawa.
We will see when the next steps are and how long it takes to get the passport back!!
Congrats! Thats a great news. At least you heard something from them

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015

Permanent Residence
——-

A couple notes:

Awesome!! One day from the 12month mark! hahhaha
Congrats for you!!!

Reactions: khurram1982

khurram1982

Star Member
May 29, 2019

Permanent Residence
——-

A couple notes:

Congrats keep us updated
Anyone in d same boat....
Jun applicant ...file tfd to ndvo in Nov....bgc not started yet... waiting for PA
June 14 applicant got pretty arrival on march 22 but still no response no updates online

Mrs.hayani

May 14, 2019
Hello, anyone can help here please ! We received PPR May 15 to be send to Vienna, at the time we had to renew our passport and Today we went to VFS in Doha where my husband lives, they said that it’s not common the ppr format email and never sending any passport to Vienna they only send to Abu Dhabi! They will accept his file BUT They will have to transfer the file where it’s going to take 3 weeks for the file process to be transferred and then start issuing the visa!! My question is Can we send the passport and other docs needed via express mail with tracking number and inclined a pre paid envelope for a return!? And just ignore the whole VFS thing!!!

Reactions: OutlandeuropePa

Tinamakar

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
If anyone can help in dis case....
My file was tfd to ndvo on 22 nov....
My husband was caught in dui in Jan...he had his court in feb'2019 ...v got gcms today and in dat latest update was in april'2019 asking for documents of court from...but v never received any request from cic...is Dre a possibility dat it delays my application as only 2 weeks left for my processing time to complete

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I am June 25 2018 applicant
I received GCMS notes last week
Which says
eligibility not started
Criminality not started
Security not started
And information sharing complete
I passed my medical more than 5 months ago and there is no update since then can any buddy tell me what does it mean by (information sharing complete) in my GCMS notes
your file transfered ?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
If anyone can help in dis case....
My file was tfd to ndvo on 22 nov....
My husband was caught in dui in Jan...he had his court in feb'2019 ...v got gcms today and in dat latest update was in april'2019 asking for documents of court from...but v never received any request from cic...is Dre a possibility dat it delays my application as only 2 weeks left for my processing time to complete
If CIC needs to process your file further than what’s required to request you a PPR, assume that it will be longer than your average processing time of 12 months. Depends on how soon you send what they request and how fast can the officer who is dealing with your file come to a conclusion and make a decision.

Tinamakar

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Up
If CIC needs to process your file further than what’s required to request you a PPR, assume that it will be longer than your average processing time of 12 months. Depends on how soon you send what they request and how fast can the officer who is dealing with your file come to a conclusion and make a decision.
Is Dre any possibility that my application gets reject on dis basis?