+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Medical request received today. From Mississauga

June 4th Applicant originally. One part changed to 'decision made' on sponsor approval, which I guess must have been good news as now we have a medical request.

Hate needles! Bigger picture though!
Did you receive SA? AOR2? who received the medical request? I mean who do they sent that email to, sponsor or the principal applicant? Has your gckey been updated to Medical requested?

I just got SA email, but my spouse don't have AOR2, also didn't get Medical, his gckey still shows we are reviewing your eligibility.

Sayad103

Aug 17, 2018
My spouse visa application file is now Singapore. It's under processing. Can anyone nows when they will ask for medical.

roobeats

Jul 12, 2018
Did you receive SA? AOR2? who received the medical request? I mean who do they sent that email to, sponsor or the principal applicant? Has your gckey been updated to Medical requested?

I just got SA email, but my spouse don't have AOR2, also didn't get Medical, his gckey still shows we are reviewing your eligibility.
My partner got an email saying your application has a message, the message was just a medial request with a form attached, no further updates or anything added. Just assuming the medical request is good news right?

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Of
My partner got an email saying your application has a message, the message was just a medial request with a form attached, no further updates or anything added. Just assuming the medical request is good news right?[/QUOTE

Of course it is! So your partner doesn't have AOR2 yet? Is the medical request shows up in gckey?

roobeats

Jul 12, 2018
Nope, would AOR2 be a letter? In which case no, if you use the online tool under sponsor it says 'decision made' but no more details if you click on it, under our GCkey nothing has been updated apart from there is now a message requesting a medical and that has been updated in the timeline, says something like medical requested

nishamohsin

Aug 17, 2018
I apply for PR submit date is
04-12-2017 i pass the medical now the status of additional document is changed " not applicable" what does it mean

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Nope, would AOR2 be a letter? In which case no, if you use the online tool under sponsor it says 'decision made' but no more details if you click on it, under our GCkey nothing has been updated apart from there is now a message requesting a medical and that has been updated in the timeline, says something like medical requested
I don't know, I just received the SA email today, but my spouse hasn't received anything yet, that's why I was asking how does it work. My husband's gckey shows we're reviewing your application, but no messages about medical or file number, did they tell you if they have transferred your partner's file to local visa office?
I also noticed you said Medical request received from Mississauga, I got my file number and SA from Sydney.

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
June applicants, just received DM today. Beyond excited.

Outland US via CPC Mississauga:

Received June 8, 2018
AOR July 20, 2018
SA July 24, 2018
Medical Request July 24, 2018
Medical Completed July 30, 2018
AOR2 July 30, 2018
Medical Received August 13, 2018
PPR & DM August 17, 2018
What!!!? In two months!!!! You are so lucky!!!!

NRY

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
You can either talk to a call centre agent and ask them where your file is, or wait until you receive communication from them.
Hi,
Thanks for the replay. My question is - do you see the visa office name in ecas against "we are processing your application" status in PA's progress? OR we come to know the visa office only by email from CIC?

Thanks agin

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Hi,
Thanks for the replay. My question is - do you see the visa office name in ecas against "we are processing your application" status in PA's progress? OR we come to know the visa office only by email from CIC?

Thanks agin
No you won't see that in ecas, tranafwrrtra file is not an update to your application,